Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 22-12-2010, 05:49 AM
mahakali

I did not know abut it until i saw this thread last night then i went right outside and there it was for about 10 minutes until it disappeared into the clouds!
Old 22-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Master
Anyone interested, there is a fine photo in today's Mirror.
http://www.mirror.co.uk

Click on News, then Pictures
Old 22-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Master
Ooh thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Master
I got up at 2:30 A.M. the other night only to find clouds everywhere.
Maybe next time..............
Old 22-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Master
yeah I wonder when next time is I think a lot of the country in USA has a hard time looking at the moon due to extreme weather.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Actually, it was kind of odd. We started out hearing that the evening shift had an awful time, tempers, tantrums, patients egging each other on. We had an admission almost immediately and had lots of empty beds left as did the other kids unit. But after that first admission my kid side and the other kid side, it suddenly calmed down. About 0130 actually (CST). However on the adult units , they were slammed with admission after admission. New moons seem to affect the kids more and the full moon affects the adults, it seems. On the kids side we had a sort of jovial feeling among the staff. Even the admitting nurse brought her paperwork over to do, saying that the feeling was much more peaceful.
Personally I had a very odd tingly sensation on the left side of my head that started out as a quarter size area, then kept expanding as the eclipse did until it covered the entire left side of my head and face. Then as the eclipse waned, so did the sensation.
There has been a lot of earthquake activity in the last 24 hours tho.

Thank you Summerland. That explains why I felt nothing at all, which is a good thing because full moons tend to bring out the "luna-tic" in me...all the emotional upheavals and irrational thinking. So it seems Mother Earth's shadow was blocking it. Just the same it was eerie to see this sort of bruised and blood red moon and it made me think of plagues of the Middle Ages for some reason... You must be very sensitive to subtle energy Summerland. The left side is your lunar side (Ida, the merdian of moon energies - and the right is Pingala, the solar channel).
Old 22-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Master
Yeah even though I had that awesome dream I myself had a rough time sleeping even though I had been up over 24 hours from work the previous night.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:19 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Yeah even though I had that awesome dream I myself had a rough time sleeping even though I had been up over 24 hours from work the previous night.
Spiritlite.
I did have quite a vivid dream but nothing really significant. Although I was in a crystal shop with a very spiritually evolved woman (she is a real person who I know) she came to my aid when someone was trying to steal something from me. Then I picked a crystal up and someone special to me picked the same type of crystal and the woman gasped and said we were connected, although she said something more specific than that. Connected through the something something... I wish I could remember. Could be nothing though!

Since the Lunar Eclipse I have been very focused spiritually, doing lots of research on Atlantis and Ascended Masters. Has anyone else felt the same?

Star x

Last edited by star-child : 22-12-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Master
Wow that is a beautiful dream, yeah I just feel more spiritual since the eclipse like it's easier to call on angelic or guides or God's help.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Thank you Summerland. That explains why I felt nothing at all, which is a good thing because full moons tend to bring out the "luna-tic" in me...all the emotional upheavals and irrational thinking. So it seems Mother Earth's shadow was blocking it. Just the same it was eerie to see this sort of bruised and blood red moon and it made me think of plagues of the Middle Ages for some reason... You must be very sensitive to subtle energy Summerland. The left side is your lunar side (Ida, the merdian of moon energies - and the right is Pingala, the solar channel).

You know Uma, I have always wondered about which side of my brain is supposedly in charge. I am left handed, which should make me right brained. Right? But I am artistic, have premonitions, have strong intuitions, am spiritual minded; so wouldn't that make me left brained? I get soooooooo confused!
I am very connected to the moon and her phases. I don't know a lot about astronomy or astrology , but I know that the moon does affect many things. Any hints that you could give me on this would be appreciated.
Our skies were very clear that night; crystal clear in fact. As I said I did not see the blood red moon, but the moon was awesome as I drove home after work. It looked so clear and very close. It was a more mystical sight than the eclipse was.