Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-08-2012, 04:00 AM
Guide
They keep coming !!

The other day in the car I randomly asked my 8 year old son if he thought me and sc would be together. He instantly said July 17th 2013. Today i did a stupid facebook "marriage predictor" thing. It said i would get married on July 17th but 2019 and it also said the partner's name would start with a J, my sc's name does start with a J !!! wow, i just hope my son is more accurate on the year, hahaha !!
Old 13-08-2012, 04:04 AM
Rave845

That is very cool. Kids these days very intuitive!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
The other day in the car I randomly asked my 8 year old son if he thought me and sc would be together. He instantly said July 17th 2013. Today i did a stupid facebook "marriage predictor" thing. It said i would get married on July 17th but 2019 and it also said the partner's name would start with a J, my sc's name does start with a J !!! wow, i just hope my son is more accurate on the year, hahaha !!
Old 13-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Guide
Thanks Rave !! <3
Old 13-08-2012, 04:52 AM
sesheta

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Old 13-08-2012, 06:16 AM
Guide
Awe thanks Sesheta. I always love your reply's !!! just crosse you fingers for a date closer to now that 2019..lol, but i will take it if it is that far away !
Old 13-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Guide
Holy moly !!!!!!! It gets crazier. I have always related to Sex and the City and felt that my fate would be the actual fate of the main character who has my real name.. opps, now you know it. but until tonight I did not know that Big's first name is my soulmates first name. I did not know my sm when the show ended and was upset because it didn't quite make sense with my ex. hmmm, wow.. Well just lets hope in the end Carrie runs off with John and everything ends up like the fairytale ending. Oh and I would also love to have even a 1/4 of her wardrobe !!!!!!!
Old 13-08-2012, 05:45 PM
sesheta

I know the feeling!
I had a dream a while back about my TF and I getting married..and the only hint of a timeframe I got was the number 5....don't know if it referred to in 5 years, or if was signifying the year 2015....I would prefer 2015, since it will come sooner than 5 years...but when all is said and done, I actually really don't care if we ever get legally married, anyway, so it doesn't matter much, I suppose...but it was a lovely dream
Old 14-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
It is pretty crazy like the syncs and stuff. Awhile back my son who is almost 11 was like you should marry the ____guy. He will always notice the ___guy and say it so loud lol.

I have had dreams where I marry some guy and all I see is the back of his head as I head up. It was always quite close to bald head. I thought ok well my tf has longer hair in a pony so......Then he shaved his head for breast cancer and its still like this so....lol oddness.

I'm not sure if I would re marry. I am more of a let it flow kinda person.