Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Master

Hi Tobi, you are right, there is a lot to learn. I used to worry about being tired practicing to ap in the mornings. That is why I did not practice to ap in the mornings because I was worried I might be tired to go to work. Since I started practicing in the mornings, I do not get tired during the day to my surprise which is great. I get tired early in the evenings so I go to bed early. I get plenty of sleep.
Old 19-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Super Moderator
Well, you know if we got it perfectly right we wouldn't need to worry, because we'd be out on the Astral while our body was getting all the zzzzzzzzzz's it needs! But for practising, and getting it right, and finding our best times to induce going out of body, I guess there are always going to be a few hiccups.

I get the tired thing because the only way I've found to induce an out of body experience is to get up half way through the night, mooch around like an idiot for an hour then go back to lie down again. And if anything DOES happen I'm straight up, to write it down.
I am trying a new technique soon, but haven't got the things I need yet to do it, so in the meantime am doing my usual technique.
And there are the times even when the tried-and-tested method we get used to fails....either because we're too tired or something....
Old 20-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Master

As I said before, we have to do things to make ap work. If people knew I get up very early in the mornings to meditate they would think I was crazy. Of course, I do not tell people except on the forum.
It is approximately 6.35 pm and I do not feel tired. The last couple of weeks I felt tired when I got home from work.
I kept trying to ap this morning but I could not do it, no matter what method I used. Perhaps I was tired of trying. Let us know when you are doing a new technique. I think everyone would be interested to know what it is.
Old 20-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Well it's nothing new....but just new to me. I need to get an MP3 player and some ear-bud headphones because I'm going to try the binaural beats method. It might take some getting used to for me, but am willing to give it a try. If it works, good. I might be able to try getting out of body at other times instead of always between 5-9am. because of my present system.
Old 20-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

We can only try different things. I am really glad I bought headphones. It really came in handy. I use it every day. The headphones feels comfortable. I did not ap this morning. I have to accept that I am not going to ap every morning. I nearly ap. I was breathing in and out. I felt my forehead feel very relaxed. I went instantly out somewhere but I forgot again that it was an ap sign. I went into a dream. What is holding me back is when I am lying down for a while and nothing happens, I do not believe I will ap. I do not concentrate and I fall asleep. I have to stop doing that. I have to be prepared, concentrate and believe that I could ap any moment.
Old 21-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Master

Hi all, I did not ap this morning but I am still making progress. During the day I have been saying to myself, be prepared I will ap any moment. My problem is I do not believe I will ap and I end up in a dream. It was working. I kept instantly going out of my body but as soon as I became aware of it I went back into my body again. I am going to say during the day, when I am out of my body, I am flying. I will prepare myself when it happens next time so I will automatically fly away. When I was out of my body I was sitting and I was wanting to ap. I did not realise I was out of my body. I thought what am I doing sitting. I was wanting to lie down and that is what I did. I went back into my body. During the morning sometime I felt my body relax completely. It felt really good. That was the time for me to make an exit out of my body. I realised that shortly later. The relaxation only lasted a short time.
Old 22-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Master

Hi all, I relaxed and let completely go and I could feel my inner self moving out. It was instant and I turned my inner self around. I was kneeling and I got off the floor. I said I am flying and I can see the water. I do not know why but I ended back into my body. Later on I became aware that I was out of my body. I was talking to a cat. The cat said it does not like its name Noodles. I woke up and later on I was aware that I was out of my body again. I was flying around the place, seeing the roads and buildings. I went through a door. I get a bit afraid going through things as if you do not believe you can do it, you can get stuck. I remember my eyes kept closing and I said my eyes are open. I can see. That solved the problem. I have noticed that I am starting to lucid dream. I think if you try to ap regularly, after a while you tend to lucid dream without trying.
Old 24-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator
That sounds all very interesting.
Noodles....it could be that name its owners gave it when it was alive was not its true name, its Soul name.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Master

I am a bit suspicious about that name. I am not sure but I think I know someone who has a pet named Noodles. I will see her on Wednesday and I will find out. It is possible that it came from my own mind. This morning I did not ap. I was not even close to it. I fell asleep. I think it was because I did not believe I was going to ap so I did not concentrate. I keep having that problem. During the day I have been saying to myself I can ap, just concentrate. Hopefully I will ap tomorrow morning. If not, it does not matter, I will keep trying.
I think the reason why I ended back into my body again the other day when I got out of myself was because I said I am flying. Not that it mattered but I said it loudly. I have to talk reasonably calm otherwise I tend to go back into my body again.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Master

Hi all, I realise that I am falling asleep so I am going to make myself a bit more uncomfortable tomorrow morning. Later in the morning I did manage to ap. I felt my forehead relaxing when I was breathing in and out. When that happened I imagined something and I was there. Before that happened I noticed my forehead was relaxing but the process ended and that is when I thought of imagining something when that happens.