Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy How do you deal with missing them so much?

I miss him so much. I simply miss the presence of him - everything about him. He is all I can think about - one of my soulmates, an extended family member who is 25 years older than me. I saw him just two days ago, but only for about an hour, and it's just not enough. It's never enough...

Have you ever experienced this? It is scary to think about how similar we are, and how my personal life path is leading me to a journey that is so similar to his. I am 24, and even though there is 25 years between us, we have such similar interests: for instance, my university studies will most likely lead me into a career much like his own, because it's what I'm passionate about, and that's not something I ever planned. When I look at him, it's like I see myself in him, and I sense his pain, and I feel that his spirit is so deeply alike to my own. His own hometown (where he and his family live) truly feels like my real home.

Why is this man part of my life? Why is he so important to me? Please help me to make sense out of this. I feel like I'm losing my mind a little. I love him unconditionally. I want him to be truly happy. I wish I could simply ask him to go out for a drink with me, and we could just sit and talk about life, and that's all it would be. It is getting harder and harder to be apart from his presence. I feel such a deep sadness and emptiness in my heart, knowing that it could be months until I see him again...
Old 08-06-2018, 03:49 AM
Experiencer

Well...mine isn't extended family like yours, so maybe it's different, but in my experience, you learn to live with it. You find other things and people to fill your time. Distract yourself, and eventually the notion of missing him will become background. It's always there, but you don't notice it as much anymore unless you're really focused on it. Because if you aren't living your life, if you're just standing still, you can't move forward.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Experiencer

You want to make it a healthy bond where time isnt of the essence. Afterall yall are family, although distant, so its basically not. Turn your longing into something that could go somewhere in the future, maybe a soulmate that will be ready for you, as you will be for him...