Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2021, 01:37 AM
Master

QUOTE Post 19 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The problem is that humanity uses a system of validation which works very well in this physical world but does not work at all in spiritual matters. Science has an objective methodology but spirituality is not objective.
Science is a big word that we equate with the practical application of knowledge. But not all conclusions made about the physical world are either objective or have practical value. A lot of them serve to support the beliefs of interest groups that provide the funds for the research to affirm their perceptions. Perception is reality, in both the physical and spiritual world.
Old 25-12-2021, 06:06 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Are we really in hell - stuck with a single observer? And how do we not know we aren’t in hell?
Reincarnation is hard-
It is my conviction that we the current human civilization exist in the Underworld (Hell) together with Lord Ea/Yaldaboath and some of his head Overlords/Archons! Allow me to explain.

After the Deluge 13,000 years ago we descended into the lowest part of matter and became more dense and exist in a more dense version of Earth then the previous one. (This is why scientist cant find evidence of a Flood, its because it didnt happen on the current Earth we live on)

The Underworld is a copy of the 5 Heavens above ie the upper layers of Earths atmosphere. It is also commonly known as Tartarus (Hell or The Underworld ) and the abyss is its lowest part. Above the copy (5 Heavens) are the 7 Heavens which is equivalent to the solar system, known as The Matrix to some but called The Patrix because it denotes a patriarchally dominated construct where En.ki/Lucifer aka Yaldaboath (He goes by many names) is number 13, taking on the role of The Monad (The Highest Source) of the physical universe, and he is the Demiurge..

It is the part of the universe where he has placed himself here (the physical universe) as God.....One of your questions was how do we know where not in hell and the answer will vary person to person. I believe that we are living in the world of death and in order to "live" again we have to gain our own gnosis and "transcend" the Demiurges realm after this lifetime is over! This is the realm of death and our original home as the original humans was not setup this way. The current Earth is a bad copy of Tiamaat where our original souls and spirit come from. Ea/Yaldaboath and his Authorities copied what they saw on Tiamaat before and after the Deluge.

The recycling (reincarnation for the faint hearted) of souls has to do with the trap set up here where we have to live out our karma! It is manipulation and behavior modification (along with the tunnel of light) used by the Authorities to get human souls to reincarnate back in their system. Death Amnesia Recycling Trap. I've mentioned this trap in detail on the forums here and possible solutions, i mention amongst other things that all we need to do is forgive ourselves and forgive others that have done us harm, theres no reason for us to live out our karma in another incarnation, but these things are part of the problems here on Earth. My apologies for straying off here but in closing the biggest problem we have here on Earth today is narcissism. The Global Elite are narccisist and extremely narcassistic because the interdimensionals above them that run the show here on Earth are narcissistic! As narcissism rises in society in general they want us to be like them!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 25-12-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 25-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Master

QUOTE Post 22 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
The Global Elite are narccisist and extremely narcassistic because the interdimensionals above them that run the show here on Earth are narcissistic! As narcissism rises they want us to be like them!
So, all that convoluted explanation of Hell is based on a psychological condition.

The Global Elite is a class of extremely successful people. Being the best you can be is a natural impulse to get out of a hellish world that we have all collectively created for ourselves.

Out of 100 people, a narcissist can beat 99 of them to get to the next level. It is understandable why such a capable individual would want to run the show.

Admittedly, the world is still far from a heavenly state even with the Global Elite in charge. I guess this is as good as it gets.
Old 25-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
.... i mention amongst other things that all we need to do is forgive ourselves and forgive others that have done us harm,....
Well, being a student of ACIM© I certainly agree with this!
*A Course In Miracles.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Admittedly, the world is still far from a heavenly state even with the Global Elite in charge. I guess this is as good as it gets.
Or perhaps the Global Elite are the reason why this world is so far from a heavenly state, as they pursue their agenda of wealth, control and power.

I do not believe that this is as good as it gets. Humanity is a work in progress, and we have barely scratched the surface of our spiritual potential.

Peace
Old 25-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Traditionally men, or males, have been viewed as the keepers of reason while females have
been viewed as mysterious and unable to properly reason. Today this perspective is not as prevalent.

Sir.... It's not because of being mysterious or unable to properly reason... There were many female devotees/thinkers far beyond men.

The problem is, when they don't indulge in devotion, they get very much attracted to desires. They apply cosmetics, beautify themselves to attract men. If men gets attracted they say "Oh. You should not be attracted. You should not be sensually aroused no matter how much tight I wear my dress". If you ask "why you wear tight dress?". They say "To show myself". If you ask why you want to show you rather than wearing loosefit, they say "To impress and get acknowledged". If you ask why you want to impress? - they don't have answer for that and say "I have freedom to express myself and to impress whatever I want, but you should control yourself and not get impressed of me and have to stay at distance. You have to acknowledge my beauty and move away, that's what I want and so I apply cosmetics, wear tight dress, implants, etc.. I have freedom. It's my equality right".

They are extensive people sir. Whatever they get into, they go much deeper rather than men. If they are devoted to God, no one can love in such way than woman shows to God. But in case of desires of worldly pleasures, their extensive involvement only brings miseries, not only to herself, but to her child,spouse,society,etc.. They are like Gold, and have to be kept in Locker. If not, there will be chaos in fight for Gold.

