Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Blackhawk

Missing The Connection

So this person I don't feel is my Twin Flame, maybe a soul mate. He's been on my mind and I would value any opinions.

I met a man a few years ago who I felt instantly drawn to, and him to me. We were very opposite in a lot of ways but also incredibly similar in others. We are the same star sign and he is the only person who I opened up to about being able to see people in Spirit. In turn, he confided in me that he could see auras and was an empath. Something, we would never be able to talk to anyone around us about. Certainly not in our professions. It didn't even feel strange talking to him about it but he is literally the only person in this world I spoke to in detail about spiritual things.

We had feelings for each other, it moved too fast and I called it off. He was hurt, but we stayed in touch until he met another woman and then contact stopped on both sides. I am genuinely happy for him but I feel like I'm missing our connection. I don't feel like I romantically miss him, there's just a void there that I think about a lot. I've thought about sending him a message or email but I don't want to disrespect his future wife in any way or bring back any memories if he isn't thinking of me.

I just feel his loss in my life though I'm not sure if he feels it. Does anyone see anything or get any feelings from this post? Should I contact him or will the universe bring us together again if that is what is supposed to happen? There is a way through out professions, that we could meet up randomly in a year or two.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Master

I had a connection years ago that had to be broken because we both had several issues that we could not reconcile at the time. I have learned to live without him, but I miss him alot when I sit down and think about it. I never felt that close to anyone again except my twin flame. (not even my ex-husband)
Old 07-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Guide
Wow, I could have written this.

A felt a very strong push to contact him and tell him how I feel. It took a little time, but as it turns out he misses the connection, too. I'm not sure what will happen now as he is with someone else, but I feel like if I never told him, he would never know that there is a very strong chance we could be together again.

Either way you're giving him a choice, but let your feelings be heard.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Nada

Are you sure that he is going to marry the other woman?
If he is just dating her, you should approach and tell him that you have been thinking about him.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator
I have to agree with nada and andromeda. Let him know.......and go from there.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Blackhawk

Thank you all for the posts.

We had a romantic connection, but I don't feel that now as I am married and I do feel happy that he has found this woman.

He asked her to marry him about a year ago now and he moved a large distance to be with her, they got a house, etc. I don't have any intention of upsetting that balance and I feel if I got in touch she would find it threatening.

But yet I still feel that pull to get in touch. We're friends on Facebook, something that he never uses though.

Bah, ok. I'll send him a quick message. What's the worst that could happen...
Old 07-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Nada

DON"T contact him

I did NOT know that you are married and that he actually is engaged when I replied to your posting.

Unless there is a pending and ongoing issue with the connection itself that you want to resolve together, I do NOT recommend you to contact him.

I don't know what is going on within you marriage or with your own life to wanting to look back at that past relationship.
But I highly recommend a therapy to figure it out yourself.
He probably reminded you of the time or situation that you miss.

If you really want to say just friendly hello to him, do it openly and let your husband know that you are doing it. Do NOT sneak around when you contact him.
If you are justing being friends, there is nothing to hide, right?
If you feel that you need to hide from your husband, do not do it.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Blackhawk

I think you misunderstand me. I am not interested in a romantic connection with him at all. I'm happy with my marriage, I just feel like I've lost a friend. I've already spoken to my husband about contacting him, I just didn't want to intrude on his life hence my uncertainty about contacting him.

I see a lot of threads on this forum where people feel romantically connected to their soul mates or true flame. I don't, I genuinely just miss him spiritually. It's just a strong pull for me.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Nada

As long as your intention is purely friendship based , there shouldn't be an issue.
Is there a reason why his fiance should feel threatened?
Old 08-02-2013, 04:04 AM
Blackhawk

I don't know her, but I just get this sense that she would be unhappy with any woman being in touch with him. Hence me not wanting to be disrespectful. Although a lot of women are happy with their partners having female friends, she does not strike me as this type. I would hope there would be no issue though. We live 5,000 miles apart so I wouldn't exactly be popping round for tea :)