Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I hope with every bone in my body

I wanted everyone’s take from this quote.

“I hope with every bone in my body that it will be us in the end.”

My twin is in a Karmic relationship ship right now but pinned that on her board. I wanted everyone’s take.
Could this be about me or is it about her current partner?
Old 24-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Just have faith that it is about YOU...believe it...feel it...concentrate on it and put good positive vibes around it. Amazing things happen with positivity.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Newbie ;)

But when you hear that quote wouldn’t you think it’s talking about someone you’re not presently with? I know that is my rooting interest for that to be the interpretation but I wanted subjective feedback. To me I take it to read about someone you’re in separation with. I am definitely believing it’s for me. Thank you for your feedback.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Suspended

It's hard to make a conclusion without context. She might be having problems in her relationship and this quote is about her hope that her relationship will survive the storm. Or it could be something else. Is there anything else that makes you believe this is about you?
Old 24-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)

She pinned something that said “when you believe the signs are everywhere” right after we had an argument. The next day I took my daughter to a trip to medieval times and we sat in the “11” row. I live in New York City. She bought a house unknowingly and it was directly across the street from my current gf’s home. The odds of that happening are extremely rare. She did t even know I had a gf when she purchase the house nor did she know where she lived. It’s literally directly across the street.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo817
She pinned something that said “when you believe the signs are everywhere” right after we had an argument. The next day I took my daughter to a trip to medieval times and we sat in the “11” row. I live in New York City. She bought a house unknowingly and it was directly across the street from my current gf’s home. The odds of that happening are extremely rare. She did t even know I had a gf when she purchase the house nor did she know where she lived. It’s literally directly across the street.

I'm sorry, how is sitting in the "11" row a sign? And actually, life is full of coincidences and they don't necessarily mean anything. Years back I went to Vegas for the weekend and ran into my coworker at one of the malls there. We then laughed about it at the office meeting. Of all cities, of all places in Vegas, of all malls we had to run into each other in that particular one. No, we are not Twin Flames, I was never into him and he was married at the time. So just because the "odds are rare", doesn't mean there is any cosmic plan behind it.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Ok thanks for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

She is my ex wife, we have 3 Children together. We have very similar childhoods we had a whirlwind of a relationship from highest of highs to low lows. We grew together and 30 days before filing for divorce she wrote me the most amazing note that talked about our relationship in a way that sounded like she felt like we were meant to be together forever but that this upcoming stage might be difficult. We are 1 year 1 month and 10 days days apart on birthdays. My girlfriends initials are The same as my twins and she’s is a massage therapist like my twins mother. When I tried to date the first few women I met all had the same first name as my twin/ex wife.

I do carpool karaoke with my kids. About 2 weeks ago I asked them what song they wanted to sing and they told me “the song mommmy always listens to never say never by the fray”

She’s currently hanging out with the best man from our wedding and my old best friend. So I’m not sure if this song refers to him and their relationship or me and ours. She denied they were dating and said they were friends and that’s all they ever will be but they spend a lot of time together.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Ascender
Uh?? ... she is your ex wife and mother of your kids.??
Why being so coy with her?
Why not just let her know that you want to get back together?

Of course, you have to promise her that you have and will change yourself so the same marital problems will not happen again.
Just tell her straight and see what she says.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I have tried but I made a lot of mistakes in our marriage. I was highly codependent. When I was confiding in my friend and crying telling him
I wanted to fight for my marriage he was telling me to go on tinder. He spoke with my ex and told me he loved me like a brother but I had to move on. Then he gave her a book behind my back calling me a narcissistic sociopath. I caught her at his house. The same day he blocked me and started telling people I slept with his girlfriend when I I started telling people I caught her at his house. They denied they were anything but friends until about a year later when on his birthday she called to tell me they went out on a date.
Old 24-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo817
I have tried but I made a lot of mistakes in our marriage. I was highly codependent. When I was confiding in my friend and crying telling him
I wanted to fight for my marriage he was telling me to go on tinder. He spoke with my ex and told me he loved me like a brother but I had to move on. Then he gave her a book behind my back calling me a narcissistic sociopath. I caught her at his house. The same day he blocked me and started telling people I slept with his girlfriend when I I started telling people I caught her at his house. They denied they were anything but friends until about a year later when on his birthday she called to tell me they went out on a date.

So, that guy took an advantage of your marital situation and your ex-wife's vulnerable state. He is not your friend.
Overcoming codependency starts with getting rid of people in your life that you have accumulated/attracted due to your codependency.
Those people are just toxic.
Friends come and go as you learn about yourself and grow as a person.

The reality is that your ex-wife is a free woman and not your wife anymore. She probably felt lonely and needed a comfort from someone to get over a bad marriage.
Your ex-friend was there to take an advantage of her situation.
She obviously feels bad about going out with him so she confessed to you about it. She knew that it was insensitive and inappropriate.
At least she is being honest about it.

You need to let this situation go, along with that ex-friend of yours.

Just focus on your ex-wife and your kids.
If you want to go back and be the kind of husband that you want to be, work on yourself and be honest with your ex-wife.