Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Guide

I think I projected for the first time, would love feedback! : )

Dear Astral Community,

Thanks for your previous input and advice in how to project and forming this wonderful space for all to congregate around our chosen topic and interest.

At this time, tonight I was experimenting with some of the techniques for AP which I had been gathering from various people, including mental clarity during all sensations, using mind-body awareness/influence to put the body to sleep with the mind kept aware, opening my third eye, feeling the swaying, and trying to teleport out of body.

I also discovered an original technique. Often when I had practiced still, standing Qigong my left arm had stretched out and ached at the inner elbow, as if my energy body wanted to stretch out. Sometimes I felt another arm backwards to the physical one.

At one point tonight while going into AP I felt the urge to open my arms out to the sides like in the Shen Shing Qigong posture, A Purple Swallow Seeks its Nest, Circling the Heavens. I felt the stretch/ache in my inner elbow and then I felt like that arm came out of body and i could feel both the energy arm and the physical arm. I tried to let that arm lead the rest of my body to detach.

Then I felt like if I could reproduce the ache and stretching in the rest of my body it could help me project. So I began to do that. That is probably some of the last that I remember before...there was a period where I wasn't conscious, though I know I wasn't asleep. It might have been like 10 minutes.

When it ended I gained awareness again and opened my eyes immediately, then I felt like I was on the verge of projecting for the first time, so I closed my eyes immediately again, hoping to project. Yet I believe the reality was I projected for those original 10 minutes and then when I opened my eyes that was when I came back.

When I opened my eyes I saw the legs of my snack table in my room in the dark, and then when I closed my eyes I saw them for a second with my third eye. There was some non-comprehended communication in my mind right after that, like when contact my spirit and try to listen to it without translating its messages into words. A whirlwind of thoughts and messages.

I believe I was projecting astrally during that time when I didn't have awareness. What do you all think?

After I woke up, unlike previous attempts, I was able to feel subtle energy well and felt energized and happier. (I had been very depressed today.) Also, when attempting to contact my spirit to ask if I projected, as I often contact it, this time it felt like there was nothing external to contact, and my spirit was fully embodied in me, there was no need for deeper connection, and the truth of all questions I would ask it were already known.

I spoke with my advisor on Kasamba who helps me with Astral Projection and he said I was indeed projecting, and that with more practice I would experience and see and feel it while I'm out there, and remember more.

I also found that afterwards my Microcosmic Orbit (Xiao Zhou Tian--see Qigong Theory) was going in reverse. Some nurturing self-acupressure at the right arm's Lung 7 (Lieque, "Broken Sequence", the opening point of Ren Mai, the Conception Vessel which runs up the anterior midline of the body and felt stuck), helped. It seems things running in reverse in Qigong Theory is a way to do things that require more power such as emitting energy and other abilities. Perhaps the AP put it in this state.

Do you think I was projecting, and do you have advice for going further?

Thanks so much.

Love, Justin
Old 29-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator
I am unfamiliar with Qigong techniques, Justin...but it does sound as if you managed to project, and with further practice may be able to do it again!

It is possible to lose awareness during an out of body experience, yet to not return to body immediately. Part of the experience is thus forgotten, but it can be repeated. And the more you do similar, the more you will recall.

Everyone finds a different technique, but I find what works is a combination of:
Alertness. (It feels so light)
TOTAL physical relaxation -to the point of dissociation from (or not caring any more about) the body.
Broken sleep patterns.
Deep desire.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:07 AM
Guide

Thank you, Tobi. It is good to hear your voice again. (As it emanates from your words.)
Old 29-06-2014, 04:20 AM
Master
Just interesting that it is your left arm--the spiritual side, and at the elbow--representing the ability to bend, adjust. So, that aspect of you is having difficulty and you are feeling it in your energetic body, trying to compensate.

It sounds like you're doing everything right. You'll find a solution/answers soon enough, I think.

Lora