Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Who remembers this (the troll song)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

I still chuckle when I watch it.

Nothing is trolling because different songs represent different mood. And different replies then respond in different ways. I didn't sing the song first and then you quote it as trolling. That's a good one. When someone talk to you, I offer you a song. That's a good response. Anyhow nothing is serious because you don't know or you're not at my state of perception.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
.....you're not at my state of perception.
Bingo!

I thought you'd never get it.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Bingo!

I thought you'd never get it.

Bingo!

You did the same things again. You didn't answer my questions, aren't you? Do you think all people has a good excellent network and time like you to check your song and small arguments?

I think, I pick the question , you get it but you leap over it .....

Every religion said the same things you're- Shiva, you're- Buddha, you're- Christ..... So who am I, only myself know...
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Bingo!

You did the same things again. You didn't answer my questions, aren't you? Do you think all people has a good excellent network and time like you to check your song and small arguments?

Every religion said the same things you're- Shiva, you're- Buddha, you're- Christ..... So who am I, only myself know...
I did not answer your questions because I can't understand them.

The reason why my arguments are small is because my consciousness is totally overshadowing them, meanwhile, you are only arguing for argument's sake.

You are punching a cloud...but you still keep on punching...and punching...and you are not seeing it.

Any reasonable person would realise you don't attempt to argue with an entranced Necro...but not Jeremy...oh no!

I could have chosen not to respond to you whatsoever, but I think I felt just a slight inkling of empathy regarding that..

I'm just dancing...skyclad...covered in ash.

BHAM BHAM BHOLE!!!
Old 05-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
You didn't answer my questions, aren't you?
Jeremy... if I'm a chicken singing QUACK QUACK QUACK, I either think I'm a duck, or I can't hear you from all my duck-singing. Either way, it's the same thing, and nobody's questions will make any difference. Every person's reality is what they want and need and believe it to be. And Brother, you should know that better than most.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
The "One" knows two minds can be one or two on one hundred and two. It comes back to just being you as you can be. The rest will be itself. :)

How can creator know others if he had only one mind one perception as human? Or we don't understand him is he wrong? If he has more than one mind with: you're part of his mind. Someone may say that's crazy but just think : how and why you can be argue to someone you're not familiar with--the creator. Is your ego say so? Nobody knows because you don't know a bit of him. Sorry to say that way because that's the fact......

Do you ever listen to the saying of: you're my eyes?

I don't know know how your mind works in all this and what you believe but your showing me here what you believe and see. I mean you are telling me in parts and asking questions which is both interesting and odd. Your facts are yours, not mine, which is fine Jeremy. You are you there is no one like you. I am me and I just be me.

I know you like telling others things when you don't agree, I have no need to agree or disagree with you.

Your my eyes? What do you want me to know in that saying?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Master
Or maybe the chicken actually IS a duck. Would explain the quacking.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Jeremy... if I'm a chicken singing QUACK QUACK QUACK, I either think I'm a duck, or I can't hear you from all my duck-singing. Either way, it's the same thing, and nobody's questions will make any difference. Every person's reality is what they want and need and believe it to be. And Brother, you should know that better than most.

Finally I get some good response, at least Baile you know something real. I'm still free that's why I just respond here. Afterward I go shopping and be vanished for hours... I'm curious : how someone come to a conclusion to that standard of writing but I only like her wording but not the contents. The contents is a bit out of taste.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Bingo!

Every religion said the same things you're- Shiva, you're- Buddha, you're- Christ..... So who am I, only myself know...[/QUOTE]

Yes know yourself. That knowing is about you.

Take that leap of faith in you and know that the most powerful model of being is just being you as all you see. The telling, seeing and need to have others meet you in the way you want, will bring to life what that need is in you.

Do you feel it is important to see and tell others in the way that you do?

Is this part of your cause in life to make right something?

Would it be difficult for you to stop being this way?

Are their rewards for you in your reality and world for addressing others in this way?

Does this always have to be this way for you?

Do you think you will change from this person you are now to something more where you can just share your wisdom without impeding upon others where it is not in alignment to your own?

I ask a lot of questions I apologize, but this is just my way sometimes. I do not mind if you do not want to answer me. My questions are more curious noticing without attachment or need to have you answer me.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Or maybe the chicken actually IS a duck. Would explain the quacking.
There are two ways to tell.

1. See if it will cross a road when you place it by the kerb.
2. If it looks like a duck, walks and talks like a duck - yeah, it's a chicken.