Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2014, 07:15 PM
somnium

AstralExplorer
You said -"I don't think about "dark" or "negative" entities when I project, I don't go into projections thinking about anything negative"

Wrong, you are unaware of your judgments. How can you say you don't think of negative beings, when you tell people they are everywhere in the astral even the higher realms? That is what you believe and what you are aware of, and this is your expectation that you carry with you wherever you go, you placed it there when you said "negative beings are everywhere". You are preforming your experiences with this intent, and then you place yourself within that space.

"I never said I was a master" No, but you sure do imply it in every way. When you say things like "I have been to the lower-realms, the upper-realms, and just about everything in-between." Which is pure arrogance, and ignorance. If you were truly everywhere in the astral you would know much more then you do, you would understand things more, like the real power of belief and faith, and awareness. You would understand trust. Besides, I know
you haven't been to these higher realms that you say are infested with negative beings, because there you can have faith that you will be protected or that the negatives will be removed from your pressence the second they form a negative intent towards you. And yes in many of these higher realms you are being watched by an omnipresent, omnipotent 'being/awareness". I have learned how to create cities and realms from my intent there, and how to set up laws like the one I just told you about. In one of my creations the second someone has a negative intent you are transported into a paralel dimension, a twin city that looks just like where you were just at, except it is not.(thats just how i set it up, based from my awareness at the time) You even think you are still there and can follow through with your negative choice, because yes you still have the choice to be a negative being, because in these higher realms you have the purest choice to experience anything you want. Anything. However the choice of negativity, even with the awareness of pure choice will lead you into the depths of what negativity naturally brings you. I'll even give you example of a very bad mistake I made, i wanted to learn how to control people and their minds, and so I asked this God to teach me how, and so he did. I went around the astral performing this feat, and in good ways for the most part. however soon i discovered that it was being done to myself by others like me, others who had learned in one way or another how to do the same. There I lost my mind and the 'negative beings' controlled me for a long time. I learned that it was a lesson for me, for I learned how it felt to be controlled and manipulated, and in doing so I was placed with others of the same intent, the same mind, the same heart that I had. It was not enjoyable to say the least. however I managed to raise my vibration again and re-enter the higher realms again, with new understanding. I understand what it is to be hurt and controlled and my new vibration will not do this to others in any way now. Or else I will surely enter into that evil place again.

Not to mention you seem to have no awareness of manifestation, and attraction, for you judge everything as negative, and would turn positive things into darkness with these judgments. You seek it out and look for it wherever you can. I can control music Astral Explorer, with awareness such synchronicity and attraction, or merging awareness with the performer. Its funny because in the higher realms I actually explore I was taught not to judge negatively because then that is what you will see and experience, its like magic, and the control is inside of us as creators. But you miss it, and instead focus on the negative that you see all around you, and you blame them while the true answer is inside of you, in your awareness.

I am not saying you can control music, for that is in another position of awareness that you do not have at this time. And I am not saying that my awareness is something that you should have or follow. For your way is for you and mine is for me, but you can keep you negative judgments to yourself and stop trying to spread them like wildfire into the awareness and perceptions of others who are not bound in it as you are.

So go ahead and judge everything and then wonder why you only see that which you judge. It has been said in a religious text, a secret, that which one measures others will to be measured to him.

I don't hate you AE, not at all, yet I see you. I know you do not judge yourself as negative because you do not have the awareness that sees intent, will, belief, judgment, and the power of the awareness we possess. If you did you would stop judging things as being negative. You think there is no negative within you, but just look at all your negative judgments you hold, then wonder why you see them. You dont have awareness of power, the power you truly have, and you so you dont control you awareness, your judgments, and you let them control you. This is a secret of manifestation, an inner to outer alignment that takes place naturally.

The whole idea about positive needing negative to exist is bull$hit. When A baby is born they are innocent, and yes innocence exists, free of both good and bad, it is what we learn that makes us good or bad. When a baby receive love they are not even aware that hate exists yet, and it is not yet within them, it is something they learn from people like you.

Expand your mind a little. No wait you cant because you know everything. Instead try this, enter into the astral as a baby would, not knowing what to expect, by humble and know there is more in the astral, and inthe world here around you, then you can ever imagine. IF you can do this you will be free of the habitual position you inhabit, and everything you think you know will vanish out the window, for you have entered into the unknown. Which is much more vast then the awareness you possess that think it knows everything. Knowing everything closes all the doors, and it is no wonder you are stuck in the cycle you are in.

