Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2011, 10:26 AM
WiseMaster

Angel1 Spiritual Awakening?? need guidance

hey guys

everything is feeling quite surreal at the moment

I feel like I need guidance, so please anyone who believes they can help read my story below...

i will provide as much information as possible

hmmm where to start...

ohk within the last couple of days I have begun to meditate, and on just the second day I experienced this sensation where my whole head (more the front) felt very very warm, and then i felt like this 'energy' begin from my behind my nose and work its way up to behind my forehead , third eye??

over the last 6 years i have experienced quite a lot of health issues, in particular anxiety, depression and extreme pains all over my body, in particular my lower back and left leg and both knees. i have been on meds (which i feel like i was decieved into taking, as i was still a vulnerable teenager at 17)
went into hospital this year and has been the lowest point of my life. however this last month was a MASSIVE turn around. and i have begin to learn all about meditation etc etc.
is this a Kundalini awakening??
other symptoms include extreme chronic fatigue, muscle twitches, change in eating/sleeping habits, dimiinshed sexual desire, pressure in my skull??, chest pains, feeling like im lost, confused, going insane?, asking myself who am i? and what is wrong with me? and why is this happening?

also interstingly the BIGGEST revelation of my life came just 5 days after 11/11/11... i have higher functioning aspergers, which explains a lot. in fact it explains my whole life. interestingly there seems to be a connection between "aspergers" and spiritual masters in terms of personality. and also cooincidentally i have ALWAYS since i was a kid thought of myself as 'the chosen one' or something like that. i felt i was different to everyone else.i also really enjoyed helping other people at school. my friends often refer to me as a 'guru'...?

i also have this ability somewhat like deja veu...
i can see into the future, however, i will only realised i have seen this moment, when the moment occurs in real time. so deja veu. i have had this ability since i was a kid.

i also have this thing where things just seem to fall into place, many cooincidences in my life. eg the lastest one. my favourite band alterbridge is coming to australia to soundwave. but all the tickets were sold out. This is my FAVOURITE band of ALL TIME. then amazingly the announce an extra show in melbourne just yesterday? cooincidence? ive had many of similar situations/experiences. and i have also had many times where i didnt 'follow my heart' and constantly regretted that i didnt do what my heart had told me? weird

Please ask me as many question as you can, i am very interested and the last 5 weeks i have learnt more about myself than i have my whole life.

EDIT: also interestingly, my parents have told me when i was born, i 'died' 3 times, and was resuscitated, (obviously, lol) due to trouble with breathing.
Old 19-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Master

Hello WiseMaster. You have a lot of fresh(?) physical symptoms of ill health; have you been to a doctor recently? Many of them remind me of when I got trouble with my blood sugar for a period.
Old 19-11-2011, 10:39 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Hello WiseMaster. You have a lot of fresh(?) physical symptoms of ill health; have you been to a doctor recently? Many of them remind me of when I got trouble with my blood sugar for a period.

no, i have been unwell for a very long time, since early highschool. all anxiety related. and depression etc etc. or is it a sign??

i have always been searching for answers my whole life... and the more i read and learn about spirituality, the more it makes sense to me. the aspergers was really the last piece of the puzzel.

im 19 years of age now. born on the 08/05/1992
Old 19-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Entirety

Hi WiseMaster! (Love the name, brother!)

Yes, you are experiencing a spiritual awakening. You know this intuitively. This insight, of course, is not to deny nor confirm anything "medical" related to any "condition," but simply to extend my love and congratulations to you. :)

Great idea that you are discovering meditation, too. Even a very simple meditation of closing the eyes and focusing on your breathing, on the breath, the rhythm of breathing, can be very effective for your well-being, in addition to whatever other programs you are following.

I am happy that you are increasingly acknowledging your Inner Spiritual Genius. You are in my Heart and highest prayers & blessings, my friend. Much love and appreciation.

En
Old 19-11-2011, 11:13 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entirety
Hi WiseMaster! (Love the name, brother!)

Yes, you are experiencing a spiritual awakening. You know this intuitively. This insight, of course, is not to deny nor confirm anything "medical" related to any "condition," but simply to extend my love and congratulations to you. :)

Great idea that you are discovering meditation, too. Even a very simple meditation of closing the eyes and focusing on your breathing, on the breath, the rhythm of breathing, can be very effective for your well-being, in addition to whatever other programs you are following.

I am happy that you are increasingly acknowledging your Inner Spiritual Genius. You are in my Heart and highest prayers & blessings, my friend. Much love and appreciation.

