Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Knower
Angel1 Dreaming about Twin Flame?

I am just wondering what does it mean to dream about your twin flame? I do have a post on here about how i feel my ex is my TF and there have been times where i dream of him intensely. Thank you for input :-)
Old 12-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Experiencer

Dreaming together is what twin flames do! You meet in the spirit world and even after life here you meet there. Probably spent more time together in the spirit world than this world ; p
Old 12-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensGrace
I am just wondering what does it mean to dream about your twin flame? I do have a post on here about how i feel my ex is my TF and there have been times where i dream of him intensely. Thank you for input :-)

Your seeing an ideal that which would be perfect in both your and his eyes. The question is are you both ready to experience a heightened love between you both?. If not then it won't be a dream come true if either of you's are not ready in the physical. Other than that it could be a dream come true for you both if your willing to commit. Amen
Old 12-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Knower
the thing is the last time i ever spoke to him and saw him in person was 6 years ago but we tend to have on and off communication with each other i mean last year i messaged him on facebook messenger a happy birthday but got no response so i guess he doesn't want to hear from me and i never wrote anything back to him i just let it be. i guess we aren't ready in the physical atm and thats okay with me thanks guys <3
Old 14-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Master
I dreamt of mine all the time for over a year. I think this is just what happens...
Old 14-08-2019, 12:55 AM
Experiencer

I think the reason Mr. X scared me so much when I first saw him was two-fold: 1) I felt in my soul as if we had a tragic previous connection; and, 2) he had been the husband I dreamed of when I was a little girl.

In the recent past, my dreams have always seem to be in different time periods.

I can't really say what we are, I don't know where we fit...I think we are in the same soul group/soul family because he feels more like a sibling.
Old 16-08-2019, 04:59 AM
Knower
Thanks for sharing guys. Lately the dreams have gone away but it does come and go