Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder

Astral Projection and Bilocate with Twin Flame

It all started seven years ago when I had a dream about someone and then it led to Astral Projecting and so far I've had two lucky times when they bilocated to my room. I have eventually found out through years of questions that this man is my Twin Flame.

I am now trying to learn to raise my vibration and try to bilocate but this guy travels around sooo much that i'm not even sure how to do it. Does anyone have suggestions or exercises?

Also we do have telepathic dreams where he's talking to me and it sounds like a radio - trying to tune into a certain channel. He apparently knows so much about this! He is quite well known to half of the world but I am not saying whom he is.

I know many people don't believe that average people like me can have a TF that is quite "Famous" but I for many years have badgered him with questions and even tried to disprove it. I have tried to forget, tried to cut ties to the astral projection and that but it all comes back and his face and name is everywhere! Even spirit guides in my dreams and travels keep saying, "He is your twin flame! Yes you two are meant to be!"

But when he bilocated to me, it was heaven. It was so surreal him being there. I could smell his cologne and touch his skin and it just felt so good to be in his presence.

Those visits are rare, only twice within seven years. And I wanted to try to do it so I can surprise him.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipheliem
It all started seven years ago when I had a dream about someone and then it led to Astral Projecting and so far I've had two lucky times when they bilocated to my room. I have eventually found out through years of questions that this man is my Twin Flame.

I am now trying to learn to raise my vibration and try to bilocate but this guy travels around sooo much that i'm not even sure how to do it. Does anyone have suggestions or exercises?

Also we do have telepathic dreams where he's talking to me and it sounds like a radio - trying to tune into a certain channel. He apparently knows so much about this! He is quite well known to half of the world but I am not saying whom he is.

I know many people don't believe that average people like me can have a TF that is quite "Famous" but I for many years have badgered him with questions and even tried to disprove it. I have tried to forget, tried to cut ties to the astral projection and that but it all comes back and his face and name is everywhere! Even spirit guides in my dreams and travels keep saying, "He is your twin flame! Yes you two are meant to be!"

But when he bilocated to me, it was heaven. It was so surreal him being there. I could smell his cologne and touch his skin and it just felt so good to be in his presence.

Those visits are rare, only twice within seven years. And I wanted to try to do it so I can surprise him.
The thing is that spirits know all of the answers to your questions before you even ask them, so asking a being you encounter in dreams and projections is pointless in proving anything. Spirits take the form of someone/something we have strong feelings about whether those feelings be that of lust and desire or fear matters not. I am not saying this being you are encountering is not your twin-flame, but I believe you should definitely re-think your belief in it being the actual "famous" person you believe it to be. Because the chances of a living physical Human-being projecting to you even once is astronomical, and the chances of it happening more than once is near impossible.

In the astral through dreams and projections I have met and encountered a spiritual mother, father, sister, brother, grandfather, grandmother, and many others and they almost ALWAYS appear in the form of my physical family member equivalent. Meaning that the spiritual mother I met appeared to me in the image of my physical mother and so forth. And that is only the encounters where I am pretty sure these beings were spiritual family members, that is not even mentioning the times that non-spiritual family member spirits used the image of physical people I have relationships with to lure me in and make me open up to them. Being that this being you're encountering is able to locate you on a semi-regular basis, allow you to hear them telepathically, etc. signals to me one thing... That one thing is that the being you're encountering and communicating with is currently not of this world (Earth). A being that is currently living in a physical body on Earth isn't going to be able to do all of those if any.

I would be willing to stake just about anything that the consciousness you're communicating with is not the actual extension of consciousness that exists in the physical body of this celebrity. That doesn't mean it cannot be another extension of consciousness of the actual celebrity though, that is certainly a possibility although I think it being a spiritual being living in the astral that is not directly connected with this celebrity is much much more likely. I have actually had beings in my dreams and projections appear in the form of celebrities as well but I had long learned not to always believe the image of the beings I encounter and so I put no stock into it in which case their image eventually changed as they realized it was a pointless illusion. I have had beings appear as past-lovers of mine, girls that I had a crush on in the past or present, and as I mentioned even celebrities.

