Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
honestly I am tired talking about sun signs cant we talk of something else lol

But I just found this place.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:41 AM
Guide

This is a good question... and I don't know how to answer. I'm an aqua and I think I can be quite neurotic sometimes. If something traumatic happens, at least in the past, I have taken up addictions to get out of my mind so to speak. Not healthy at all. When I am stressed out too, I often try to escape my reality. However, I will deal with it during the day on my own but by evening I need an escape.

I just need to find a healthy escape.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
For my sign Capricorn -- Get over it.

Hahaha...yup....put in on the shelf if it's not easily resolved, get some java, deal with the logistics (what has to get done day-to-day)...and pick it up and work on it slowly, earnestly, over time, if it doesn't go away. Expect nothing in particular and proceed anyway, courageously, adapting as you go. Though we pretty much know up front what will and will not go away, and nothing that truly requires our personal attention ever will.

I am not a Capricorn...but my bro is. I am Cancer, Scorp rising and Aquarius moon. I remember air and earth and maybe more water in other houses. Thank god...my constitution has tons of fire already. I think my conflict style is definitely earth and/or water. We cannot be corrupted or transmuted or overcome, though I can bend nearly indefinitely.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Knower

I'm a Libra. I either retreat for a little bit, look at both sides of the situation, and go from there, or I bottle it up for a few years until I've had enough and I randomly explode. Yeah, no one wants to be around when my Mr. Hyde pops out.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

Worrier for a living - finding the balance in all things life and to lower stressors. Virgox3 - yuuug, than I found out my Mid Heaven is a Gemini - haha

So I's work a lot, and very hard, and for others. Meaning I have done MANY jobs at the same time in one, and than may have another completely different type of second job. I don't like having too much responsibility - apparently my standards are very high -

I love to organize, BUT I HATE Cleaning! I'm pretty introverted, and do most things on my own for myself and tend to tire out. I keep everything bottled in - bad

I'm pragmatic. I often come across apathetic towards others, I have been struggling however the last couple of years with loneliness and have been a little too much too soon. Someone told me they thought I have fire in me - a fire sign. I am a very forward person as well, and very open.

It's if though something new is coming forth, I believe it is to help me on my path. I push myself hard in all area's. I have been trying to calm it down, but it never rains in pours.

Foods really affect me. I have to be careful. I'm kinda embarrassed, I fit the bill. lol
Old 08-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Knower

Foods affect me too. I've never paid attention to how and which ones but I know they do. Will have to look into that.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi all, I'm Virgo. Had to laugh cause I worry for a living too! Carry stress in my neck and back. Headaches. I'm a bit of a control freak. My way or the highway. I'm OCD about organization. Attention to detail. I love lists. I attempt to Plan out too far into the future. I'm loyal as they come and I tend to help others to my detriment. My saying is "no good deed goes unpunished". I am an all or nothing type. Tend to be somewhat pessimistic. Very passionate. Struggle with being "good enough". Always looking for flaws I've been told. Shy and introverted. Well, now that I've written it all down, I look a hot mess! 😁