Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-11-2022, 03:13 AM
asearcher

Church etc, one scene after another

Had this dream

it began with me close to an altar in a church made of wood, big church, gray to me, and man dressed in darker setting of clothes, to me still not what I would say was modern with my eyes, I can not say if it was formal in his time or not.

I could feel during what to me must have been a wedding ceremony, I had some type of wedding dress on me, I gather, that my back hurt and that it had "stripes", marks on it.

There were no guests witnessing, sitting down. But there were 2 men, one of each side the big front door to the church, looking at us. I did not want to or was allowed to look at the priest.

I did not get the impression neither of these 3 men (the one I was marrying or the 2 at the door) were good guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene then shifted. I was now sitting on a horse but with my legs together on one side. The horse and I were in the shadow of a tree. I had before seen that my hands were tied up with a rope and I had tried even if it was in vain, with my fingers to try to get it to open up somewhere but had to do so carefully. At first I confused my own hair with the horses, only mine was more thick, dark, I would say black. The man who I at the previous scene was marrying came to me. He took his hands on my wast and lifted me off the horse. (I've always hated it when a guy tries to take his hands on my waist but not knowing why).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New scene again

I had stones in this little bag that I think was made of leather. I was in charge of it. The stones were out of the bag, fell differently. I said something with a "K...." to it, I think the word had about 5 or 7 letters to it, but it was to one of the men who had before guarded the entrance of the church, as if he would know what this word meant. The other man, whom I had or was to marry, I don't think understood and was relying on the other man to translate. He was nervous, as if you better get this right.or you better not trick me.-of an attitude.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New scene again

The man I had or was to marry I saw walking somewhat restless in the sun by a fire. His skin to me, pale and reddish looking, gave me the impression he was like a plucked hen, and I thought Not even the sun wants you here, you're in the wrong place. Mine was of a darker shade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final scene

I felt a pain, swollen from my left cheek, especially downwards to the teeth. I don't know if I had been hit or what it was. I saw before as if I ran, and there was this stone there and I fell in a way that I hit the stone there and for some reason I had not put my hands up front to take the fall. The man I had or was to marry had put his thumb and middle finger on each side of my chin to inspect and said something like I was still good to take on the fair but as if that was in or close by a city, that even if he had hit me or not, nobody would think there was anything wrong with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does all of this mean? Please?