Beings in these worlds usually do this for one of two reasons. Those reasons are first off they mean you no harm and to make things more natural and easier for you in non-lucid dreams they take the image of someone you know, someone you like, someone you're attracted to, etc. that way you treat them the way you feel about and would treat that person. So this being is likely taking the form of this celebrity because it knows your feelings toward this celebrity and wants to make things more fluent for the both of you. If they appeared like a complete stranger in one of your dreams you would be much more likely to have your guard up and not let them in mentally or in a physical sense. And the second reason is because they want to lure you in and usually exploit you for astral sex which is inevitably energetic exchange although they rarely give you as much energy as you're giving them. But with the approach you have written about I believe it is probably the first option in your case.

Let me know if you have any questions and I am more than happy to explain anything you may be wondering about. I want to re-emphasize that what I'm saying doesn't mean the being you're encountering is not your twin-flame, just that for it to be the consciousness that exists in the physical body of the celebrity it is taking the image of is nearly impossible due to the logistics involved for one Human-being to find another inside of the astral worlds and dimensions. With you mentioning you hear him more than he visits you I think you would be surprised to find out that this being is around you a lot more than you know. It is likely around you more than you can imagine but only makes its presence known under the right conditions as it doesn't want to scare you or cause you to worry or anything.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

You know when he appeared in my room he told me it was etheral travel. The level between astral and physical. I've tried research on it and everything is different on the belief of etheral travel and bodies, etc.

I had talked to someone about it they said it was bilocation. Which though i do agree with you that it's hardly possible - I did read on it but yeah not exactly what had happened. What it mainly was that I opened my eyes and he was there. I could smell his fragrance and feel his skin, etc.

So i understood what you wrote. So do you suggest that I keep telling him that I know it's not "him" aka the celebrity and they will eventually come forth? I do remember him saying that one day ill find out what he was. I just thought twin flame because of a lot of coincidences and parallel events between is both.

To be honest it is a bit disheartening but at the same time it is best to know the truth. I didn't truly believe we'd meet in this lifetime though lol

But I appreciate your honesty and the information that was presented.
Old 24-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
You know when he appeared in my room he told me it was etheral travel. The level between astral and physical. I've tried research on it and everything is different on the belief of etheral travel and bodies, etc.

I had talked to someone about it they said it was bilocation. Which though i do agree with you that it's hardly possible - I did read on it but yeah not exactly what had happened. What it mainly was that I opened my eyes and he was there. I could smell his fragrance and feel his skin, etc.

So i understood what you wrote. So do you suggest that I keep telling him that I know it's not "him" aka the celebrity and they will eventually come forth? I do remember him saying that one day ill find out what he was. I just thought twin flame because of a lot of coincidences and parallel events between is both.

To be honest it is a bit disheartening but at the same time it is best to know the truth. I didn't truly believe we'd meet in this lifetime though lol

But I appreciate your honesty and the information that was presented.
A lot of times in my projections and lucid dreams I will sort of "wake up" in them just as I would wake up in the physical world although I am waking up in a completely different world. It actually happened last night and was really weird because I woke up in what looked like a huge warehouse style store and they had a bunch of beds and I was laying on one of the beds in the middle of the store and only had on my underwear. And with me was the image of my father, my sister, my half-brother, and two of my half-sisters. Apparently we were on some type of vacation but I don't know why we were sleeping in what looked like a homeless shelter in the middle of a huge warehouse-like store. I rushed to get on my clothes but quickly realized that being semi-naked in your underwear isn't a big deal in most of these worlds as it is in our physical world.

As far as being able to smell and feel him and everything while there are definitely some things that are different in these worlds there are also plenty of things that are similar and one of those is our "physical" senses. Just like in the physical world we can hear, smell, taste, and feel and for the most part they are pretty much the same thing as in the physical. I had astral sex in my dreams long before I ever had sex in the physical world (at least in this life and body) and it felt very similar to how sex feels in a physical body. Astral sex does feel a little bit different at certain times but it is definitely very close to sex in the physical world, that is actually one thing that led me to understanding how real these other worlds are. Skin and bodies in the astral feels pretty much exactly the same unless the being you're touching is not taking the form or never was a Human, or they are using some astral ability to change their shape, texture, density, etc.