The highest position i have ever reached is when I found creation at its purest potential that has created all thing imaginable and beyond, and in it is the purest will to perform any action you can ever dream of. It is ever point in time and space that simultaneousy intersect one another, all at the same time. It is death that brings all together at his place, and shows the true awareness of death and its purpose. In that place you know all things, and see all things. Sadly i remember very little of it except the few things i spoke of that i made myself remember. So tell Mr."I have been everywhere but am not a master" have you seen this place? If so then you would know that you can intent/will into existence any possibility, at any time, and you wouldn't be saying such limited things, and spreading it around for all to see, you wouldn't be clutching your negative judgments, you would be releasing them, so something new can manifest.
Old 26-04-2014, 07:33 PM
somnium

What I am really trying to do here is to share some of the awareness i have about intent and what it really is. Or will, and what you will into being/manifest. Everything you are aware of, everything you judge, is how you set your intent, it is what you are intending into your experience. It can be hard to suspend your judgments of the world because we have all been conditioned to be in nearly the exact same spot as everyone else. However if you want to go beyond yourself, and the other in your 'physical' world, then follow your dreams, your imagination, and stop following what everyone else tells you, because if you follow them then you will be exactly where they are. If you can look within yourself, deeply, and see into your dreams, your hopes, your wildest imaginations, then you can make them true. Then if you want to you can come back to the 'physical' world and tell others how to be free like you and like me.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
What I am really trying to do here is to share some of the awareness i have about intent and what it really is. Or will, and what you will into being/manifest. Everything you are aware of, everything you judge, is how you set your intent, it is what you are intending into your experience. It can be hard to suspend your judgments of the world because we have all been conditioned to be in nearly the exact same spot as everyone else. However if you want to go beyond yourself, and the other in your 'physical' world, then follow your dreams, your imagination, and stop following what everyone else tells you, because if you follow them then you will be exactly where they are. If you can look within yourself, deeply, and see into your dreams, your hopes, your wildest imaginations, then you can make them true. Then if you want to you can come back to the 'physical' world and tell others how to be free like you and like me.
This is what I like to hear, encouragement. This is great advice. I believe in hope. If you do not have hope then you do not have anything to look forward to.
Old 27-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
AstralExplorer
You said -"I don't think about "dark" or "negative" entities when I project, I don't go into projections thinking about anything negative"

Wrong, you are unaware of your judgments. How can you say you don't think of negative beings, when you tell people they are everywhere in the astral even the higher realms? That is what you believe and what you are aware of, and this is your expectation that you carry with you wherever you go, you placed it there when you said "negative beings are everywhere". You are preforming your experiences with this intent, and then you place yourself within that space.

"I never said I was a master" No, but you sure do imply it in every way. When you say things like "I have been to the lower-realms, the upper-realms, and just about everything in-between." Which is pure arrogance, and ignorance. If you were truly everywhere in the astral you would know much more then you do, you would understand things more, like the real power of belief and faith, and awareness. You would understand trust. Besides, I know
you haven't been to these higher realms that you say are infested with negative beings, because there you can have faith that you will be protected or that the negatives will be removed from your pressence the second they form a negative intent towards you. And yes in many of these higher realms you are being watched by an omnipresent, omnipotent 'being/awareness". I have learned how to create cities and realms from my intent there, and how to set up laws like the one I just told you about. In one of my creations the second someone has a negative intent you are transported into a paralel dimension, a twin city that looks just like where you were just at, except it is not.(thats just how i set it up, based from my awareness at the time) You even think you are still there and can follow through with your negative choice, because yes you still have the choice to be a negative being, because in these higher realms you have the purest choice to experience anything you want. Anything. However the choice of negativity, even with the awareness of pure choice will lead you into the depths of what negativity naturally brings you. I'll even give you example of a very bad mistake I made, i wanted to learn how to control people and their minds, and so I asked this God to teach me how, and so he did. I went around the astral performing this feat, and in good ways for the most part. however soon i discovered that it was being done to myself by others like me, others who had learned in one way or another how to do the same. There I lost my mind and the 'negative beings' controlled me for a long time. I learned that it was a lesson for me, for I learned how it felt to be controlled and manipulated, and in doing so I was placed with others of the same intent, the same mind, the same heart that I had. It was not enjoyable to say the least. however I managed to raise my vibration again and re-enter the higher realms again, with new understanding. I understand what it is to be hurt and controlled and my new vibration will not do this to others in any way now. Or else I will surely enter into that evil place again.

Not to mention you seem to have no awareness of manifestation, and attraction, for you judge everything as negative, and would turn positive things into darkness with these judgments. You seek it out and look for it wherever you can. I can control music Astral Explorer, with awareness such synchronicity and attraction, or merging awareness with the performer. Its funny because in the higher realms I actually explore I was taught not to judge negatively because then that is what you will see and experience, its like magic, and the control is inside of us as creators. But you miss it, and instead focus on the negative that you see all around you, and you blame them while the true answer is inside of you, in your awareness.

