Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-10-2022, 03:30 PM
asearcher

Visit dream or imagination?

I've had dreams of someone and don't know if it is visit dream or my own imagination? He had special eyes, a sort of clarity, intensity to them, they would say when looking at me but I think he had it always, only less or more of it. Some would not like it. Always in the dreams they come off more intensified.

What does it mean when the eyes are like that in that state, dream state?

(edited and deleted above, so second version this is)

Last edited by asearcher : 07-10-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
He could be your higher self.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:57 PM
asearcher

Thank you, I am used to the feelings being more purified but not actually seeing it in the physical in the dreams. He's the only one I've known to come across that way.

I thought he had visions of future, was very intuitive, had some sort of spiritual awakening and gifts. He had a special warm energy to him and an intensity and a stability. All of them. It is as if it comes across in his looks, the eyes.

We had been a couple before. After I would for years now and then, not very often at all but still occurring, have these "glitch"-moments that I first thought was my brain remembering him. Then I understood that it was the present him. I did not want this at all. He had a period where he would change life style, how he dressed and he had more money so new car it was, and I would get irritated. I did not know these things as I had not see him or been told. Then I saw him in real life, someone else I knew saw him, and it was so. That was the first time I began to think this was new "memories", feelings. That someone would tell me to not be irritated with him, saying she's met him and "he's not happy" and she thought he was so irritated because he had thought once he had all that, then he would be happy, and then he wasn't.

We were still connected. From what I have later learn he was more so than I was, and how that could be I don't know if it was not that he could feel feelings more intense or be more open spiritually.

I have suspected that he would astral travel or do something (but what?) because in my own home, after I was married and become a mom, I would suddenly smell him (he was a smoker and that particular brand) and the way he use to walk, he walked fast in real life, and it would be as if he would walk pass me and even open doors and close doors (and I know that sounds crazy), and other things as well. When I had met my husband any contact between us was broken, as friends (with no benefits, feels as one always has to write that these days we were never friends with benefits).

Before I use to be in more "hiding", but as the relationship got to be official (married) and the home and all, he knew. He was not to get married or start a family on his own. I don't know if that could have played a part.

The home I was to live in would have weird happenings to it, (poltergeist), not like other places I had lived in. It's gone now.

Few years into my relationship/later marriage he would write me a letter stating I was still the love of his life. At the time he was ill and did not know the outcome and wanted it said. I got in trouble because of that letter, but my thoughts was on him, to contact someone, I did not know who, as the letter had been ripped apart by my husband, and I was worried about him, thought maybe suicide-letter, a cry for help. We had not been in contact for a very long time when that letter suddenly came. I did not know what was going on.

He would have other girlfriends now and then I think, I only know of 2, 3, I think, they wouldn't last, he would walk off I was told but do not know if that is accurate. The longest relationship he had had, had been with me before and we had been engaged, his initiative. In my opinion he had been the one to cause our break up and not take accountability for it and then after that he got a little crazy (confused and began in that state to stalk me but he was drinking much at the time and maybe that was to blame entirely for it and/or mixed up with heartbreak. I had heartbreak too but I did not drink. Him stalking got to be scary and I would tell him so, he had never frighten me before but like that he did and I would tell him to please stop. He would stop. He would get back to normal.

He had an issue before with drinking that was not taken serious enough but he was to later go to Rehab. Then he landed on his feet again. I had wanted him to do that a long time ago but he had tried and did quit on his own, he did not want to loose me over it, but he couldn't keep it.

Even as his ex I would plead to him to please, go to Rehab, but he wouldn't go and his family did not want him to go, thinking it was not so bad and that it would be embarrassing had he. I for one could have lived with embarrassing. It was more on the line here. It was his body, his mind, his life, his future. I think he wanted to think he was in control of it, but he wasn't. He was in need of professional help and continues support, and as it was back then we had neither because of the choice he made and what his family tried to stop me from convincing him to do and he listened to that, not to me who was close to him and with whom he could have a future of marriage and child/children with. I knew he wanted that. But it wasn't enough. We got to be dust because of those choices.

Besides the drinking and even if, when drinking (leaving out the stalking period here) he was actually a very good guy, showing that in small and big ways. Helping others but not wanting to, ashamed to, ask for help for himself. I think it was a strong genetic background to it, and environmental plus what he had been through before we met and then what would happen during our relationship (which had nothing to do with me, us). To my knowledge he did not do any other drugs.

I would hear stories of other family members and relatives and they all seemed to have a drinking issue. I know of one who was outcast, that he would talk to (he would always talk to people, never ignore anyone, treat everyone as equals) that the rest of the family would not, and he would later explain to me why (and that someone had been addicted).

It was always as he could see beyond the surface of people and he would not judge and he wanted equality. If people tried to act superior he would mimic them and/or give a superior-mimic answer, and that would shock people, they would not know what to do but they stopped what they were doing immediately. One time that happened to someone and a family member of mine had to excuse itself to when I got there tell me "He's crazy!" and laugh, it was so bold, and so unusual, but hey, it worked. What works works.

He was not someone aggressive, violent when drinking, which I have learned is rather unusual. He would cut in between if he saw 2 men have a go at each other and would then joke it off to put their focus on that instead. I was never afraid of him as his girlfriend/later fiance, and I could fight, yell at him, when he was drunk, and he never did anything to me. It was out of the question that he would ever try something with me, like try to pressure me into intimacy, that was a sacred area for us, and it would be enough if I would just say good night and I would put my hand as in a stop sign on his chest, he would then know I did not want him drunk. He would still give me a kiss on the cheek or head, and say good night.

(edited, deleted the rest).

Last edited by asearcher : 08-10-2022 at 03:06 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:57 AM
Master
it was probably a visitation dream of one of your loved ones because I had one a few weeks back of one of my auntie's she told me I've got to do some my life chance and doing my brain offer that transfer lifetime and I'm going to say that man I'm going up no
But the visitation dream of family I've had visitation dreams of family and never met I remember about 10 years ago I describe my grandfather I never met I described in full detail I know I've said it was I'm photos on photos but they have that they might describe them in full detail and I frightened the life out my mum is alive but I've said my own and my auntie all three of them got a shock and I describe them look like and I said
But my auntie it visit me a few weeks back she's being Dead over 21 years or more
It was probably a visitation enjoy them because they're the best ones you can get

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
I agree it was some kind of visitation, but by whom is the question.