Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Master
Question on extreme lethergy caused by accidental travel

Hello Folks, it finally dawned on me I could ask here a question that has plagued me for a long time and appeared without answer.

Many years ago I had an OBE caused by an exotic disease combined with medicinal poisioning, this happened in a third world country and I slipped out of my body accidently and noticed I could see through the atoms which made up the objects around me, solids were no longer solid but instead translucent and I could see clear to the curvature of the earth. Then I was in a misty filled place with other humans, ancient ones of many tribes, it was a place of waiting, some percieved me enter and moved towards me, others seemed completely unaware I was there. One screamed "Intruder!" in some language and moved towards me with deadly intent. This scared me back into my body and into my world/deminsion. The event left me perplexed for over a decade.

Then around a year ago, on an sunny afternoon in my kitchen, the kitchen became see-through also, then a portal or Rift opened in the middle of the kitchen and I fell/was sucked into it. After a very long time of falling in a gray place with no sides top or bottom I was able to return to my deminsion and into my body which was collapsing down the cabinent on its way to the floor.

After both instances I was absolutely fatigued for weeks, about 6 weeks in fact. Nearly unable to move at all, and trips to the bathroom took several hours of sleep to recover from. In both cases my normally highly active mind was nearly shut down and little in the way of thinking occured, there was a numbness to everything, sensation, emotion, thinking and the five senses. There was no appitite or other needs/desires associated with being a human. It was like having the volume of life energy turned very very low - alive but barely.

After the second experience I remembered the many weeks after the first one, where I fought to return to life even though technically I was recovered from both the disease and the medicinal poisioning. I saw the connetion, whatever this form of travel is it seriously depleats life force.

I can now move my consciousnes to anywhere in the world and several off world places, it does not cause any from of fatigue of any sort. One just comes out of the meditation and after a few deep breaths, a drink of water and a little shifting or stretching around one is back in a normal state of consciousness with no physical effects.

While I've yet to astro travel I've spoke with people who do and they know nothing of a debilitating fatigue that last for nearly 6 weeks.

Does anyone here have any insight on what form of accidental travel causes this...this...draining of life energy?
Old 20-02-2013, 04:38 AM
steak97

fatigue I have never had from astral projection it self.
Old 20-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Master
Thank you steark97, that's consistant with what other astrotravelors have said also.

I was told, although I can not verify the accuracy of this, that what I did was open portals/stargates, which is different from other forms of travel and it is being a portal opener/stargate maker that is causing the extreme fatigue. I've never before heard tho that people can accidentally or on purpose open portals in the space in front of them in a awake and conscious state (not meditating)
Old 21-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hello Folks, it finally dawned on me I could ask here a question that has plagued me for a long time and appeared without answer.

Many years ago I had an OBE caused by an exotic disease combined with medicinal poisioning, this happened in a third world country and I slipped out of my body accidently and noticed I could see through the atoms which made up the objects around me, solids were no longer solid but instead translucent and I could see clear to the curvature of the earth. Then I was in a misty filled place with other humans, ancient ones of many tribes, it was a place of waiting, some percieved me enter and moved towards me, others seemed completely unaware I was there. One screamed "Intruder!" in some language and moved towards me with deadly intent. This scared me back into my body and into my world/deminsion. The event left me perplexed for over a decade.

Then around a year ago, on an sunny afternoon in my kitchen, the kitchen became see-through also, then a portal or Rift opened in the middle of the kitchen and I fell/was sucked into it. After a very long time of falling in a gray place with no sides top or bottom I was able to return to my deminsion and into my body which was collapsing down the cabinent on its way to the floor.

After both instances I was absolutely fatigued for weeks, about 6 weeks in fact. Nearly unable to move at all, and trips to the bathroom took several hours of sleep to recover from. In both cases my normally highly active mind was nearly shut down and little in the way of thinking occured, there was a numbness to everything, sensation, emotion, thinking and the five senses. There was no appitite or other needs/desires associated with being a human. It was like having the volume of life energy turned very very low - alive but barely.

After the second experience I remembered the many weeks after the first one, where I fought to return to life even though technically I was recovered from both the disease and the medicinal poisioning. I saw the connetion, whatever this form of travel is it seriously depleats life force.