I am not saying you can control music, for that is in another position of awareness that you do not have at this time. And I am not saying that my awareness is something that you should have or follow. For your way is for you and mine is for me, but you can keep you negative judgments to yourself and stop trying to spread them like wildfire into the awareness and perceptions of others who are not bound in it as you are.

So go ahead and judge everything and then wonder why you only see that which you judge. It has been said in a religious text, a secret, that which one measures others will to be measured to him.

I don't hate you AE, not at all, yet I see you. I know you do not judge yourself as negative because you do not have the awareness that sees intent, will, belief, judgment, and the power of the awareness we possess. If you did you would stop judging things as being negative. You think there is no negative within you, but just look at all your negative judgments you hold, then wonder why you see them. You dont have awareness of power, the power you truly have, and you so you dont control you awareness, your judgments, and you let them control you. This is a secret of manifestation, an inner to outer alignment that takes place naturally.

The whole idea about positive needing negative to exist is bull$hit. When A baby is born they are innocent, and yes innocence exists, free of both good and bad, it is what we learn that makes us good or bad. When a baby receive love they are not even aware that hate exists yet, and it is not yet within them, it is something they learn from people like you.

Expand your mind a little. No wait you cant because you know everything. Instead try this, enter into the astral as a baby would, not knowing what to expect, by humble and know there is more in the astral, and inthe world here around you, then you can ever imagine. IF you can do this you will be free of the habitual position you inhabit, and everything you think you know will vanish out the window, for you have entered into the unknown. Which is much more vast then the awareness you possess that think it knows everything. Knowing everything closes all the doors, and it is no wonder you are stuck in the cycle you are in.

The highest position i have ever reached is when I found creation at its purest potential that has created all thing imaginable and beyond, and in it is the purest will to perform any action you can ever dream of. It is ever point in time and space that simultaneousy intersect one another, all at the same time. It is death that brings all together at his place, and shows the true awareness of death and its purpose. In that place you know all things, and see all things. Sadly i remember very little of it except the few things i spoke of that i made myself remember. So tell Mr."I have been everywhere but am not a master" have you seen this place? If so then you would know that you can intent/will into existence any possibility, at any time, and you wouldn't be saying such limited things, and spreading it around for all to see, you wouldn't be clutching your negative judgments, you would be releasing them, so something new can manifest.
Just because I tell the truth of there being both positive and negative entities in most realms doesn't mean I am negative nor does it mean that me sharing that information is going to manifest. Actually I am reasonably skilled at manifestation. I can manifest light quite easily in most realms, I can manifest just about any object, I can manifest energetic healing in the astral, honestly I could keep going on and on about what I am able to manifest but it's pointless because you're going to think whatever it is what you're comfortable and capable of. I don't go around in my life thinking negatively of people, talking negatively of people, or anything like that. I completely stopped listening to music because so much of it is negative or is spreading negative vibrations under the guise of positivity and light and music is something that affects us on such a deep level. The only "music" I listen to is Binaural beats and that is my choice because I do not want the music to affect me negatively.

But you saying that me telling people the truth about the duality of things and that both positive and negative exists is going to affect my projections is your opinion and is not valid at least in my case. Because long before I spoke of negative beings, long before I believed in them, long before anything dealing with them I had experiences involving them. Even when I was a very young child with a completely light and innocent heart I had experiences with negative beings so how is that the case? And quite frankly every single realm we experience through astral projection is not some magical realm where everything from our mind manifests like you and others try and convince yourself. I didn't say I had been everywhere, I said I have been to the lower-planes, the upper-planes, and JUST ABOUT everything in-between. That doesn't mean I have been to every single location in-between it means that I have been to the lower-middle areas, the middle-areas, and the upper-middle areas which I have so why should I deny that? I haven't been to all of those areas because I am special or because I pretend like I am so holy and full of light, I have been there because I have spent literally thousands of hours in other dimensions and when you spend as much time in these other worlds as I do you're going to experience a bit of everything (not everything but pieces of everything).

