Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-02-2011, 02:41 AM
LovelyLightworker

Talking Stones and Crystals

So, I thought I'd start a thread about interesting experiences with stones and crystals. Things like actually hearing voices coming from them, journeys and places they take you, the things you see in the stones and crystals themselves like pictures or something and how they change all the time even just a little bit. Also dreams of them and their role in the dream.

Personally I have stones and crystals that talk to me. A lot of them take me on journeys and download pictures and information into me. They make me feel different things physically too. They are such a joy to have and experience and how that every single one of them is different, even the ones that don't like you or hurt you.

Also, for those who want to take home a stone or crystal but don't know if they should, try a simple exercise of muscle testing. It's really neat. Take the stone or crystal in the palm of your hands, eyes closed, standing, ask it questions like "are you for my highest good?" or "are you supposed to come home with me?" etc. and wait a little while and you will feel a force pull you forwward or push you backward. If after you ask your question and you are pulled foreward it is a YES answer to your question, if your pushed backward it is a NO answer and if you're not sure ask again. Also just ask it one question at a time. It's really cool, but make sure someone is with you to catch you just in case.
I'd like to hear your stories :)

Love and Light
LL
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM
white_monarch

I make jewelry (wire wrapping) stones for friends. Sometimes I can tell which one they're going to pick before they even pick it up, those always wrap the fastest as well, like they're eager to be with their new owner.

I do have a question though, anyone know any way to really open up more to learn from and communicate with stones?
Old 03-02-2011, 10:10 PM
zeke zenna & mook

it sounds like a great experience i have found i can only work with crystal skulls, 'normal' crystals just feel lifeless to me, i'm currently working with an activated and unactivated skull and the difference is huge.

I havn't actually had any clear words yet just feelings which can sometimes be hard to know if it's me or the crystal.

I'm building up a rapport though so i'm excited about future communication, sounds like you are where i want to be.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder

I have had crystals around me for years and I love them. I have never heard one speak, so far anyway but I did take my small crystal ball to a group meeting as we were having a seance so I thought it might be helpful. This crystal ball isn't completely clear but I am quite familiar with its patterns and I can tell you that at the end of the evening - it was a swirling mass of white inclusions. I cleansed it upon arriving home but it still took days before it was back to its original state. I haven't actually been able to watch a stone absorb energy until that night so it was quite special.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Most interesting LovelyLightworker ! You must have some amazing experiences and journeys to reflect upon, thanks to your speaking stones and crystals.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction