Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Experiencer
Do you consider your TF journey to be a blessing or a curse, and why?

(Experiencers only, please)

After so many years, I often find myself tired of it all, wanting to go back to a “normal” life where I could just go back to dating regular guys and not knowing that this other exquisite and extraordinary love exists.

Sometimes I wish I could lose all memory of having gone through it, but keep all the gifts it brought me.

How about you?

Last edited by lunapixie : 12-05-2018 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:02 AM
traceyacey12

I've known my twin flame for almost 3 years but had an awakening that started in 2012 so I guess I'm experienced? Anyway, nothing has really come from the experience in the romantic sense (yet... hopefully) but meeting him has filled a void I have been longing to fill all my life. While the ride has been very rocky to say the least since 2012 with bankrupcy, an attachment to a karmic I just could not let go of and was very painful and years of anhedonia (all of which was verrryyyyy painful), the void I felt throughout my life was also painful and I was bursting at the seams and on a very bad path before I started the journey. This journey has answered so many questions for me that just plagued my mind. I often felt like a massive contradiction and if we take what people say about your twin flame being the image of the partner you subconsciously seek in people, then the twin flame phenomenon explains this very well in a way that history, psychology, science, etc cannot explain. I do often wonder what would have happened to me if I were not forcefully had been put on this path beginning 2012: would life had been easier? would I have figured it all out somehow? would I have learned to find meaningful relationships after not having any all my life? I do often fantasize that maybe I would have figured myself and the world out without this connection and that all this pain (6 years of pain... all of my 20s gone to this!) would not have been necessary. But maybe it really would not have happened that way, maybe that's why I had to be put on this path. Or maybe something extraordinary that has yet to happen will come about. Maybe my early years were so bad with having had no connections to people that it was just universal law to bring us together. I don't know. But to answer the question... I'm not sure if its a blessing or a curse. To answer the question, I would need to know if it were possible that I would have had a good, fulfilling life without having had the connection. I'd like to think yes, but maybe not.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm six years post mirror soul catalysed awakening.

Over these recent months I've been seeing a holistic counsellor and reading about attachment styles as well as piecing together my early life pre TF style awakening.

I know now why I developed the patterns I did - I know now who I am and what matters most in this life to me.

I know and feel how amazing and whole I am, how strong I am.

I know how worthy I am of good things, all connections are special to me... My life is magical.
I am loved completely.

My marriage has grown stronger with each trial - I feel at home with myself and I feel at home with others.

I feel as though I am in a stage of life now where my karmic checks and balances are in balance and I am beginning to see myself reaping the rewards of my work in this life I am now at a point where I honour the playful and creative mystery of my life... Where all my many blessings are here in this moment... And the path before I follow with a deep sense of inner trust and conviction.

My 'mission' is simply to listen to and honour my inner voice... And to live in joy in the flow of life.

Where ever I am and whatever unfolds... I trust myself... I trust that all will he well and I trust those around me which is a very far cry from where I was six years ago.

I am now in a place of honouring my path, the mysterious call of my soul... And honouring those directly inter connected in this journey alongside me.

I am comfortable with the unknown - because I know myself to be worthy and valuable... I know myself to be loved and loveable.

I am not the lost girl I was anymore...

The girl who was getting ready to die.

I am completely transformed - renewed - reborn - reset -

I don't even care about outcomes anymore... I am a dreamer but no longer afraid of 'failure' as I know that I will always have everything I need regardless... I like the magic of trusting self and following my inner voice.
I like knowing how strong I am and how supported by life I am.
I honour the moment by savouring it as fully as I can.

All I have is connection to now.... Whoever/whwtever I am with in this moment....

I've let go of so much in this life... And now I have the privilege of being rewarded by learning to be able to hold on...

I can finally hold onto and savour what is!!!

