Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-10-2022, 03:40 AM
asearcher

Something spiritual I can do?

Edited this text, second version.

Is there something spiritual I can do to keep someone out of my life? I have never done dark magic or white magic but right now I wonder if some magic at least is the way to go or some other trick in the book I have not thought off? I just want to keep the person out, not inflict harm or anything of course.

Last edited by asearcher : 29-10-2022 at 05:36 AM.
Old 29-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Master
I’d just ignore and cut contact magic can be a bit out of depth if you don’t have protection- but I guess the more we use it the more we will be prone to attracting it- I’d start with using attraction as a basic form of magic in intention-

Create your own spell and thought form using loa as its base???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Master

If you want to keep someone out of your life, that is forcing itself in without you being able to stop or control it, then there usually is one way to deal with it for me: through.

Best is to outgrow it. Be bigger, be more evolved. Learn what needs to be learned with the situation. If it isn’t in your best interest, what is learned will also result in the flow of things granting you freedom from it. It can be tough.

Also, you can do magic of course. That I haven’t tried. Usually for me trying to keep someone out that was forced, resulted in heartbreak without the peace. But that was just a few situations of mine. I usually just outgrow it now.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 29-10-2022, 09:30 PM
asearcher

Thank you both very much. I usually can get at a peace state with people but unfortunately because of these few's personalities in this life time I can't get to that state and I do not want the evil circle to begin again as this is what they do, they don't quit. A somewhat normal person would have gotten the message by now. One can think they do so because they want peace but it isn't that, they can't see enough about themselves to place their destructive ways to the grave, and so it replays.
Old 30-10-2022, 04:40 AM
Master

I’ve personally never succeeded at it. But wanna say that learning what you have to with a person isn’t always about “making peace”. I’ve had persons where it was more about learning how to have a conflict, and heal from that. I’ve also had persons that hurt me badly, for no logical reason. Later in I met a similar person, but the nice variant.

Sometimes we need to surrender, and sometimes the opposite. If your guts tell you you need to use magic then that’s fine. Just that I think usually the right tools you already have, and the knowledge is usually available…

Kind regards,

CW
Old 30-10-2022, 04:54 AM
Master

Regardless of if you’re Christian this can work:

Picture jezus in your mind. Just look at him for a moment. Let it happen. Surrender.

Then ask him to help you with the situation. Bring it up sometimes.

You don’t need a quiet mind for this. You don’t need a good bond with him. You will see.. it always is a great first step. Important is surrendering tho.

Kind regards,

CW

Last edited by CosmicWonder : 30-10-2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:12 AM
asearcher

Thank you again CosmicWonder. Sorry for your past pain of those experiences. Yes, you're right, could be that too.

Before I use to think that people who go for magic is that they in reality feel powerless to do something real to make what ever it now is that is damaging to stop, and so I've never bothered, me thinking well then that is it, then. As I don't want to manipulate energies and I think some magic is just about that, but then the excuse has been but we will only do so and so, but one should not even have to do so and so. I know one can think it is a laughing matter, but I am sensitive to energies, and I simply do not like the manipulation part of it. Then again I am getting now more and more desperate.

But you bringing up Jezus like that gives me a nice feeling and I will try to do that :) Thank you.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Master

Yes and you don’t have to join a church for it. Some beings are really selfless. I don’t know Jezus very good, but he had helped me a number of times. But the best help he gives is when it’s needed, not wanted.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 06-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Ascender

Don’t dabble in any kind of black magic or spell casting. Positive thoughts are the only protection that you need. This person has been drawn into your life by your own fears and negative beliefs, and they are a reflection of them. That means that they will also reflect an upgrade in your thinking too.

What kinds of beliefs do you have about people, love, romance, human nature and so on? And also about yourself? Could this person be reflecting one or some of them? See if there is a belief which could be hampering you in that way then change it to the positive opposite and keep on using that.

And you can also use default beliefs like I AM SAFE, I AM AT PEACE, ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD as those will create a positive aura around you which negative people won’t be able to penetrate.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Master

If all the hints towards this person hasn’t worked then they are either dumb or they couldn’t care less about what you feel.

I can only speak personally about what I would do and that is I would just tell them straight out. But if you want to soften the blow then maybe you can say something like, “I’m sorry but I really can’t see you anymore because I am taking time out to be alone for awhile”. If they start getting nasty with you then you will know they couldn’t care less about your feelings so why worry about them. Just get on with your life.