Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedymedium
I've gone to five different readings where the reader says that I'm being watched over by Archangel Michael.

I was wondering how many others are told a similar thing at readings and what you think it means? How do you feel about being told that archangels are watching over you?
Maybe Archangel Michael has been secretly cloned

IMO, whenever a person states that they are in contact with a high ranking angel that doesn't give any unique information concerning coming events then they are probably communicating with a low-level bog-standard demon that is programmed to tell lies.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Master
That's kinda harsh....
and not really connected to what most of the folks here experience, which doesn't include 'programmed low-level bog standard demons'.
Whatever they are???

For most of us communicating with any light being is a slow evolution of learning to 'see and hear' them while raising our own vibration closer to their level so we can have less interference and receive a clearer 'signal'.

So what we may or may not receive is not necessarily based on what the Angel or Being is trying to communicate, but based on our ability at that time in our evolution of consciousness to perceive of the incoming information.

If we bring fear into our experience we will alter our own frequency and vibration significantly and then the universe will mirror back to us beings which are vibrating at the same frequency as we are in, so I suppose it's theoretically possible to meet something like these "low-level bog-standard demon that is programmed to tell lies" that you are speaking of.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Maybe Archangel Michael has been secretly cloned

IMO, whenever a person states that they are in contact with a high ranking angel that doesn't give any unique information concerning coming events then they are probably communicating with a low-level bog-standard demon that is programmed to tell lies.

It isn't all about giving predictions of the future. Channels and their light beings do more than that. Their help people manage the present. To think that all high level beings have to predict the future is unrealistic.

High level beings aren't coming through us to provide proof of their existence or the existence of God OR to attract lots of fame to the channel, which is what very accurate predictions do.

My guide has accurately predicted the future two dozen times for me. But it's nothing I can prove to the world because it's anecdotal evidence and the reason he doesn't do this publically are many. One is simply that; when people think the future is assured they get complacent and rely on others to make it happen ;)
Old 09-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
That's kinda harsh....
and not really connected to what most of the folks here experience, which doesn't include 'programmed low-level bog standard demons'.
Whatever they are???
Not really. its just too close to the truth.

There are negative entities out there that are chained to their commanding officers with a ball and chain.

If they turn down orders they won't exist long. And if you have witnessed the prisons for immortals then you will understand that they don't have much choice.

So these liars are ordered to tell us that an amazing event will happen very soon. Notice how the date is always pushed forward as every previous date is passed.

Now, here we are, fast approaching Sept 11th, 13 years later and up to now Archangel Michael has constantly said that the 'dark ones' WILL FAIL to bring chaos to this world.

They have got under 48 hours remaining.

How is everyone here going to classify Michael on Friday, after the current elite get their own way and cause so much death and destruction on Thursday that it will make Sept 11 2001 look like a 'happy day in the park'.

If the terrorist event does occur, it will prove that Michael is either a liar or incompetent or a demon.
Old 21-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Your-MUM

i went to a reading or something like that in my local fair , you know pay £5 and the cards come out , funny thing is for the 2nd time iv been told to go as there is nothing that can be done, lol cookie people .. so who dose your readings ,,,, im intrigued now