En

Thanks for your interest :))

yes my life seems to be 'coming together' and im becoming very 'aware'. its a very enlightening experience

and on the meditation thing, i have been using binaural beats to assist me ;)
i also plan on going into one of those isolation tank things. i have not yet experienced a full meditative state, and i believe that this will be my first one.

i have also been listening to joe rogan. he is awesome. check him out on youtube. just awesome. especially on DMT afterlife spirits etc and human life

ive also been quite emotional lately, have a new sense of wellbeing, and feel more loving. :) its great
Old 19-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Entirety

Ah, yes, an isolation tank, like in the movie "Altered States," and on TV's "Fringe."

Binaural beats, excellent. :)

Thanks, I'll check out Joe Rogan too on YouTube. Enjoy your weekend. :)
Old 19-11-2011, 11:49 AM
mattie

Awakening

It sounds like you’re awakening. Our energies (kundalini) will naturally unfold as we expand our consciousness.

There is allot of information on this site about various spiritual issues. Explore the forums of interest.

What type of guidance are you seeking?
Old 19-11-2011, 12:00 PM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It sounds like you’re awakening. Our energies (kundalini) will naturally unfold as we expand our consciousness.

There is allot of information on this site about various spiritual issues. Explore the forums of interest.

What type of guidance are you seeking?

ummm... im not sure exactly. as ive just started to really expand my mind over the last month, i guess im just looking for more information about spirituality.
thanks for the link i will check it out.

and maybe more specifically with meditation, my body and mind has already shown great improvements after just 3 days!! :)
so anything else on meditation, ive already learnt about frequencies aplha, beta etc etc and im probably going to start taking classes for meditation and maybe yoga for tight muscles/injury.

thanks again :)
Old 20-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Jilly

hi

I just wanted to say that I have diagnosed psychiatric conditions (Bipolar Type 1 and Schizophrenia) just as you do and have always been unwell - even as an infant.

I started seeing 'bedsitters' (spirits that sit on your bed while you sleep, mine was a male that I was able to describe to mum - turns out it was my uncle that died 23 years before I was born, and never saw a photo) as early as 4 years of age. I could talk to 'dead people' and through what they told me I could inform people of up comming events.

One Doctor told my mother that a good "flogging" would make me better. The next Doctor told mum I was mentally ill and medicated me (been on 4 psych meds for 14 years) and the third Doctor told mum that what I had was a gift.

So, WiseMaster, don't stop beleiving in anything that makes you feel good! If its medication or meditation - do it! I find it hard to concentrate on meditating but do try.

Please also don't ignore your Dr either - find a balance.

Wishing you well (and if you find soemthing that works well - please message me!) I sometimes think that us 'mental' people may have higher functioning brains in terms of sensitivity??!!

Jilly
Old 20-11-2011, 05:50 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
hi

I just wanted to say that I have diagnosed psychiatric conditions (Bipolar Type 1 and Schizophrenia) just as you do and have always been unwell - even as an infant.

I started seeing 'bedsitters' (spirits that sit on your bed while you sleep, mine was a male that I was able to describe to mum - turns out it was my uncle that died 23 years before I was born, and never saw a photo) as early as 4 years of age. I could talk to 'dead people' and through what they told me I could inform people of up comming events.

One Doctor told my mother that a good "flogging" would make me better. The next Doctor told mum I was mentally ill and medicated me (been on 4 psych meds for 14 years) and the third Doctor told mum that what I had was a gift.

So, WiseMaster, don't stop beleiving in anything that makes you feel good! If its medication or meditation - do it! I find it hard to concentrate on meditating but do try.

Please also don't ignore your Dr either - find a balance.

Wishing you well (and if you find soemthing that works well - please message me!) I sometimes think that us 'mental' people may have higher functioning brains in terms of sensitivity??!!

Jilly

hey thanks for your story
yes im not all for meds at all. i feel i was 'ushered' and 'pushed' into taking meds, and so far i havnt made any real progress. of course now that i have been meditating i feel sooooo much better. all my health problems are stress related though, including depression, which is now lifting :)

im on effexor currently, and almost off my seroquel.
as soon as i feel ready, the meds are gone. forever.

yes they did actually help me realise though that it was all stress, and provided a 'buffer' to allow me to get back into life. so i do thank them for that.

yes in western culture nowadays, if theres something wrong in your life you are "depressed" if you can see or hear spirits you are "schizophrenic" and so on.

although im not saying to stop your meds. my situation is different to yours

i wish you well
take care

PS. you should try binaural beats for meditation. they are awesome!!
or isolation tanks.

EDIT: and yea i agree, people who are suffering from mental disorders are nowadays really picked on, and put down. but i feel alot of us do have a special gift, and its just our society that doesnt accept it.
but as more and more awareness comes through about mental disorders, the better it will be, and less stigma will be attached to those who are 'suffering.'