I can now move my consciousnes to anywhere in the world and several off world places, it does not cause any from of fatigue of any sort. One just comes out of the meditation and after a few deep breaths, a drink of water and a little shifting or stretching around one is back in a normal state of consciousness with no physical effects.

While I've yet to astro travel I've spoke with people who do and they know nothing of a debilitating fatigue that last for nearly 6 weeks.

Does anyone here have any insight on what form of accidental travel causes this...this...draining of life energy?

A night full of lucid dreams and astral travel will cause you to be fatigued for the next day or two, but not for weeks. When you are astral traveling or lucid dreaming when you should be sleeping you are using energy instead of recharging and this is why we end up tired the next day or two. But I have never heard of it happening for weeks and my best guess is going to be that it was something physical that happened and not something spiritual that caused the extended period of fatigue.

It's interesting how you talk about your first experience, I have often wondered what it would be like projecting in a place that has a more spiritual outlook and believes in their ancestors visiting them. To me that is exactly what happened in your experience you were likely in the RTZ of that area that their ancestors lived in to communicate with the living. They saw you as an intruder because you were not of their culture and had no business being there since you're not a Shaman of their culture or anything like that. The RTZ in modern civilizations are much different than they are in third world countries, I have always wondered and figured it would be that way.

As far as the fatigue though I highly doubt it was anything spiritual and was something physical. The only spiritual options would be you messed up something with your Kundalini, that could almost kill you and leave you in bad shape for an extended period of time. Robert Bruce had it happen to him and he talks about it in some of his books. The other option is that a spirit formed a very strong attachment to you and was "overshadowing" you or even "possessing" you and draining your energy. Both of the options are unlikely and I would suggest it's likely something physical. I have never heard of this happening but the only other thing I could think of is somehow your subtle body got all out of wack and so when you slept you didn't recharge your energy for some reason. All of the spiritual options are very far-fetched and unlikely though.
Old 21-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Master
Hello Astral Explorer, thank you for responding, I agree with you that it could be physcically related exspecially in regards tot eh first time it happened as exotic disease and medicinal posioning were involved, The second time however I was at a period of peak physical fitness and preforming publically, which is one reason it stood out so much, ther ewas nothing to murk the water.

Thank you for the mention of the RTZ, it is as close to a definition as I've come by in 15 years to what I saw on the otherside. The location of that first OBE was a tributary of the Amazon, deep in the interior of the Great Amazon Basin. What I saw I believed to be chiefs, shaman and warriors and other highly decorated people who'd lived in that region, I based this on the extreme amount of bones, furs, feathers, tatoo'ing, and such on thier bodies and person. Several actually had fine bones and quills sticking out of their cheeks like whiskers on a cat, which I believe were from the Jaguar people, which were believed extinct until recontly. They seemed as a whole to represent many different tribes.

"Possession" of a sorts might be explainable in the second event which happened in my kitchen in the afternoon while I was on the phone with a client and was how I ended up involved in a twin flame event and infact I felt posessed by him for nearly a year.

He was in my head, my thoughts, my body and knew the moment I awakened, when other people hugged me, when I laughed heartily and so on and would call demanding explanation. He could taste the food I ate and often complained as he came from another culture and found my food rather apalling, medicine I took effected him rather than me.
I could remote view him, knew what was happening in terms of his bodies health and developed medical intuition, he was the first person i ever did large scale healings on in fact, I felt the more pronounced emotions he experienced, but he felt nearly all of mine, even the more subtle ones.

