Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Songbirds

Did you see the first one? Where they found the little aeroplanes, scaled them up and they actually flew :P that was rock solid proof for me.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Yes I did! But wasn't that UFO hunters? They were trying to figure out about Triangle crafts. And they went to the guy with funky hair like Einstein and he gave him that little Ancient artifact of a ship. They took that ship to a model airplane maker and made an exact replica only scaled up up. They asked if he made any modifications and the guy said no. They then went to fly it.. and it flew!

I love all the Ancient Alien stuff.. the original 2 hour episode and the 1st season. I'm excited about the second season :)
Old 07-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Songbirds

Nope, this was Ancient Aliens! It was on a couple of months back, one of the first episodes of it. But they probably had the same thing on UFO hunters :)

Yeah me too, it's so interesting! Aliens is such a good subject though... I never get bored. There's so much to learn out there.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder
Oh drats! now I wish I hadn't erased the Ancient Aliens on my DVR!
haha I could go back and watch it again. I love talking about Aliens and stuff.. it is all so interesting to me. I have the first two episodes saved on my DVR of Season 2. maybe I will hve to think about getting the first season on DVD :) Oh or maybe watch youtube.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Songbirds

it must be somewhere on the internet. i did download one episode i missed actually, so there must be more on there but yeah youtube is a life saver haha ;)

have you noticed the sudden influx of alien related documentaries on lately or is it just me?
Old 07-11-2010, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder
Indeed there is! I have been noticing this for about a year now.

UFO Hunters,
UFO Files
Ancient Aliens
Fact of Fiction

There are others with UFO Conspiracies as well. Even the news seems to be putting up more about it. Something I feel is up. Even lately, the interest is high that TV shows aren't immune either.

There is the V series and the Event. Movies, with Avatar and the new Independence day like movie coming out Skyline.

Yep seems like there is an intense interest in UFOs. I hear there is another show in the works, that is just in the production stages where they are hunting for hybrids.. half alien/humans.

With all of that, it seems that sightings are becoming more common as well.

So what do you think with all of it? I am curious. :)
Old 07-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
Indeed there is! I have been noticing this for about a year now.

UFO Hunters,
UFO Files
Ancient Aliens
Fact of Fiction

There are others with UFO Conspiracies as well. Even the news seems to be putting up more about it. Something I feel is up. Even lately, the interest is high that TV shows aren't immune either.

There is the V series and the Event. Movies, with Avatar and the new Independence day like movie coming out Skyline.

Yep seems like there is an intense interest in UFOs. I hear there is another show in the works, that is just in the production stages where they are hunting for hybrids.. half alien/humans.

With all of that, it seems that sightings are becoming more common as well.

So what do you think with all of it? I am curious. :)

I even saw it on Yahoo the other day, I was in awe

But yes, very common. I've heard a lot about a mass sight coming up some time soon, it could be something put in place which would prepare the general public for such a thing. Even places like the Vatican have reformed their beliefs so that Alien's could fit in with Catholicism without destroying the religion... Now that really tells me something! Years ago that would have caused a hell of a lot of dispute within Christianity.

Maybe the government are going to disclose alien life soon, and as stated above, putting stories in the media could be a way of preparing the public for a complete change of human history.

Or, it could just be coincidence. I don't tend to agree with the latter though

What do you think?
Old 07-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Rumar

Just from this last re-register, I had explained the same scenario three times already. :(

I'll give a quick run down: Riding on the plane, nobody else seems to notice, UFO was either sitting still or moving the other way slowly, was literally only 30 feet away from the plane. I doubted at first until I revisited the memory.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Just from this last re-register, I had explained the same scenario three times already. :(

I'll give a quick run down: Riding on the plane, nobody else seems to notice, UFO was either sitting still or moving the other way slowly, was literally only 30 feet away from the plane. I doubted at first until I revisited the memory.

Hi Rumar,

I'm sorry about having to retell the story since we all had to re-register. It was a bummer to lose all of our stuff but it is also new beginnings for all of us. From what you are saying, it sounds like you had a UFO sighting. Did you encounter any beings? I have had actually several different UFO sightings on very recently just a few weeks ago.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
I even saw it on Yahoo the other day, I was in awe

But yes, very common. I've heard a lot about a mass sight coming up some time soon, it could be something put in place which would prepare the general public for such a thing. Even places like the Vatican have reformed their beliefs so that Alien's could fit in with Catholicism without destroying the religion... Now that really tells me something! Years ago that would have caused a hell of a lot of dispute within Christianity.

Maybe the government are going to disclose alien life soon, and as stated above, putting stories in the media could be a way of preparing the public for a complete change of human history.

Or, it could just be coincidence. I don't tend to agree with the latter though

What do you think?

I was quite amazed when the Vatican changed its stance on UFO's and Extra Terrestrial beings. The reason is their staunch view doesn't allow for this view point so seeing them change their stance was a surprise. Another reason for the surprise and I understand their trying to change, is because it has been theorized by not only Ancient Alien Theorists but also recently released Documents on Roosevelt or was it Churchill, about UFO's and why it was covered up because it would literally render the worlds Religions obsolete and would cause worldwide panic. This revelation I think came shortly before or was around the same time the Vatican changed its stance.

I have been hearing about a mass sighting since I started paying more attention back in 2008. This mass sighting hasn't happened as predicted and then repredicted to even the re-prediction of Oct 14, 2010. I think they moved the date again. But I will say one thing that seems to be true, is that the sightings of these ships are increasing. So who knows.. maybe soon they will make their appearance known. Maybe not to long in the distant future we could have a kind of star trek existence. :)