Maybe positive beings don't need negative beings to exist and vice-versa but nonetheless they both exist and will continue to exist because there is both dark and light in the Universe and inside of each of us. If you want to be truthful darkness existed before light, that doesn't mean I think darkness is good or that people should embrace darkness it is simply the truth. There's a BIG difference between me telling people the truth that both positive and negative beings exist and me being a negative person but you're incapable of dividing those two things because you have convinced yourself that you're some purely light-being who is only going to ascend. If you didn't have that belief of being so holy and allowed yourself to experience more than just what your beliefs and ideals allow then you would see things are not so clean-cut as you believe they are. All of the most powerful beings of light had experiences with dark and negative beings. I haven't judged anyone though you're the one doing the judging looking down your nose with your false belief of your lightness and your false belief of superiority because you are only "transcending." Evolution is NEVER one direction, it is many directions with many twists and turns in it and yet again denying that is denying the truth of everything.

I don't pretend like I am better than anyone the only difference between me and someone who believes they are only going to experience light realms and positive beings is I am able to face and grow from the reality of these worlds and what's out there instead of only experiencing half and learning from half of it. But yet again that doesn't mean by any means that I am manifesting dark or negative experiences, attracting dark or negative beings, or anything similar. And with you only being a "light being transcending" then how would you know about how dark beings work and how dark things manifest? Maybe it's just my opinion but personally I feel someone who lives in Africa in lion country is much more believable and knowledgeable when it comes to talking about lions then someone who has never encountered or seen a lion in its natural habitat, or even worse has encountered them but is unable to realize it because of their fears and beliefs. I NEVER once said that the "upper-realms" are littered full of dark and negative entities actually I said the complete opposite. I said that the areas in-between the tangible realms, the areas that you can manually travel to go from a lower-realm to a middle-realm or something along those lines are littered full of some of the darkest beings I have encountered. What I did say about the upper-realms is that you're much more unlikely to encounter a "negative" being in those realms than realms vibrationally lower, and I said that you're very unlikely to encounter a dark being in those realms. But there are definitely what could be viewed as "negative" people in some of the upper-realms, that doesn't mean they are dark or evil or bad. Maybe they just have a false belief of their superiority because they are in an upper-realm and anyone vibrationally below them is inferior. Or maybe they are having a bad day and don't want to be bothered by some astral projector that believes they are only filled with light and are entitled to go where they want to in the astral and manifest wherever they want to. Dark beings make it to the gates of astral cities of light on occasion, yes they are almost always turned away but yet they still make it there on occasion and that is probably one of the only instances that someone in an astral city of light could experience a dark-being but it still would be an experience nonetheless if they were at the gates at the right/wrong time. Someone working in a hospital in an astral city of light that handles newcomers is going to experience quite a bit of negativity because negative vibrations still exist in the depths of some of the beings in the hospital, that is why they are in the hospital and remain there until those vibrations can be resolved and removed...

Honestly even the upper-realms aren't necessarily made for us to go around manifesting "complete cities". Manifestation in established astral communities isn't a right it is a privilege and it's not as simple as "oh I'm going to manifest my house right here!" In the astral cities of light you have to work to earn a house. One being had to acquire roughly 30,000 work hours just to earn a house for him and his family so if you had really been to an astral city of light and manifested an "entire city" I highly doubt you would be making friends and would likely get in trouble. You might think that I am manifesting these negative experiences but I think you only see what you want to and so even if you had experienced the "lower-realms" you would just brush it off in some way and go back to your belief of you only being light and experiencing light. But even if that was the case and we were both right about each other then how do you explain the fact that I have been to lower-realms, middle-realms, and upper-realms. I have been to actual astral cities of light on more than one occasion. So did all of my supposed negativity and negative manifestations magically manifest an astral city of light lol? I have experienced both positive and negative, both light and dark. And the only difference between you and me is that I am willing to admit that, learn from it, and attempt to help others. If you weren't blinded by your self-imposed aversion from anything you view as negative or dark you would see that I am trying to help people avoid having experiences I have had and not trying to cause them to have experiences like mine. But it's impossible for you to see that because you have convinced yourself you are "only transcending" and only full of light. But someone who was "only full of light." Would not even say a sentence filled with half of the negative connotation that you have used in your replies. Someone who is only filled with light would be trying to change my mind or influence me with kindness love and "light", not with a false-belief of superiority, judging, and attempting to tell me why I experience what I experience. But as I said before every person I have ever spoke with or met who pretends to only be "transcending" and full of light is more negative, judgmental, and hateful than those who aren't under the same illusion.
Old 27-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Master

Astral Explorer I just wanted to let you know that I do not try to convince myself of anything. I do not say I am only going to see good things and evil does not exist. It is not a bad thing to say that but I never say it. When I ap I end up all over the place. They have always been pleasant or really good experiences. It is interesting that I have never had a bad experience when I am afraid of the dark. I know it is ridiculous. I am not afraid of ap or anything else and I still have good experiences.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:27 AM
somnium

Astral Explorer

Is it more important to you to be a good person or to be thought of as a good person?

