Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Sundialed

Mom saw a psychic. For money or was she skilled?

Long story short, my mom said that the psychic said that her dad (deceased grandfather) followed them into the room. Psychic would look away into corner where dad was. What proved (the sign to be read) to me that she had skill was that she told my mother that her dad said I was very aware. My parents have no idea how truly aware I am, although I do try to explain some thing, of what's happening in the world and of the spiritual laws that govern this particular reality. To them, I know of things that are suppose to be "impossible" to know. I am going to reveal my true identity for my mother's next birthday present. I'll bring her to a beautiful location and give her the best birthday present ever.

Tears will be flowing.

Love ya'll.
Old 29-05-2012, 06:57 AM
catatonic

If you are gifted, you should know if the psychic was for real or only scamming your mother. Good luck with the present for your mother.

Blessed be
Old 29-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Sybilline

Wow that would be awesome if that psychic was real, I have not met a real one... in real life... I mean outside these forums...
Old 14-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Knower
i have seen psychics, tea leaf readers, palm readers, tarot card readers, and native spirit talkers, i even have came across them in mobile chat sites, have alot of stories of all these people i met and talked with, couple of years ago i used to be obessed with phoning psychics, theyd always tell me alot of bad things like a woman with black hair has your clothing and is doing witch craft to it, she always wants to see you sad and crying, than she's happy, the psychics also said i needed to see a spiritual healer to take off this witch craft and if i didn't bad things would happen to my family one by one, and it seemed to be happening too, people would just look at me and want to beat me up or fight with me, i did go to see a spiritual healer in a different reserve, she said what the psychics told me were all true, she said the room was filled with spirits wanting to talk with me, my granmother was the one who made me phone those psychics, she wanted to give me a message, she said she's proud of me and stands next to me, she knew i'd be the one living on this land, i felt like crying when she told me that, she said a man also said alot of ppl have his name in the family but they didn't deserve it, and he said he would be with my oldest granson and make him into a artist, but i didn't ask who this man was, wish i did now, i hope i get to see her again this was years ago when i went there
Old 15-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundialed
Long story short, my mom said that the psychic said that her dad (deceased grandfather) followed them into the room. Psychic would look away into corner where dad was. What proved (the sign to be read) to me that she had skill was that she told my mother that her dad said I was very aware. My parents have no idea how truly aware I am, although I do try to explain some thing, of what's happening in the world and of the spiritual laws that govern this particular reality. To them, I know of things that are suppose to be "impossible" to know. I am going to reveal my true identity for my mother's next birthday present. I'll bring her to a beautiful location and give her the best birthday present ever.

Tears will be flowing.

Love ya'll.

You are thought to be aware of and know things "impossible" to know? Tell us of one?
Old 15-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Rumar

Because someone is aware of spirits and presences, can you truly call them psychic? They say the young and animals can sense spirits all around them before they are blinded by society's (including their family's) norm. This person seems reasonably aware enough to the point of understanding spirits.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Master
i belieev there is a difference to being psychic and a medium .. a psychic will tell you stuff about the future etc a medium mainly works on the past thro spirit loved ones . im a spiritual medium myself . and i hate when people say im psychic cos im NOT , im aware of the bigger picture , but it doesnt mean im psychic , it drives me nuts when people think i can asnwer there problems , if only it was so easy , my life would of been a picnic lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 30-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

everyone is psychic.
psycho too.
Old 30-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Everyone is psychic its call that "little voice" we all have it comes down to how we choose to open the doors to it all.

I wish one luck opening that door with family. For me it sadly blew up on me....but too that is a door closed is all along a the life path.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Administrator
I was born with my abilities i have seen spirit all my life i used to think that everyone could, i soon learned who i could say things to and who i couldnt,as well as being a medium i am also psychic,its like has been said already everyone is psychic,but not all psychics are mediums

Namaste