Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renunciation
In an individual's personal world, what glues the mind to the society is not the social awareness. instead, he is just moving with the flow of his surroundings.
Isn't that the same thing?

Quote:
In current world scenario, This motion of a person's inner world is controlled by religion, cast and certain people's thoughts and perceptions which is imposed to society. And it's not favourable to the actual flow of nature and proper evolution of a soul.
Social conditioning. It has its uses like letting most people get on with each other most of the time - as long as they work to the same codes. It is possible to 'be individual' both within those codes and outside them (if someone is aware of how they work; how they relate to themselves) and develop spiritually while still existing in society.

Quote:
We all are unknowingly leading a life of ignorance by carrying and being influenced by the thoughts and perception of few people and twisted religious beliefs without realizing and experiencing actual law of nature and complete purity of the soul.
"We all?" Speak for yourself. Sure, we are influenced, sometimes we're constrained, sometimes unknowingly but that's what development is about, surely - becoming knowing of how others might influence us and whether we should conform or act against.

Quote:
One fact we have to know is, the world or we as a person or society has been lost in our soul like this for millions of years
, without realizing or knowing the actual truth or law of nature and unaware of real purpose of our existance.

As I said up there, speak for yourself. Are you aware of your purpose here on Earth? Like, why are you here (on Earth)? What have you got to achieve?

Quote:
evam parampara-praptam
imam rajarsayo viduh
sa kaleneha mahata
yogo nastah parantapa (bhagavad gita 4:2)
That means nothing to me but I might have guessed it was a Hindu thing. We live in a different culture with different values in the West in regards to how you evaluate society. It isn't better, it isn't worse, just different and won't apply to most of us. Even in current day India it doesn't seem to have done people much good. As I understand, the caste system is still practised.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
There is only one world which is the physical world that we all live in, the rest is the mind's imagination. Yes there are many worlds but only one that matters, the physical world where reality exists and evidence of life is concrete and undeniable. Amen
I believe that there is no objective physical world. You have the same sense of 'reality' when you dream, and everybody does it too. For every dreamer, that is their real world. The same with each one of us here, when 'awake'. So I deny it ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Seeker

When i come to know that whatever is happening in my life is the result of the actions/karmas in my past, i should correct it.Then only i can solve it. otherwise, won't i be wasting the life i got now?
Old 06-07-2020, 06:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I've done many regressions. They are like novels. They happened to other people than me.

We don't recall what / who we are because of the way we are raised and brainwashed by our day to day lives.

Remembering our past lives wouldn't be of much benefit, because those lives were symbolical circumstances that happened to us, like symbolical dreams. It wasn't important what happened, but only the message, and that one is safely stored into our subconscious (were there are those past lives memories too, actually).

When i come to know that whatever is happening in my life is the result of the actions/karmas in my past, i should correct it.Then only i can solve it. otherwise, won't i be wasting the life i got now?
Old 06-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
I believe that if we pay attention to what's happening in this life, and to our dreams, you get all the information you need. There might be karmic influences from other lives, but they are less influential on our current life (as far as I believe).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that there is no objective physical world. You have the same sense of 'reality' when you dream, and everybody does it too. For every dreamer, that is their real world. The same with each one of us here, when 'awake'. So I deny it ...

If you could manifest your dreams into the physical world then you would have reality. But no one has figured that out just yet. Yes I believe dreams could be a reality too, but not just yet. Manifesting our dreams into reality isn't something we've mastered just yet but hopefully there will be a breakthrough. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 06-07-2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
If you could manifest your dreams into the physical world then you would have reality. But no one has figured that out just yet. Yes I believe dreams could be a reality too, but not just yet.
the evil dream smashers will always try to smash your dreams - it's what they do - always - every time -

it would be a better world without them amen
Old 06-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
the evil dream smashers will always try to smash your dreams - it's what they do - always - every time -

it would be a better world without them amen

Yes I hear you, but we the human race aren't so different, maybe diverse Yes, but not so different. We all want to love and be loved because that's natural for us to feel that way. Amen
Old 07-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Seeker

Smile

Quote:
If you could manifest your dreams into the physical world then you would have reality. But no one has figured that out just yet. Yes I believe dreams could be a reality too, but not just yet. Manifesting our dreams into reality isn't something we've mastered just yet but hopefully there will be a breakthrough. Amen

i am not talking about the uninvited dreams which we experience while asleep. It's about taking our thoughts to the time before our birth.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:54 PM
Quote:
It's about taking our thoughts to the time before our birth.
I sure enjoy reading everything you write, Renunciation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru