Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Angel1

Much to comment on ...so I put in bold..
Great post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Miss Hepburn,
This is good stuff if one believes the concept of 'universe'. This, of course, is a point of contention among physicists. There is considerable support for the idea of 'multiverse' or 'parallel universes' if you will. I do ,too!

Personally, I align myself with the idea of parallel universes. If one accepts the notion that everything that one sees(in this world) is an illusion would not that same rule apply everywhere? Yes!

When Jesus said 'my kingdom is not of this world', I believe that He was indicating that the kingdom of God(Heaven) is a parallel universe.....simultaneously existing with our universe but separate.Yes! Each universe is capable of having different laws. Perhaps, for example, the law of gravity is not a law in other universes. Not perhaps, it's not...so, yes!

Sorry but I think it is delusional to believe that everything we see, touch, feel, experience etc. is an illusion.
Ok, but I will comment more below.

Within a specified universe it is necessary to have laws that govern it, laws that permit it to exist.Yes.

I have no trouble accepting that we can experience parallel universes but for now I accept that the current universe that I reside in is the primary universe for this time.
Well, in a place where there is no time *wink*...you are here so it is the primary universe...sphere...realm...plane for your experience now, yes, indeed.

Quote:
Sorry but I think it is delusional to believe that everything we see, touch, feel, experience, etc. is an illusion.
Let me explain what I mean by an illusion, tho...ok? And I love this kind of dialogue, btw.

Many think that a tree is a tree...they think this is 'real'.
Yet, it really isn't a tree, per se...is it, upon closer inspection?

What we have here..and it is excitingly seen through an EM microscope...
is a bunch of atoms.
The atoms in a metal chair are vibrating at a diff speed, are a diff distance apart, with a diff amt of protons and neutrons in it's nucleus and certainly a diff amt of electrons orbiting the nucleus...thus, it appears as a metal chair, while the tree appears as a tree....
to what?
Our receptors called eyes...our eyes are similar to a radio receiver...all around us are waves (FM,AM, SW....TV,UHF,X-rays,Gamma rays)...so
with the proper receiver we perceive things that go to our brain ...in the form of sound, sight, taste....

Someone with diff sight would call the tree what it really is...a bunch of swirling atoms
held together to appear as a tree in this dimension (or Universe of physical matter
with it's uniquely specific laws ...gravity a major one!)
This is why I say what we see when our eyes are open are just things appearing as things...there is no matter.

You think that book is a book?...Oh no...it is held together consciously by
the 'glue' of the Universe...Consciousness...Love...Intention..if not ...all the atoms of it would fly apart.

And this is is why Jesus was able to appear to disappear...he knew how to separate his atoms farther apart and dematierialize.
Fun stuff...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I like this although I have to admit I couldn't get into ACIM because of the language used.
Tell me about it!
I think we all laugh about the first time we picked up the book ..it was 'different'...like
reading Shakespear's English at first...but ya get used to it.
If not into ACIM per se...really fun is Gary Renard's book...I find it often in Used Bookstores.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
The experience of forgiveness arises when the illusion of separation between the "self" and "others" no longer exists.
There is only the pure unity of Consciousness and when that becomes actualized, there is nothing wronged and nothing to forgive. :)
Never was this said better and clearer. Amen

Old 28-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
The first man that sexually assaulted me as a child truly hurt me in many ways that I cannot even express.
I carried this with me for a long time unable to forgive and let go until one night I had a dream following a profound meditation in which I was at One with Pure Consciousness and
there was no more I or him or any other person, thing, or being. There was absolutely

no separation of anything. It was just ALL Pure Consciousness.
I cannot expressed or describe how it felt because it defies conventions and concepts altogether.
What resulted in this experience is that I began to actualize profound unconditional love, mercy, compassion, and grace.

I woke up crying joyful tears and understood where everything fit in the bigger picture from my Soul lessons.
The next day I went to a large social gathering and the man that hurt me was there also chatting and mingling!
I was at once shocked yet not surprised by the strange synchronicity. What was remarkable was that instead of feeling fear, anger, or resentment,
I felt a sense of grace and peace within my Soul. The poison of resentment and pain inexplicably left my
heart and I was at One with Peace and God which is another word that I use to describe Pure Consciousness.

