Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-01-2014, 09:45 AM
lost wolf

Cat animal communication

so iv always have had a bond with animals of all sorts. I am an animals magnet. wolves ( the wolf is my spirit animal I have a bond with a pack of wolves somewhere I had a dream that I had a letter from a past mentor writting to me says my pack misses me) to large cats at zoos cats dogs birds deer ect. I make friends with animals every where I go. so I was woundering for those of you who know how to communicate with them, how do you do it? iv had one way conversations with my cats but I find I have trouble hearing them im reading a book on it right now but I was curious if there are other methods to this.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Take the "brain" out of the communications. What I mean by this is feel the vibrations of communications and do not let the brain direct what ye feel is information coming in.

Try and gently close you brain off from thoughts on what ye want or expect to hear and listen with the inner ears or that gut feeling. Try and use the old tools (or at least now days that is the way it seems) pen and paper and let what ye hear flow onto the paper. Do not stop and think on what one is putting down, or what it might mean. Just let it flow and see where that takes one.

With animals look to their meanings on different spiritual levels. Example Familiars, Totems, ext. In that ye too might find some insights as to what the communications might mean to ye.

Lynn
Old 12-01-2014, 03:40 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost wolf
so iv always have had a bond with animals of all sorts. I am an animals magnet. wolves ( the wolf is my spirit animal I have a bond with a pack of wolves somewhere I had a dream that I had a letter from a past mentor writting to me says my pack misses me) to large cats at zoos cats dogs birds deer ect. I make friends with animals every where I go. so I was woundering for those of you who know how to communicate with them, how do you do it? iv had one way conversations with my cats but I find I have trouble hearing them im reading a book on it right now but I was curious if there are other methods to this.

Seems to me like you are communicating (already).
Old 24-01-2014, 12:51 AM
Wolfheart

getting to the point of being able to communicate with our nonhuman brothers and sisters is more a process of UN-learning bad mental habits and releasing blockages to our innate ability to commune with them than it is about learning anything new. As a wise man once said, "There is nothing new under the sun" ;)

tailwags,

Wolfheart ^ ^
Old 24-01-2014, 05:13 AM
xSoulx

This is one of the first abilities I've learned. In fact, I've had it before I fully understood what it meant to have spiritual abilities or how it affected the world around me. I was testing it out by alternatively sending positive and negative messages to small wild animals such as birds and squirrels. They would react right on que every time. I would leave them with a positive message of course.

Anyways, point is, you have to follow what your gut tells you about how they feel. You don't need words to effectively communicate with them, either. You still might receive some, though. For me, my brain usually recieves visuals of the animal that provide contextual hints of their emotional state and sometimes words come along with the visual.
Old 24-01-2014, 05:16 AM
Ascender

Sonya Fitzpatrick's Cat Talk had some good exercises, but I just couldn't remain at that vibration. I guess it's like having an inner ear imbalance when trying to learn to tightrope walk.
Old 24-01-2014, 11:17 PM
lost wolf

yeah its been this way sine I can remember. iv thought about this a lot and have reflected and when I was younger I was always open about what I could do at the time and my parents have always been supportive but I remember my friend were not so much. they told me that I wasnt actually doing what I said I could do that it was just my imagination and of course I believed them. deep down I knew it was real, but I doubted it and chalked it up as imagination. I think thats what gets in my way now I still doubt my abilities. there are times when I just atomatically know whats being asked of me from our furry friends and reacted without thinking but I guess when I actually try to practice and strengthen I still doubt myself and I guess thats something I should tackle first.
Old 20-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Unknown11

Animal communication interests me too! I looooooooooove animals and they seem to like me too but I would love to know their thoughts. I mean sometimes I feel i do know, but sometimes I have no idea. Animals are the thing I love the most.
Old 20-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Master

There are courses in Animal Communication - maybe your library may know of someone giving courses or if there's a New Age shop anywhere near where you live they might know in there.
Old 20-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Ascender
Greetings, lost wolf! Communication with animals is telepathic, so it is thought which is transmitted rather than words. Thought can be emotional, expressive in non-verbal ways - hence Lynn's comment about taking the brain out of communications. Just concentrate on opening your heart and you will hear. Do not doubt that you can do it; doubt is the biggest block to communication.

Every best wish to you!