Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-10-2022, 03:22 AM
Seeker

Book1 How do Angels Look?

When I was younger, like 16-21 (I'm 31 now) I had experienced tall bright different coloured energies standing behind people I was doing energy healing on (reiki/therapeutic touch).

I felt that these were angels. I did not see/feel them behind everyone I did sessions on, but it happened often enough.

The area I live in has many catholic church goers, who also happens to be open enough to try out the public healing groups (we had these back in my teen and early 20s but not now).

Now, growing up, being taught Sunday school by my grandmother, angels always had wings in the pictures and a white gown/robe and were "male"...

As I was sensing these angels during the healing sessions.. I did not see wings or gowns and they were neither male nor female.. but I could sense at times if there were a specific archangel. They were mainly tall bright energy and each had a different vibrant colour.

Anywho, to make a long story short, from your own experiences, how do angels look or feel to you? Wings or no? Robes or no? Masculine or feminine or no?
Old 19-10-2022, 05:09 AM
Master
I personally believe that Angels or Demons are not how they appear to be depicted in relegious text books. I think it is up to one's own imagination of how they appear and look.
Old 19-10-2022, 11:01 AM
Administrator
I have seen Angels both ways As light and as you would imagine them to look like, tall with huge wings.

Namaste
Old 19-10-2022, 01:35 PM
That was a good question, imo.
Without starting a new thread about angels, could I ask another question? Can Archangels appear in multiple places at a time?
I have never heard anyone say they can bilocate. I just wondered with billions on earth.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Administrator
From my understanding the answer is yes they can. take a look at how many people call upon them every day, especially Arc Angel Michael

Namaste
Old 19-10-2022, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
From my understanding the answer is yes they can. take a look at how
many people call upon them every day, especially Arc Angel Michael
That's what I mean, yes. But, I have never once heard anyone say that they do and can and not in any book...funny. :) Thanks

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Seeker

How interesting, now that I think about it, I never heard anything myself from outside sources about that Miss Hepburn. But years ago I had a spirit of a friend tell me they can be in multiple places at once, I can't remember the exact word they said, but they were visiting a friend of mine, their mother and myself at the same time.

But it only makes sense that angels/archangels can be in all places at once. At least to me.. I always thought they were pretty much omnipresent.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
But it only makes sense that angels/archangels can be in all places at once. At least to me..
I know, right? :) Yet, I never heard any mention of it!! Weird. LOL....
I mean yogis are known to bilocate so...

Old 19-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Master
We have to learn to speak to our Angels, discussing issues or a good morning - this thread I'd seen earlier came to my attention an hour ago when this song came on... So my Guides / Higher Self / Angel's 'My Angels' have been with me chatting along the way / me talking, them sending signs and sometimes words - but this song I put on the Song in the Head page here many moons ago - when listening, visualise 'them' singing this to you - especially this goes out to people looking on saying I wonder where mine is.......

And don't forget to 'earn' that 'better' guidance by helping people along your way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUVT1NZtZPo

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Administrator
Many moons ago when I went to the Healing sanctuary Healing was going on
I was giving Healing to one person.
and I saw An Angel with him, when I looked around I saw two more.
I didn't give it much thought because I was so used to seeing them, in multiple
Places at the same time.

Namaste