Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-04-2011, 10:03 PM
shifuku

11.11 , 2.22, 5.55

Anyone good with numerology? What do these numbers put together means?

11.11, 2.22, 5.55

These numbers happened in the same day. I was feeling positively happy that day also.
Old 22-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Master
I like to compare number synchronicities as a wink from God. How i think of it sometimes anyways. If you do not believe in God then lets say a wink from the Universe, or Spirit, or whatever you wish to call the higher power.

Those specific numbers.. i'm not sure. A lot of times i'll get triples like 777 or 444 or whathaveyou all in bunches at a time. I have my own vague interpretations at this point, but i think its good to sort out what they mean ourselves, though i'm sure there will be many who could give you some interpretations from different people.

You could also just do a search on numerology and see if any of the online definitions resonate with you at all.

. ~
Old 22-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

111.. Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222...Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels

or u can try this one ....http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Master
Wink

I've been getting an uncanny amount of 11:11's and others. Like last night, getting ready to go to sleep and I reached towards my alarm clock for something and boom, there it was: 11:11. I've been thinking about what it means if anything aside from numerology, etc. - I like that idea that it's a 'winking' from God or the Cosmos - but it also looks like gates - which feels significant meaning to me. All my life, I've been a doodler - in school, talking on the phone - and I often have bars - like tic-tac-toe or a jail door. To me, the 11:11 is like the starting gate at the races. It's a sign that one way or another, even if it doesn't seem like it, one is moving forward, blockages are now out of the way. Who knows!

Old 16-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifuku
Anyone good with numerology? What do these numbers put together means?

11.11, 2.22, 5.55

These numbers happened in the same day. I was feeling positively happy that day also.

11:11 has been seen by many, many people all over the globe.....some think it is from their angels, guides or loved ones in spirit......some think it is a warning and others believe it has to do with Mayan 2012 theory......I have seen it also and still think it may be a warning, altho nothing happened on 11/11/11, so will wait until 11/11/12 to see if that is the correct theory or not........it could be a combination of all three and most feel very positive about it......
Old 16-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator
Make a wish on the 11:11.
Old 17-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Master
Make a wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Make a wish on the 11:11.

That's a great idea!

Old 18-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Master

I have heard it is a hello from the universe. It does seem the universe is saying hello a lot to everyone, so maybe there is a deeper meaning...Ellen Degenerous sees is all the time and named her fairly new record label, "eleven eleven." I also read a channeling about it in a newsletter, but can't remember the name of the newsletter. I know people are seeing and asking about it, and there is another thread on here as well.

Light.
Old 19-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I have heard it is a hello from the universe. It does seem the universe is saying hello a lot to everyone, so maybe there is a deeper meaning...Ellen Degenerous sees is all the time and named her fairly new record label, "eleven eleven." I also read a channeling about it in a newsletter, but can't remember the name of the newsletter. I know people are seeing and asking about it, and there is another thread on here as well.

Light.

Ha! If that's true, the Universe is being very friendly to me lately....I just walked into the living room 15 or so minutes ago (!) and the clock said 11:11! It's such a cool feeling to see it again and again.

Old 27-07-2012, 02:18 AM
CatChild

I see 12:12 constantly. 11:11 as well. I've also noted an interesting trend of 5:11, 6:11, 7:11, 8:11 and 9:11 on the clock. 10:11 too sometimes. I've been wondering if there's any significance.