Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2011, 08:53 AM
sruthy

wanting to contact him..

i know that soul mates are real...and i know that there's alot of time until i meet mine... but these days i get these weird and funny notions of wanting to contact him... i've heard that we can contact our sol mate while meditating.. any body knows how? or got any other methods in hand??
thanks.. :)
Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 PM
SerquetAsa

I understand the want for that, to know that person, to reach out and touch that person.
Honestly, contacting before you're both ready, or before the opportunity presents itself will hinder more than help.
It's unfortunate, really.

I was tempted to do the same thing that you're speaking about - yet less than 4 months after my heartbreak had happened, my soulmate reached out and touched me. From Australia.

We are now married and happy as ever. <3

Wait it out if need be, and honest, you will not regret it.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Ascender
Sadly but true… this is very god advice given by Serquet Asa.

I would tell you to start working with yourself work with the issues you have - work so that you are ready

Love and prayers from me to you

Yours

A peaceful mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Master
Fantastic advice and SerquetAsa wow wow .. lucky you . :)

Just as I was ready to let go two days ago , my soulmate emails me demanding that I talk to him . But I can't I am not ready .
I will hand it over to the universe :) Stand my ground lol .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 12-03-2011 at 10:38 PM.