Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Administrator
The Writting on the Wall

Hello

Many of might have heard the saying "The writting on the wall"

I recently had that come to me. I had a friend ask me for some financial help, and I had said that I was there if they ever really needed me. So when asked for a small amount of help I agreed. Well it seems that "writting was on the wall" and I did finally see it. While I said I would be there in a time of need I too did not deep down feel that need was truly there. Yet I said yes.....well yes turned into a nightmare.

I went to "three" send money locations and at each one their system was down for different reasons. At the fist stop I jammed me little toe into the grocery cart and then I ran over it. I put two hairline fractures into it. We went to the next location and it was down. On the way to the third one I fell getting into the car ( wish ones would fix oil leaks ) and took out the knee. Came home in total pain, and tried to do it on line. LOL that was a disaster too I could not remember the "security questions" for the credit card. That then and there told me I was to let this one find a solution. This was not a life and death I am stranded situration that was the intentions the help was offered in. It was a matter of learning to budget and to manage gas in the vehicle.

I told them all that happened and they understood those were clear signs it was not meant to be and that they had a lesson there to learn. Forward a week now, today this one finds me, out of gas and options....feelling ill to the tummy but there was a soloution there they did not want. Telling me they would maybe have to borrow money from family I was like that is fine if they can....again thinking there was more of a soloution.

There was, a more 'honourable" one as they put it called work. Work that one did not want to do, but work that would pay cash that was needed. They are off doing that work, and said it felt good coming to that conclusion on their own. Finding a solution without the hand out.

It is at times far to easy to give that hand out but it means so much more when one listens to those signs tha say "no" and ye find that a solution was found. This person made me see "whom" I know in them again. I was pleased.

Lynn