Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That was great to read Thatman. It would have been good having five ap experiences in one night. The only problem with that is you can forget some of the experience when you wake up. My favourite part is leaving the body and feeling the wind. It is usually cold as I am up high looking down on the city That may not be quite you but it is for me.

Yes, you can forget things when there are so many, it's harder to recall things.

I also love the wind, it feels quite incredible, for me it's been quite tricky to actually be still and fully observe it, I usually can't stay one place
but there are these few rare moments where I stop and meditate and stop the movement.

The sound of it, the cold feeling, how it flows around the body, quite magical.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Master

Well done having all those experiences. I think it would be easy to forget the experience if you have too many at once. It would be good to write down the experience when you wake up each time. I do not know if I would do that. It is easy to say that and perhaps hard to do. You may be feeling very relaxed and you do not want to get up to write it down.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Master

In my latest OBE things went beyond crazy, I met my mother and my brother while I was flying around, but it seems my mother has no recollection of this.

I woke up while asleep and realized I can leave the body and so I floated outside, I flew around my area and arrived in a town and there I met them.

My first thought was that they are projections made up by me but they were laughing and talking and having a good time, I must confess there was a ton of laughter and smiles. Like... what in the world is happening here?!? :))

I remember saying Are you here too, having an astral projection experience? and they answered while laughing and smiling Yes, we are here with you, we finally met here.

We flew around the area, it was like the best time of my life to be with them and fly around, and then slowly I started falling into a dream for my daily thoughts were taking over me. I remember that I kept telling them to go to a certain area but this was because I was already being taken over by daily thoughts and I remember them understanding that I can't stay there anymore and then completely lost consciousness and fell into a dream.

I must confess, what I felt about them was something incredible, they were like bubbles of joy, smiles and laughter, it was like I was seeing their true nature, like they truly are beyond the roles they play on Earth.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:22 AM
Master

Sounds great ThatMan. That would be a great experience. I can see you felt really good about it. It is good that you let people know about your experience as that can encourage others to want to ap or join in the discussion. It makes the forum more fun and exciting. I like that it is not too long to read.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Sounds great ThatMan. That would be a great experience. I can see you felt really good about it. It is good that you let people know about your experience as that can encourage others to want to ap or join in the discussion. It makes the forum more fun and exciting. I like that it is not too long to read.

Thank you! Yes, it was amazing, looking forward for more experiences that go beyond the usual experiences.

What about you, any experience lately? There was a time when I used to have daily out of body experiences but now every now and then I get a few.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Master

My ap is on hold unfortunately. I will get back into ap soon. I am looking forward to it.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:22 AM
Master

Another round of out of body experiences in one go, this time I remembered why in the past I did not want to have more OBEs, losing control over certain thoughts - sexual thoughts, it happened again and it ruined my experiences but there are good things.

I had perfect and clear vision and I was able to stay calm ( even when I lost control ) for a longer period of time.

Something been happening recently, I've been AP from different time periods and different places, not from this present time and location - it's usually the past from which I AP, strange. This is like the second time I experience a massive pain in my head ( real or not I don't know but it felt like my head was exploding ) while I am leaving the body, on my right side this time, maybe it was too much for the body to handle.
Old 15-04-2024, 06:15 PM
Master

Today I had another OBE, took a nap in the afternoon, but what happened this time was difficult, I completely lost all memory and had no idea who I am, this happened while I was in the void, that blackness people talk about, darkness I visited many times.

I had no memory about who I am or anything else, but this did not last much, I slowly started to remember, bits and pieces and I started to fall, to endlessly fall in that blackness. The darkness was not really dark, it had a brown shade and at times could see a golden aura all around.

I tried hard to pull myself out from that blackness and at one point in time I found myself hovering over my body, I could barely see it, then I found myself hovering around my house.

I tried to wake up but it did not work so I had to wait a bit, and of course, the falling did not stop.