There are not words to tell you how invasive it all was, a nightmare in many ways, tho initially I thought we were betrothed by God and somehow meant to be together now. I'd not ever even met him in person, only over the phone.
He did have control of my body in numerous ways and used the energies to create multiple tantric situations daily which went on for months. Things were extremely complicated for nearly a year to say the least.
I didn't even begin to be able to extract myself from him until months and months after I met him in person. This situation was intricately tied to my awakening and I no longer had any kind of firm grasp on what I'd previously refered to as reality. I've often said I didn't need a Twin Flame merging, I needed an exorcist. So yes, I wouldn't rule out possession in the second instance, I do believe he fed off me in many ways, whether he was aware he was or not.
Old 21-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Quagmire

I get the sense it could be some kind of overcharge on your system, burning your circuits. When done to a electrical system like the human body you need it to get repaired before the energy once more can flow and power you up. I am not that good at explaining the images I have in my head. If you can you are welcome to enter my crown chakra and ask to see my thoughts on the subject.
Old 22-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hello Astral Explorer, thank you for responding, I agree with you that it could be physcically related exspecially in regards tot eh first time it happened as exotic disease and medicinal posioning were involved, The second time however I was at a period of peak physical fitness and preforming publically, which is one reason it stood out so much, ther ewas nothing to murk the water.

Thank you for the mention of the RTZ, it is as close to a definition as I've come by in 15 years to what I saw on the otherside. The location of that first OBE was a tributary of the Amazon, deep in the interior of the Great Amazon Basin. What I saw I believed to be chiefs, shaman and warriors and other highly decorated people who'd lived in that region, I based this on the extreme amount of bones, furs, feathers, tatoo'ing, and such on thier bodies and person. Several actually had fine bones and quills sticking out of their cheeks like whiskers on a cat, which I believe were from the Jaguar people, which were believed extinct until recontly. They seemed as a whole to represent many different tribes.

"Possession" of a sorts might be explainable in the second event which happened in my kitchen in the afternoon while I was on the phone with a client and was how I ended up involved in a twin flame event and infact I felt posessed by him for nearly a year.

He was in my head, my thoughts, my body and knew the moment I awakened, when other people hugged me, when I laughed heartily and so on and would call demanding explanation. He could taste the food I ate and often complained as he came from another culture and found my food rather apalling, medicine I took effected him rather than me.
I could remote view him, knew what was happening in terms of his bodies health and developed medical intuition, he was the first person i ever did large scale healings on in fact, I felt the more pronounced emotions he experienced, but he felt nearly all of mine, even the more subtle ones.

There are not words to tell you how invasive it all was, a nightmare in many ways, tho initially I thought we were betrothed by God and somehow meant to be together now. I'd not ever even met him in person, only over the phone.
He did have control of my body in numerous ways and used the energies to create multiple tantric situations daily which went on for months. Things were extremely complicated for nearly a year to say the least.
I didn't even begin to be able to extract myself from him until months and months after I met him in person. This situation was intricately tied to my awakening and I no longer had any kind of firm grasp on what I'd previously refered to as reality. I've often said I didn't need a Twin Flame merging, I needed an exorcist. So yes, I wouldn't rule out possession in the second instance, I do believe he fed off me in many ways, whether he was aware he was or not.

Well psychic vampirism is possible between two living Human beings, it's not always a spirit draining a Human. So that is probably what was going on in your case. It could of been a Kundalini awakening as well and something went wrong, Robert Bruce nearly died from it happening to him and he wrote that it took him nearly a year to recover from it. It's been awhile since I read that and I don't remember what he said it actually did to him, I think he said it did something to his heart. Not 100% sure though. Eitherway though I highly doubt it was caused by an astral projection/OOBE and while the projection/OOBE might of led to what caused you to be drained it wasn't likely the projection that was the actual culprit. It's just good you're better now and if you feel the need to you can safely resume your projections. I would be very careful and keep a log of everything you experience, everything you feel, a mood chart, and a energy chart. If you do that over an extended period of time and record all of your projections and the other information after awhile you will be able to get a clear picture of if it is the projections that are affecting you, or if it is not.
Old 24-02-2013, 08:20 AM
WYN123

Do you have the name of the book please, looking on amazon there are several. thanks a lot.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Master
I think he mentions it briefly in Astral Dynamics, I remember him mentioning it even more briefly in The Pratical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook. You can find Astral Dynamics online and download it for free, I am pretty sure he speaks more about it in that when he starts talking about energy work.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:01 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I think he mentions it briefly in Astral Dynamics, I remember him mentioning it even more briefly in The Pratical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook. You can find Astral Dynamics online and download it for free, I am pretty sure he speaks more about it in that when he starts talking about energy work.

Oh that is good to know, Thank You!