Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Knower
Reiki and fear energy.

Mmm? Wasn’t exactly sure where to place this post, but it does contain my past Reiki master teacher and energy. If not, Feel free to relocate to the correct section mod’s

An earlier post discussing vegetarian views in religion reminded me of something my Reiki master teacher talked about over 15 yrs ago, her comment had always stuck with me.

She talked about not eating meat and that she herself was a vegetarian. She believes that before an animal is killed that the animal has a sense of what is going to happen to them, a sort of knowing that they are about to die.
She continued on to say that because the animal senses death an enormous surge of fear fills their body, this high level of fear energy flows into the meat and stays there.

When human beings consume the meat they eat the energy of fear still continued within it. This then causes the human body to react, fall to illness or even mentally and physically experience the fear from the energy in the meat.

She believed some people experience this animal fear in many different ways as also in ways of anxiety, depression, panic without explanation etc

More so that anyone channelling the Reiki energy would have an imbalance, block or struggle to channel as the negative fear energy would be causing this. She said that’s why some people who channel Reiki energy have uncomfortable experiences while channelling of straight after the session, or may not sense the energy flowing as well as the client receiving etc.

She said that she was sensitive and could hear meat screaming with this trapped fear. I could not, but she had a lot more years over me in Reiki, I have 15yrs as Reiki/Jin Kei Do master teacher.

I wasn’t sure what to make of what she had said, yet something must have made an impression to remember these years after.

I wonder what everyone thinks about this. Do you feel this could be correct and would eating meat with an intense level of fear in it affect Reiki energy to the client? Maybe that’s why the client has different feelings? Maybe sometimes uncomfortable!

Something tells me there is some truth in her wisdom.
Old 15-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Master

Interesting topic. Im not sure how much the animals emotions could get into thr reiki really. However energy is energy and for sure I think it does lower your vibrations if the animal did suffer. I myself only eat chicken or turkey and not much of it and only if its organic or free range. I send reiki to it before I eat it so maybe that is why I am not affected.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I send reiki to it before I eat it so maybe that is why I am not affected.

Sounds like good Reiki practice healing the meat. Clearing the fear before eating, in turn avoids affecting the vibration of that person.

Last edited by Sisyphus : 16-05-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 25-09-2015, 08:24 AM
Knower
Very interesting and I can see the logic in that. Our bodies cells hold memory==-which is why you hear about transplant patients all of a sudden craving a certain food that the donor used to love or something like that. Seems this could be a same type of situation. I always tended to believe we are taking some of that in. I do eat meat, but not much. I'd love to go vegetarian, but I do like my steak. Now if I had to hunt it myself, I'd be strictly vegetarian.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 26-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Shannon

Hi there, I think the idea of not eating meat or dairy is to make you a clear channel for the flow of the reiki energy. I do believe that the negative emotions are stored at a cellular level and so do definitely affect us in a negative way. I believe not eating these products also raises our vibrations thereby maki g us better channels.