When you hear the words applied to you like ignorant and arrogant it obviously hits the ego pretty hard, but do you look at the meaning of those words, or do only see an negative insult. I know of no other words that convey the same meaning that are softer or gentler or that appear more loving and I am sorry for that. But the it is the meaning of those words that I needed, not the insult. If i could use them without insulting I would. But how can I be honest and convey this truth without hurting you? Unfortunately it is going to hurt the ego, and yet I feel it still needed to be said. Does that make me a negative being like you said I am? I don't think so, I think to soft peddle the truth by telling a lie, or failing to act through a fear of hurting your ego is a worse fear then stating the truth that I see.

You imply that I am a liar and do not create cities, because where you travel you must works 30000 hours to obtain a house. Before jumping to your negative assumption, which is a blind assumption btw, could you perhaps see that people are different, and have different experiences for a wide variety of reasons? When I reached a very high position in the astral I met many beings who catered to my every wish and my every desire, who would teach me anything I ever dreamed of. This is because I wanted that, because I sought it out, and I dreamt it. I placed my faith in God and walked with God everywhere i went, and he rewarded me many times. Like the time I had negative entities hurting me and I asked for God's help, and he told me that if I have faith he will turn my enemies into friends, and sure enough, like magic, they were all so beautiful. He taught me how to do it to because I asked him. When I asked him to teach me faith he removed all of my knowledge, and all of my will and power, and what I had left was only my faith to rely on, whereas previously I had so much.

I do not appreciate you putting words in my mouth and then quoting them as if I had actually said them. I never said I have never worked with negative beings, I never said that I am only transcending, and I never said I was only full of light. I learned an incredible amount of knowledge from demons. When faced with a decision from God, in a city he had built for me, it was split between beings of 'high' , and beings of 'low'. Or angelic and demonic. He told me to choose and said I had free choice, and so I chose both. You would never believe the experiences and the lessons i received as a result since you can not even seem to believe a single thing that doesn't fit into your narrow frame. (negative? again I know of no other words to describe, so sadly i am left as a lowly being again by you, do you see the judgments from your ego?)

Your entire comment is full of blind assumptions that you make about me, yet you actually know next to nothing about me. Sorry to be negative but those are negative judgments about me, and not actual facts. I don't have the time or desire to point them all out to you, but they are there.

Your comment about people in the higher realms feeling superior because they are in a higher realm is pure non-sense. If you feel that way you would not be there, or at the very least God, or some powerful being would set you straight, probably in some fantastic, cunning way too.

So now people who are transcending are only pretending to be? And are really full of hatred? Yet you will continue under the delusion that you are not a negative person at all, and you do not make negative judgments. Dude, you built this entire negative idea of me, put words in my mouth i didnt say, and then you continued and make your post on that judgment, and missed everything I was trying to say to you. You got stuck on 'ignorant' and 'arrogant' and then your ego made the negative judgments, closed up to everything said, and proceed to defend yourself.

I don't have a problem with your experiences or with you sharing them with people. I have a problem with you telling others that they can not escape negative beings no matter where you go. Is that the light you spread? Well you know what? It is arrogant and ignorant. Now before you freak out and defend yourself and insult me in the process, think it over.

Perhaps mull over this one, perhaps the high realms you think are high are not really that high after all hey? What was there a sign "now entering the highest realm of the astral"? Or perhaps you merely like to think highly of yourself. Afterall you mention the people in your higher realms getting superiority complexes for being there right? Does that sound like a high vibration to you?

In my opinion honesty and lack of fear is a higher vibration then dishonesty and fear. When I was learning to raise myself higher I had many very incredibly high beings thrash my ego, which was huge, to pieces. And no they didn't suger coat anything for me with fancy fake love, their love was real, as it wanted to damage the ego(self-importance) not inflate it. Think about it.

edit for love- I have enjoyed reading your experiences and you insight as well, in many of your posts. Just try to realize that the universe knows you intimately and it knows everyone intimtately, it knows what they need, and what they want, how they feel about everything, and every aspect of you that you do not even know about yourself. It is this way for everyone, and everyone is unique, different, and their are different plans, different designs for everyone. So please do not expect your experiences to be other people's. And just because someone sees something differently, was shown something different, or believes in something different that does NOT make them wrong, nor you.
Old 27-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Astral Explorer

Is it more important to you to be a good person or to be thought of as a good person?