What was left in my heart at that moment was tremendous gratitude and relief that allows me to let go of various other traumas and pain in other areas of my life.
I used to be resentful of being alive as a kid growing up in powerlessness, now I am not and
I am grateful for all the challenges that I had suffered through and triumphed over.
All is infinitely well.
Oh my... What a blessing you were given.
May all of us exp such a gift.

Old 28-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There is something called 'kamma-vipaka' that doesn't seem to be so well known as it's hardly (never) mentioned, especially when it comes to things like forgiveness. Kamma is Sanskrit for 'intention' and is the ethical component of karma.
There's also a kamma-vipaka in the intention to 'dismantle' the feelings of betrayal and find the root cause and how to fix it.
awareness takes on a whole new meaning.
Thank you for all that information!!!!!!

Old 29-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I figured that this thread comes on the back of "Does God Want Us To Be Perfect?" thread.

I started off loving my parents, found out they didn't even want me and I was 'unplanned' - I was sexually and physically abused by my father, totally ignored by my mother and left to rot.

I had no friends in school and growing up...I was bullied, teased, made fun of and bashed outside the school gates every afternoon.

The only person who ever seemed to care was grandma, but she died when I was very young.

Got married...was treated like a slave and as long as my husband's shirts were ironed, his meals were ready on time and the house was kept clean, he didn't give a damn about me otherwise...we got divorced when I became totally fed up. He needed a maid and NOT a wife.

I had two children who grew up independent of me...didn't want me in their lives from day 1 and left home in their teens without giving any forwarding address...haven't seen them since.

I look at the news...I just see the people around...no consideration for others, always in a race to be 'first' at anything THEY want to do, pushing others out of the way...trampling people underfoot...a lot of people seem no better than animals and I thought we had intelligence! I thought we had progressed beyond our 'animal nature'...who was I kidding?

Of course I can love the 'spark of the Divine' in people...in a rock...in a tree...in a dog...but I cannot love the behaviour of people and it's hard for me to feel love and compassion for those who 'make their own beds' and then whine that they can't get a good night's sleep.

Also, being autistic, I was born without the ability to feel empathy or compassion and I have tried to learn how, until I discovered that this is something which cannot be learned or taught...you either have it or you don't...and I don't.
according to your story you have been through hell. I am sure you built up walls to protect yourself. But you do feel empathy and compassion for others. If you didn't you wouldn't be here.
Old 29-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Master
I don't have any horror stories of growing up in a bad home, my childhood wasn't that bad except for my mother being to over protective but that just fuelled my inner Independence. Now I see that as a good thing. But being that independent has it's drawbacks. That affected my adulthood choices. I became a loner, not always a great place to be. It sounds great to some but it really isn't. But I chose this way of life and I can't blame anyone me. That's how being a loner works. When something goes wrong it's truly all your fault and only you can fix it because there is no one else. But when you succeed at something it's priceless. Because you did all on your own!
Old 29-07-2018, 05:23 AM
boshy b. good

q: hard to love other? been
lied to to and betrayed? step
right up. let's help each other.

you go girl..

besos e de recubertir buen
abrasudamente, estan bien
hechos.
e,
kiss & make up, does
it right.

you go girl.

you go girl, mrs. hepburn.
Old 29-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
according to your story you have been through hell. I am sure you built up walls to protect yourself. But you do feel empathy and compassion for others. If you didn't you wouldn't be here.
Or maybe I am just totally bored with my own company and like having 'other people' to talk to for a change.... totally ignoring those who tell me that 'other people' are just 'me' anyway.
Old 29-07-2018, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Or maybe I am just totally bored with my own company and like having 'other people' to talk to for a change.... totally ignoring those who tell me that 'other people' are just 'me' anyway.
HAHAHA! I so know the feeling. I'll will admit I am my own worse enemy at times.