Whomever created these kind of Traditions, were far more intelligent than we are. They classified high and low, not on birth but in character based on how much their 'false ego' or 'worldly desires' and their involvement and Crazyness on such.

Old 25-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Life here for others is fantastic!!!
Fantastic??
Old 25-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Master

QUOTE Post 25 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

I do not believe that this is as good as it gets. Humanity is a work in progress, and we have barely scratched the surface of our spiritual potential.

I agree.

The Global Elite is humanity of which all people are a part. Humanity, thus far, have been focusing on wealth, control and power. This is not a matter of choice. The struggle to live as best we can drives us in that direction.

The reason why we have barely scratched the surface of our spiritual potential is because the Global Elite have not gotten to realizing it. We need the best and the brightest among us to make spiritual breakthroughs the way we have made technological advances.
Old 25-12-2021, 08:44 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
QUOTE Post 22 EXCERPT:
The Global Elite is a class of extremely successful people. Being the best you can be is a natural impulse to get out of a hellish world that we have all collectively created for ourselves.
Out of 100 people, a narcissist can beat 99 of them to get to the next level. It is understandable why such a capable individual would want to run the show.
Its more than the psychological aspect of "hell" but is in fact a belief! We "all" have beliefs however its when we take our beliefs as the absolute truth is when it becomes a problem, that's why for me its not about discovering truths as it is putting the pieces together to this story and billions year war of the Gods in which we humans are now in the middle and pertaining to spirit as well whether its being looked at from "his"story (Lord Ea/Yaldaboath) or "her"story (Sophia) which i believe is important.

In the astral after death we go where our beliefs take us. Whether its Hell, Ascension or some lofty Heaven these are just temporary abodes a soul goes to before they are recycled and all within the patrix ie the seven Heavens. Dont take my word for it and im not claiming to know the truth but sharing where my research over the years has led me.

The Global Elite (PTB, Illuminati by some) are the Minions to these Overlords whom are interdimensionals (shapeshifters) and they do not have our best interest in mind...There is truth in what you say because we humans have given our consent and are metaphorically hanging ourselves with our own rope. Through hollywood movies, certain science fiction books and symbolism amongst other things The Elite tell us what they are doing called Revelation of the Method where the truth is put in plain sight. Therefore,no one can say humanity has not been thoughrohly warned.. The Authorities (Archons) do this and the Elite do as well

Narcissism and extreme narcissist in general has nothing to do with spirit at all. While most extreme narcissist, as well as all psychopaths and sociopaths lack a genuine soul like we have in the general man or common population of Earth, they lack spirit completely and only have a artificial soul, they are empty vessels so to speak.

While there will be periods of peace these people as well as these beings are far from peaceful..they are deranged and tyranical. If they want to take over and conquer a star race outright they will manipulate the would be conquered species in different ways and introduce and give that species technology enough for them to metaphorically to create they're own prison!
Therefore, the peace that doesnt exist is always being tested by these beings. "As above so below" as Thoth has said.

Its important to understand that we don't become more aware by exposing the Global Elite. The majority of humans within the Human Soul Group have compassion and Empathy and this is something they lack themselves just like the interdimensionals running the show here on Earth dont as well.

I think its important to have compassion (understanding) for all the extremely evil people or beings (such as the current Satan) We're not excusing they're actions but we can still have compassion for their situation. We see for what it is and we ensure that we dont pull something like that in our own lives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, being a student of ACIM© I certainly agree with this!
*A Course In Miracles.
Yes holding stuff in for years and years letting it build up isnt good. Makes moving on with your path more difficult if there are things unresolved!
Old 07-02-2022, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

As a person that had the misfortune of going in and out of public hospitals to save a loved one's life, I can tell you that should you take a footstep inside a public hospital of a screwed up country, you are going to believe that you ended up in hell... 8 months of trying to make heads or tails with my father's situation and trying to take care of him in the night shift, the stuff my eyes saw, my ears heard and the cries of the patients in need, or dying would make your skin crawl...

now try to see through the eyes of an injured child that survived inside warzones with cities leveled down, with no family because they all died... frightened and nowhere to turn to.... and you have hell...

now try to see through the eyes of a child that has been trafficked to the hands of murderers, pedophiles, black market traffickers of human organs, and god know what else... not knowing what its fate would be, nowhere to turn to... and you have hell...

try to see through the eyes of a person that has been abused for months/years and ends up in mental facilities battling their own self, being a prisoner in their own mind, with no one willing enough to understand them... and you have hell...

try to see through the eyes of a homeless/poor person that lives on scraps everyday, being LITERALLY invisible for the passers by... hoping that someone would actually see them... feeling so alone and helpless... and you have hell...

how about disabled people that crave for acceptance?

I am fully aware that as individuals, we are capable of creating our own hell inside our home... with our decisions and our actions... and it is up to use to pursue happiness...

but...

take some steps back and see how societies function as a whole nowadays... it is eat or be eaten... this collective mentality, creates the hell that I am referring to...

the world as we see it now, is standing because there are tiny actions of kindness and love everyday that are like the fight of light against the darkness...

but hell is still there... in different places... created under different circumstances...

I believe we are in two hells... the personal hell we erroneously create for ourselves and the collective hell that has been created through the actions of humanity...

when we start understanding the significance and the impact of our actions, then we will start destroying both hells...