When you hear the words applied to you like ignorant and arrogant it obviously hits the ego pretty hard, but do you look at the meaning of those words, or do only see an negative insult. I know of no other words that convey the same meaning that are softer or gentler or that appear more loving and I am sorry for that. But the it is the meaning of those words that I needed, not the insult. If i could use them without insulting I would. But how can I be honest and convey this truth without hurting you? Unfortunately it is going to hurt the ego, and yet I feel it still needed to be said. Does that make me a negative being like you said I am? I don't think so, I think to soft peddle the truth by telling a lie, or failing to act through a fear of hurting your ego is a worse fear then stating the truth that I see.

You imply that I am a liar and do not create cities, because where you travel you must works 30000 hours to obtain a house. Before jumping to your negative assumption, which is a blind assumption btw, could you perhaps see that people are different, and have different experiences for a wide variety of reasons? When I reached a very high position in the astral I met many beings who catered to my every wish and my every desire, who would teach me anything I ever dreamed of. This is because I wanted that, because I sought it out, and I dreamt it. I placed my faith in God and walked with God everywhere i went, and he rewarded me many times. Like the time I had negative entities hurting me and I asked for God's help, and he told me that if I have faith he will turn my enemies into friends, and sure enough, like magic, they were all so beautiful. He taught me how to do it to because I asked him. When I asked him to teach me faith he removed all of my knowledge, and all of my will and power, and what I had left was only my faith to rely on, whereas previously I had so much.

I do not appreciate you putting words in my mouth and then quoting them as if I had actually said them. I never said I have never worked with negative beings, I never said that I am only transcending, and I never said I was only full of light. I learned an incredible amount of knowledge from demons. When faced with a decision from God, in a city he had built for me, it was split between beings of 'high' , and beings of 'low'. Or angelic and demonic. He told me to choose and said I had free choice, and so I chose both. You would never believe the experiences and the lessons i received as a result since you can not even seem to believe a single thing that doesn't fit into your narrow frame. (negative? again I know of no other words to describe, so sadly i am left as a lowly being again by you, do you see the judgments from your ego?)

Your entire comment is full of blind assumptions that you make about me, yet you actually know next to nothing about me. Sorry to be negative but those are negative judgments about me, and not actual facts. I don't have the time or desire to point them all out to you, but they are there.

Your comment about people in the higher realms feeling superior because they are in a higher realm is pure non-sense. If you feel that way you would not be there, or at the very least God, or some powerful being would set you straight, probably in some fantastic, cunning way too.

So now people who are transcending are only pretending to be? And are really full of hatred? Yet you will continue under the delusion that you are not a negative person at all, and you do not make negative judgments. Dude, you built this entire negative idea of me, put words in my mouth i didnt say, and then you continued and make your post on that judgment, and missed everything I was trying to say to you. You got stuck on 'ignorant' and 'arrogant' and then your ego made the negative judgments, closed up to everything said, and proceed to defend yourself.

I don't have a problem with your experiences or with you sharing them with people. I have a problem with you telling others that they can not escape negative beings no matter where you go. Is that the light you spread? Well you know what? It is arrogant and ignorant. Now before you freak out and defend yourself and insult me in the process, think it over.

Perhaps mull over this one, perhaps the high realms you think are high are not really that high after all hey? What was there a sign "now entering the highest realm of the astral"? Or perhaps you merely like to think highly of yourself. Afterall you mention the people in your higher realms getting superiority complexes for being there right? Does that sound like a high vibration to you?

In my opinion honesty and lack of fear is a higher vibration then dishonesty and fear. When I was learning to raise myself higher I had many very incredibly high beings thrash my ego, which was huge, to pieces. And no they didn't suger coat anything for me with fancy fake love, their love was real, as it wanted to damage the ego(self-importance) not inflate it. Think about it.
If I cared about your attempts at claiming I am arrogant and full of ego I would of mentioned them, but my parents taught me to ignore childish insults at an early age. I could care less about your opinion of me because this entire debate has began because you don't like the fact that I tell people that negative-beings exist. You're actually the one who has put words into my mouth and yet you turn it around and accuse me of the same misconduct. If I cared enough to go through your replies I would quote where you said you were only transcending, only interested in light, or whatever other stereotypical "I'm a being of light" modish stuff you would say. You're the one who said I claim to be a master, who claimed I said I visited every place that exists, who claimed that I said negative-beings exist everywhere, etc. I never said any of that and you conveniently twist my words to fit your invalid points. Apparently those "powerful" beings of light didn't complete their task in crushing your ego because every single one of your responses from the first to the last has been filled with your ego that is fueled by a belief of having no ego.

