Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2018, 05:26 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I've had a lot of perspective shift on it all weekend. I feel I'm currently in the emotional meat grinder stage.

Also I think the so called 'Twin Flame community' is very predatory. It feeds us a lot of victim mentality, guilt tripping of chasers and other nonsense. Like the whole 'we all have work to do'. Maybe my work is to recognise there is no work. I am 100% worthy to accept unconditional love now.

Also the process works us. It's external and impacts us internally.

There is too much of applying conventional new age wisdom to the Twin Flame process which defies convention.

I'm just riding it out.

It could be you have lessons to learn but are not seeing it right now. Up until recently I too thought that I just needed to be in union. But I'm realizing I need this time to get my head together and during this time, I have also been integrating truths that I have learned throughout the journey. Basically you may need to balance your energy so that you can be more harmonious. There is a whole energetic thing to this after all, isn't there? For me, I need this time to rebuild my life, so I can be maximally happy, which I can't do with my twin flame beside me. Find my purpose some might say. This is something that is said and I think makes sense.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Thats right! We owe NOBODY on here anything and yet they still need to make assumptions, pass judgments and "offer" (more like force) their terrible advice all while trying to appear "spiritual". I've grown tired of these forum crabs.

Jusgement? Assumption? Can't be helped. Someone comes her wanting help / guidance / advice; sometimes asking directly, other times by implication, so if the forum is going to exist at all we have to make judgements on what we individually think we know to be able to respond - or as a place of discussion it falls flat.

Assumption, yes, because we can't experience the experiences of others in absolute terms. For that reason even if we knew the full story which is unlikely to the extreme, it can never be exactly the same as anything we've experienced. People who say "I've experienced exactly the same thing" can only mean "I think I know what you mean from something that sounds similar to what's happened to me."

The value of this forum however is that when a number of responders give their judgements, opinions and assumptions, the enquirer may appreciate that a) different perspectives are possible; b) broaden their awareness from considering those perspectives and c) feel the communal effect of others taking an interest / caring / enjoining. Then again....they may not. Some like nice-sounding answers; some like sincerity - sometimes both coincide.

One hopes that from the sum-total of replies, some feeling of resolution is possible.

Old 03-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Experiencer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I've had a lot of perspective shift on it all weekend. I feel I'm currently in the emotional meat grinder stage.

Also I think the so called 'Twin Flame community' is very predatory. It feeds us a lot of victim mentality, guilt tripping of chasers and other nonsense. Like the whole 'we all have work to do'. Maybe my work is to recognise there is no work. I am 100% worthy to accept unconditional love now.

Also the process works us. It's external and impacts us internally.

There is too much of applying conventional new age wisdom to the Twin Flame process which defies convention.

I'm just riding it out.

I know that's right.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Seeker

not all Twins are supposed to be in relationships with each others.

my twin and I met after we were both married to other ppl... really sucks, but that's the way these things work. The timing is not always ideal.