I've learnt a lot about letting go and now I get to hold onto and be held... by life/god.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Knower

Definitely a blessing, yet three years ago I probably would have said curse. Three years ago, ALL I could think about was missing him and how I could not see life without him. Now three years later, I appreciate this amazing gift TF has given me. I no longer have to struggle or worry about a thing. Life is truly easy and amazing. I now see the illusion for what it is. Go back to the "normal" life aka go back to sleep? NO WAY!

Those who still center this process around your TF, keep seeking and you will find who you really are....hint, it's closer than you think. Spiritual Awakening is a process, it does not happen over night. I read so many say I "had" an awakening, yet they still struggle over losing their TF. If you were already THERE you would not MISS your TF. When you arrive to a certain point, you no longer MISS or NEED anyone and/or anything because you find you already HAVE all you need.

This journey started off brutal, yet it's becoming more and more amazing. Don't give up TFers, you are right where you need to be. All is exceedingly well and perfect. This is your journey alone. Keep going, things will get better!
Old 12-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Knower

Emeraldheart...I'm getting there!!
Old 12-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Seeker

CURSE.... Wish I could hate her
Old 12-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I know now why I developed the patterns I did - I know now who I am and what matters most in this life to me.

I know and feel how amazing and whole I am, how strong I am.

I know how worthy I am of good things, all connections are special to me... My life is magical.
I am loved completely.

My marriage has grown stronger with each trial - I feel at home with myself and I feel at home with others.

I feel as though I am in a stage of life now where my karmic checks and balances are in balance and I am beginning to see myself reaping the rewards of my work in this life I am now at a point where I honour the playful and creative mystery of my life... Where all my many blessings are here in this moment... And the path before I follow with a deep sense of inner trust and conviction.

My 'mission' is simply to listen to and honour my inner voice... And to live in joy in the flow of life.

Where ever I am and whatever unfolds... I trust myself... I trust that all will he well and I trust those around me which is a very far cry from where I was six years ago.

I am now in a place of honouring my path, the mysterious call of my soul... And honouring those directly inter connected in this journey alongside me.

I am comfortable with the unknown - because I know myself to be worthy and valuable... I know myself to be loved and loveable.

I am not the lost girl I was anymore...

The girl who was getting ready to die.

I am completely transformed - renewed - reborn - reset -

I don't even care about outcomes anymore... I am a dreamer but no longer afraid of 'failure' as I know that I will always have everything I need regardless... I like the magic of trusting self and following my inner voice.
I like knowing how strong I am and how supported by life I am.
I honour the moment by savouring it as fully as I can.

All I have is connection to now.... Whoever/whwtever I am with in this moment....

I've let go of so much in this life... And now I have the privilege of being rewarded by learning to be able to hold on...

I can finally hold onto and savour what is!!!

I've learnt a lot about letting go and now I get to hold onto and be held... by life/god.

So beautifully said emeraldheart and is one of the best posts I’ve read as I completely relate!

I most definitely regard our connection a blessing (albeit I must admit I’ve evolved beyond the conventions and concepts of the definitions associated with TFs). As while my marriage didn’t survive the experience, we are still wonderful friends. Where without my catalyst I would never have gone into the nature of my very ‘Being’ or found out who I am

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 12-05-2018, 03:54 PM

Thank you. Those are inspiring words and the perfect message I needed.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Suspended
Master
Do you think that the increase in entropy is a curse or a blessing?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

I think it's a blessing. 13 years ago, I wouldn't have, as we were both torturing each other with the push and pull, the awakening, all of it. But, the moments leading up to the separation, when everything clicked, I saw how wonderful it was as a learning experience. And in separation, I have learned so much about myself and who I want to be. I have embraced some of the parts of him as parts of me and it's been the catalyst for such enormous growth. There are times I wish I hadn't screwed it up royally and times I wish we were still physically together, but I am so grateful for everything that has happened, both bad and good, since meeting him. I would not be me otherwise. And our connection, that wonderful energy, is so incredible. It's comforting to know that though I walk alone at times in life, I am never truly alone.