When I tell people that negative-beings exist in most realms it has nothing to do with my ego, it has to do with the fact that duality is the reality of this world and every other world. But I never said that every single realm you experience through astral projection is going to 100% definitely have a negative-being waiting there to ruin your experience, I actually said the opposite. Even the beings who live in the city of lights, the leaders of their community have encounters with negative and dark beings, they discuss the zones filled with negative and dark-beings, and they think about them. If they didn't people who are in these predominantly dark and negative zones would be less likely to ever break free of them. The beings of light take regular trips to the Umbral and Nether-Regions to help and save souls from their own Hell... If you asked them the same questions I have answered they would bluntly tell you something along similar lines of what I have said but does that mean they are negative? Or does that mean they are filled with ego?

To be honest I could care less if you think I am arrogant, ignorant, or whatever other childish insults you wish to throw out at me. Because first off you don't know a thing about me, the only thing you know is that you don't like the fact that I would rather be honest with people about what is out there than lie to them and make them invest in a silly false belief that they will only visit the light realms, only meet light beings, and only have positive experiences through astral projection. We have positive and negative experiences in life, positive and negative people, positive and negative locations and the astral is full of other worlds and other beings living their life so why would it be different? You can make the assumption that you hurt my ego or that I have this huge ego that insists on me always being right. But honestly this entire debate isn't about being right or wrong because anyone who thinks with a logical mind knows deep down inside that of course negative-beings are going to exist and if you spend enough time in a place that they can or do exist you will eventually have a run-in with them. The entire debate started because if someone says I am wrong about that I am going to explain why I am not and you jumped into the debate because that clearly bothers you, you needed some attention, or just wanted to talk about how you are so powerful and can manifest a whole city! If I wanted to I am sure I could manifest a whole city but what is the point of manifesting an entire city that no one is going to live in and will disappear the second I stop thinking about it?

The astral cities of light are already filled up with neighborhoods and I highly doubt these powerful beings of light you work with are going to detour souls to live in your manifested city of light. Personally I prefer to manifest things that actually have a purpose instead of manifesting a glow in the dark T-Rex with no purpose just to inflate my ego. If I am ignorant or arrogant then so are you whether you would like to believe that is obviously up to you. You haven't entered this debate and participated in it using any higher way or path than I have, you were the one who started with childish insults so what does that say about you? It's always the ones with the biggest egos that use the ego insult in my experience and clearly you're not any different although I am sure deep down inside you believe you are very different and special. Who are you to judge whether or not the realms I have been to are really "that high?" To be honest if someone has experienced the lower-realms it is blatantly obvious to them when they are in a higher-realm. But honestly if I was as egotistical and judgmental as you I could totally flip around all your stories and say how are you sure these beings that "destroyed your ego" and taught you super magical powers weren't demons disguised as beings of light? Because the way you talk about it, it's clear what they taught you only inflated your ego. It's clear that they convinced you that you have the right to manifest an entire city when and wherever you want to and so forth. In my experience only selfish egotistical beings would do that type of stuff so how are you so sure these were beings of light? How are you so sure you have even been to a higher-realm? Saying that I will only view your insults as a insult is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I have spent more time than you can imagine learning about who I am truly am and how I truly act and you don't know anything about me, so your insults are nothing more than insults and unnecessary ones at that. What makes you think you're any better at judging what realm you're in than I am? Because clearly you think you're the only one capable of judging if they are in a lower-realm or a higher-realm.. Like I said it's always the most judgmental and egotistical people who mention ego in my experience and it appears you fall into that category quite well.
Old 27-04-2014, 04:54 AM
somnium

AstralExplorer

For someone with 2,896 posts I think it is pretty darn easy to get a clear reading on you.

Your descriptions on these higher realms is the information I rely on, compared to my own experiences. You cannot seem to escape negatives no matter where you go in the astral, and so I say to you RAISE YOURSELF HIGHER. You can do this by asking for help and by being open to it.

You even find a way to judge creating cities out of thin are as something negative!! Then you say noone would want to come to my cities! No thats not negative.. God filled my cities at first, and then he taught me how to create life, and how to create spirits and souls. And how to make horizons to other places, and teleport etc. It's truly marvelous.

Everyone is special, and it does no good pretending we are not, we have the potential to accomplish anything. If that comes across as negative to you so be it. Like i said you find negativity everywhere you look. You want to find it i think.

You are still stuck on the idea of proving that negative exists, well everything exists, in every possible way, even places void of all negativity if you can believe it.

You judge negatively people who point out your ego and say they are wrong and negative beings, then how will ever see it? It is your ego that tells you this so that it can defend itself. You say that pointing it out is wrong then you do it yourself and say my ego is inflated!! Jeesh can't you even follow your own rules!

