Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
starfish

speculation that China is about to reveal details of UFO from last year

I saw this on the web today ( the telegraph - they are good at ufo reporting), the UFO was sighted last year , but said the scientists will analyze the footage , hope we will hear more soon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6148974/Chinese-scientists-filmed-UFO-for-40-minutes.html

Old 07-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Summerland

I had read that the UFO's spotted over a Chinese airport actually shut down flights in and out for 40 minutes.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Lindsey89

They say that it is the govrnment testing stuff. but i dont belive that bcuz if so they would have been able to shut the airport down know what i mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnszlJC8iGs

plus if u ask me it doesnt look like a rocket or a missil or anything like that.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Master

Some say that Roswell here in the states was a government test gone wrong! I personally believe some governments possess this type of technology but keep it from the public and some of the UFO sightings are really sightings of our stuff.

This is a bit off the track but I was reading a book by John Lerma. He is a doctor who works w/ hospice patients. His books are about patient experiences as they die like seeing angels etc. In his second book he talks of a military patient (colonel?) who makes a deathbed confession that the Roswell craft was a collaboration between our government and nazi scientists who were brought to the US after WWII!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Some say that Roswell here in the states was a government test gone wrong! I personally believe some governments possess this type of technology but keep it from the public and some of the UFO sightings are really sightings of our stuff.

This is a bit off the track but I was reading a book by John Lerma. He is a doctor who works w/ hospice patients. His books are about patient experiences as they die like seeing angels etc. In his second book he talks of a military patient (colonel?) who makes a deathbed confession that the Roswell craft was a collaboration between our government and nazi scientists who were brought to the US after WWII!

I have met and talked with a woman who has lived in Roswell almost all of her adult life and she is now in her late 70's , early 80's. Her husband was stationed at the airbase when the crash occured. It was true, there were alines and the military did take the coffin that had been built for a small child. She says that alien craft are still seen in and around the Roswell area to this day.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:52 PM
iolite

Same here... my F-I-L was in the navy and he's spoken with guys in the military there and he won't elaborate what they said, he just confirmed that it did happen and the government covered it up.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Master

I know what I posted isn't what everyone thinks. I used to think the same thing everyone else does but now I'm open to an alternate interpretation.

I watched an interview of Joseph Farrell concerning the subject. He speaks of Nazi involvement in our secret space program. He wrote a book about it too but I have yet to read it. Anyway, I saw the interview then a couple of days later I read the death bed confession about the very same thing in a book that has absolutely nothing to do w/ conspiracy theories. I was gobsmacked! For me it was a synchronistic confirmation.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:43 PM
starfish

.. maybe there's some truth in all the explanations
Old 10-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Jules

I'm more and more convinced these days that there is definately truth in the Roswell theories. Just these past 6 months I've had 2 seperate sightings of orange lights stopped still in the sky. Now I'm on the flightpath into Manchester International Airport, which is a very busy airport but I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this .. the first one was NNW to my house possibly about 12 thousand feet, myself and a friend of mine stood and watched it for a full 5 mins, it never moved within that time and then it was literally gone. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. After that I'd seen the same thing again a couple of months later but only watched it for a couple of minutes and I was on my own. So who knows?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Summerland

I saw a very large, round UFO when I was 15 and had a witness with me. Quite a few details were visible from the ground. My friend was absolutely terrified, but I was fascinated and watched it from her bedroom window until I fell asleep. I was not afraid, it could have targeted me at anytime, esp as some of the time we were walking to her home during the observation. It was completely silent and stationary about 1000 feet off of the ground. On two other seperate occasions I have seen them , but never up close and personal as my first encounter.