Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 04-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Bobby32

Color Share inspiring thoughts and quotes!!

Hey there, I hope you are all well. I've opened this thread so that we can share our inspiring thoughts, interesting quotes and brain teasing questions and keep them logged here for people to enjoy reading!

Here's a few of my own to start us off, I will keep posting a few every other day and hopefully it'll start us rolling. Enjoy!

Once you have opened yourself to your own love, joy will follow like a shadow that never fades.

The universe is infinitivley large and infinitivley small, if you want to travel into the beyond, close your eyes.

The darker it gets the brighter you shine.

Change your mind, change your world.

The things we get for nothing are the things we cannot replace.

Every single thing that exists in the universe has a purpose, a job and a drive. Every cell in the human body does also, which works together ultimately to create a part of us, what then is our job, our reason and our drive?
Old 05-03-2014, 09:24 AM
primrose

There is a thread in Sanctuary like this.

Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The Spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on Earth.
Marianne Williamson...
Old 09-03-2014, 08:50 PM
nowhere man

"Love gives naught but itself, and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; for love is sufficient unto love."
Old 10-03-2014, 07:23 AM
primrose

If you love you get love back, that's just a simple basic truth. It's like a mirror that reflects back what we give out.
Old 16-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Minimally Love Has 2 Directions

Love of 2 primary kinds imho;

(( >< )) Contractive - attractive - convergent - embracive - INward - integral etc.....

(( <> )) Expansive - OUTward - dispersive - radiating - etc...

I guess what I'm trying to express with the OUTgoing aspect of love is that we may sometimes appear to be a person who is a mood of radiating OUTward, love to another person or too many person or animal and life and the Universe in general.

I have the ((<>)) texticon in place with OUTward <()> to remphasize that there is an eternally existent contractive embracment by quasi-physical gravity--- aka mass-attraction ---that may have forces that have radiating love forces pushing OUTward so it is expanding love of sorts.

If that makes sense to any.

A triangle--- /\ -- is likened to love because it is closed ergo embracive system and specifically a stablizing structural pattern / shape of three chords i.e. three chordal lines-of-relationship that embrace a 2D area.

Y is is likened to an open tringle set of three radii i.e. radial lines--- radiating OUTward from a common center point ---.

Bucky Fuller approximation.... women are attractors and men are pushers.....

So we quasi-physical gravity that is mass-attractive

We have opposing charges--- i.e. plus and minus ---that attract also.

I believe that all, or most, pushing IN or OUT forces, exist only as resultants of eternally existent, quasi-physical, ultra-micro gravity.

I.e. tho gravity is presume by many to be the weakest force--- perhaps maximal disperson --- its accmulative power is eternally the essence of all cycling fates of our finite Universe of occupied space. imho

r6
Old 18-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Ummon

The conservative has little to fear from the man whose reason is the servant of his passions, but let him beware of him in whom reason has become the greatest and most terrible of passions. These are the wreckers of outworn empires.

-Freeman Dyson
Old 19-03-2014, 05:39 AM
primrose

Change your thoughts and you change your World.

Norman Vincent Peale...
Old 19-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Deactivated Account

I love this, I have it printed out and hung on my front door so on really bad days I can take a minute to read it.
'It doesn't happen all at once,' said the Skin Horse. 'You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.”
― Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit
Old 04-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Lorelyen

Bibo ergo sum.

(I drink, therefore I am).