Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-06-2023, 05:14 AM
Experiencer
Post I’m in love with someone I don’t want to be in love with

There are many reasons for this and he is an ******* I don’t want to have feelings for him. He is definitely in love with me too or at least very fixated. But like I said I am with somebody else who is ideal in every way and he is meant for someone else. How do you just get out of this cycle of love? For someone who is not appropriate or good for you? It’s been three years of this?
Old 21-06-2023, 07:11 AM
Ascender
5-HTP has been helpful for me in the past.
https://www.scientificwellness.com/b...with-5-htp-227

Then if you learn to meditate, you will not be affected by these romantic feelings anymore (or much less), meditation brings you that "love" feeling, or the peace of mind that you seem to get with that person.

I try to remember when this happened to me, it's funny because I feel my situation was similar to yours, feeling of being observed, having many soulmates. You're probably too passionate!
Passion is good but some people play with it, or they get jealous about your situation, idk, they need stories to entertain themselves, tv is not enough and video games are too demanding? Who knows in what sh** they are ... ?
Anyways.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I don’t really understand how you could love someone you think is an *******. Maybe just tell him to leave you alone….
Old 21-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessHermit
I don’t really understand how you could love someone you think is an *******.

Because you can't decide whom you develop feelings for. It is not a rational exercise.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Master

Maybe it’s a case of “lust” for this other person and not love. A lot of people make that mistake IMO.

Maybe do something to recharge your romantic/sex life with the person that you do actually love. Perhaps things have gotten a but stale.

If not, do everything you can to get this person out of your life even telling him to stay away from you.

Just my my opinion of course.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Because you can't decide whom you develop feelings for. It is not a rational exercise.

Yeah I can relate a little from my youth. I guess it has been a long time.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Maybe it’s a case of “lust” for this other person and not love. A lot of people make that mistake IMO.
Maybe do something to recharge your romantic/sex life with the person that you do actually love. Perhaps things have gotten a but stale.
Yes, it is best if someone has stalker like tendencies to let them know. Even then, they might not take the hint. A friend of mines daughter had a huge issue with a person like this. It still hasn’t completely settled. More than anything don’t give any false hope or lead the person on…

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-06-2023 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 22-06-2023, 08:14 AM
Master
Lessons about love without need to do or be anything is part of understanding, you can just love for no reason, other than that’s just what you feel. It doesn’t have to have anything attached to it at all.

If it’s an unhealthy attachment it might mean you just need to learn how to let go until it’s no longer an issue in you.

You can’t control his feelings, but you can learn through your own what it means for you.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Master

Hi,

If it is an unhealthy attachment and one which has addictive qualities (as in you spend alot of time thinking about them and avoiding yourself) then any form of meditation or brain entrainment activity can help as well as deflecting/diverting focus of the thoughts about this person back towards self care and hobbies/ projects.

If it is a more simple, love attraction then I think that what JustBe mentioned is great, knowing that it is OK to love someone without needing to do anything about it.

Best regards.
Old 23-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Wink Hiii!!!

Here are a few things you can try.

1) Freeze the person out of your life. Put name on piece of paper, put in water, and freeze it. For the intention, say doing this with the highest love.
2) In meditation or lucid dreaming state, see person's face before you smiling, and wave goodbye.
3) In similar or same state, picture all the cords of attachment and cut them.

Hope this helps. Whatever feels non-threating to you. It can't harm if you do with love.