You are obviously upset and closed to everything I say and so I am going to stop now, before it gets to crazy.
Old 27-04-2014, 06:06 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
And I'm trying to explain to people that your thoughts have absolutely no bearing what so ever on what you really encounter, only what illusions you see and what you do not allow yourself to see and come to grips with just like on Earth. Awful things don't happen to people on Earth because they thought about it so why would it be any different in these other worlds such as the astral dimensions? There is nothing wrong with me explaining the reality of these worlds to other people so that they are prepared for the reality of them and do not go into these worlds expecting them to be some make believe fairy-tale world that is only filled with unnatural illusions, because that is not the reality of them by far. What you want and what you experience are two totally different things and you think because I am honest and do not close my mind off to all possibilities which so happen to be the reality of these worlds that I am negative. But in my opinion you attempting to convince people that "negative" beings do not exist just because you think you have not encountered any is FAR MORE dangerous than any of my words. My words prepare them for a foreign environment and yours blind them with the illusions created by an incapability of facing your fears.

No, you are very wrong, and very limited, you give your thoughts no power, your beliefs no power. Then you try to force others into the same boat as you.

Quote:
Wstein said it well. If you do not believe that Human-beings are bad and you go exploring the ghetto in a city does that mean nothing bad will happen to you and no "bad" people will do anything to you? Unfortunately not.

Are you preparing people to enter a ghetto or the astral plane.. You seem to think they are the same.. no wonder you experience negatives. And believe it or not even your thoughts and beliefs effect the world in the physical too, wether you believe it or not, or do you just not have the power yourself and so you demand no one else it either...

Quote:
Just as in this world both good and bad people exist it is the same in other worlds and dimensions.
Wow, if that is not both an arrogant and ignorant statement I do not know what is. You think all dimensions are the same... yet ever dimension is different and vary to the point that every possible dimension exists. It is potential and creation that creates everything. If you can imagine it even our own dimension intersects with many alternate dimensions that can overlap this one, changing many variables including the good and bad ratios.

Quote:
What you want and what you experience are two totally different things

Ouch, that must have hurt her if she believed it. Your will would place her in a world where she will not get what she wants. Thats just mean.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with me explaining the reality of these worlds to other people so that they are prepared for the reality of them and do not go into these worlds expecting them to be some make believe fairy-tale world that is only filled with unnatural illusions, because that is not the reality of them by far.

I wouldnt be so sure about that, many people experience fairy tale realities in the astral. I myself was once made a king and had an entire world to command. But again, Mr. Positivity, you would deny the dreams and fairy tales that the astral really is, or atleast can be, and is for many.

Quote:
but sometimes unfortunately flying can bring about some pretty "bad" experiences...

My god man, does it ever end... I fly all the time, with people all over the astral, and if you get in trouble for flying that is ridiculous. You are definately in the lower realms here.

Quote:
But if someone ventures into one of these other worlds in their natural state eventually they will encounter what you view as a negative being, it's impossible to prevent
That is wrong in all ways. You should not be trying to make people believe this. You are trying to form their judgments for them, and make them enter into your negativity.

Quote:
It would be good if you kept your opinion that your thoughts protect you from the reality of the way things are from others because you're making them believe something that isn't true

You are definately right about one thing, you are not a master. Your belief has no power. You try so hard to direct everyone into your negativity. Then you have the hypocritical gall to say this "I don't go around "bashing" people's beliefs, only defending mine"

Quote:
duality exists everywhere and in everything and if anyone thinks the astral is different then they are lying to themselves and whoever else they try and convince.

The only person I see lying to themselves is you. You are confined and small minded, reality is more then you can ever conceive, unless ofcourse you merge with the highest, God, the creator. Your statement is arrogant, and again ignorant.

Quote:
And people with extremely high vibrations are magnets for "dark" entities
Now you are spreading even worse negativity, and trying to spread to the highest places you can think of. Have you ever heard that people with high vibrations repel negativity.. They shine so brightly and so purely, so positively that the negs do not like to be around them and besides they are incorruptible and so it is a waste of time. I would much rather say this truth, a person with an extremely high vibration will even move the negs to a higher vibration.

Niki Minaj- The good advice I always hated, but looking back it made me greater.
Old 27-04-2014, 06:31 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Indeed, limitation released.

I am glad to hear that! It didnt take me too long to begin forming judgments that altered reality, and when i looked real close at what was unfolding before me i could see that it was my judgments i was looking at, outside of myself, playing out before my eyes. It did take me a long time however to realize just how many judgments I had. Everyone judges everything and it is completely natural. We make them about absolutely everything in reality, however it is wise to remove any limitations you have made, or negative judgments about anything. The more you remove the negativity from your awareness the more positivity you will see everywhere. And the more you recognize and release limitations then the more power you find for yourself and others too. Good luck!
Closed Thread