Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I get the sense it could be some kind of overcharge on your system, burning your circuits. When done to a electrical system like the human body you need it to get repaired before the energy once more can flow and power you up. I am not that good at explaining the images I have in my head. If you can you are welcome to enter my crown chakra and ask to see my thoughts on the subject.

Hi, thank you so much for the offer, I've never tried or been offered such a thing before but got the general premise and asked your Guides and Angels to see what information you were trying to move to me.

I think what I just did was accidently remote view your brain, not see what you were trying to show me, but actually saw your actual brain.
Oooops lol
You know, it was an interesting view - there's a lot of veins and capularies that run over the surface of the folded grey matter, particulalry coming up from the back of the brain and base of the skull and moving foreward to the frontal lobe area, with capularies branching off, and the grey matter didn't look very grey at all, it was far more white and only pinkish-Grey in the more crevise like fold areas.

I'll try once again and ask my Guides and Angels to join in on helping since I seem particularly dense at this.

That went a little better, saw a massive blinding explosion of light/energy then some red ball-like things corded/strung together, impresson is Meridians - they are being blasted by the light/energy....things feel dry, hot and ashy now...something burned out by the blast. I can't get a picture of what causes the blast tho...

Thank you Dreamweaver, I get the idea, somehow in leaving my body some circuitry (meridians, chakras, something in which a series of them are connected together) got burnt crispy by a massive blast of energy.

Can you (or anyone) connect to what caused the blast? Was it an internal or external force?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:41 AM.