As far as what you should do in the future with this being I think you should go with your gut to be honest. I have called out this astral father of mine and one of my other extension's friends and basically told them that I know their image is just an illusion and that they aren't who they're pretending to be. Usually when you identity and call out a darker-being they will get incredibly defensive and sometimes downright angry so calling out a being can sometimes be a good method at identifying the nature of a being you're encountering and judging their agenda. Even after telling what I believe to be the father of another extension of my consciousness that I know his image is a mere illusion he still uses it every time I see him. He told me in the past it just keeps things more simple and natural. So go with your gut if you're more comfortable with the image this being is taking then that is fine and you can even tell him that, but if you're interested in finding out who/what he really is then you can try and talk to him about it. I say what because it's possible he has never been Human (that doesn't mean he is bad or anything though) and in which case he probably won't show you his true image because he doesn't want to scare you. So whatever you're comfortable with will work but the one thing I am going to highly suggest is that until you're 110% sure this being has no ill-intent and is not a dark-being do not participate in astral sex with them because if it turns out badly (I doubt it will) that will only make them hang around longer and become more attached. Just move at your own pace and always keep your wits and it will be fine.
Old 25-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder

I know when he got a girlfriend he kept telling me that we shouldn't be connected anymore. And then he'd get mad if I ran into him through the astral projection but turn around and say he was sorry and all the time he insists that I'm going to marry him. So He disappeared for a couple months, however a month or so ago I talked to him and told him that we aren't hurting our soulmates in this realm. He lightened up and we talked and visit once in a while.

Too late about the sex lol and to me astral sex is way different than physical sex. Lol
Old 25-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Experiencer
Nipheliem, do you mind if I join your post to ask a question to Astral Explorer?

I once had a dream my physical mother was trying to kill/attack me and I fought her, like I knew some martial art(I don't). I immobilized her, called for help and someone came with guns. I'm not sure we used it on "her". Just after that I went looking for my real mother, as I knew somehow that one was nothing but a imposter, a deceiver. So the helper had 2 guns, and gave me one really big which I declined and took the smallest one. But I felt like I didn't know how to use and that I didn't want to use it at all.
Then someone with the likeness of my physical godmother(and aunt) appeared to say it was everything ok and took me to the main door of my house. As I passed thru it, all the walls fell down and suddenly I was in another place. It looked like Ireland or Scotland highlands. And I saw lots of people wearing white welcoming me like I knew them and have been away for too long. I felt like I was older than them, like I was their mother and even grandmother(or father/grandfather, I never got to see myself on this dream). You know how family react to their older relatives?
There were men and women, looking to be mostly at their 30s, almost everyone were Caucasian with dark hair, a man was Black and they all were happy. I kept walking, it was a beautiful place, lots of green, hills and water, I'm not sure it was a sea or a lake. Then I found kids, about 4 years old playing and smiling. All their faces were strange to me, but I felt like they were my family.

I was reading your previous answers, Astral Explorer, so I was right? Some other "being" pretended to be my mother to try to attack me since I would never do no harm to her?
Old 26-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
Nipheliem, do you mind if I join your post to ask a question to Astral Explorer?

I once had a dream my physical mother was trying to kill/attack me and I fought her, like I knew some martial art(I don't). I immobilized her, called for help and someone came with guns. I'm not sure we used it on "her". Just after that I went looking for my real mother, as I knew somehow that one was nothing but a imposter, a deceiver. So the helper had 2 guns, and gave me one really big which I declined and took the smallest one. But I felt like I didn't know how to use and that I didn't want to use it at all.
Then someone with the likeness of my physical godmother(and aunt) appeared to say it was everything ok and took me to the main door of my house. As I passed thru it, all the walls fell down and suddenly I was in another place. It looked like Ireland or Scotland highlands. And I saw lots of people wearing white welcoming me like I knew them and have been away for too long. I felt like I was older than them, like I was their mother and even grandmother(or father/grandfather, I never got to see myself on this dream). You know how family react to their older relatives?
There were men and women, looking to be mostly at their 30s, almost everyone were Caucasian with dark hair, a man was Black and they all were happy. I kept walking, it was a beautiful place, lots of green, hills and water, I'm not sure it was a sea or a lake. Then I found kids, about 4 years old playing and smiling. All their faces were strange to me, but I felt like they were my family.

I was reading your previous answers, Astral Explorer, so I was right? Some other "being" pretended to be my mother to try to attack me since I would never do no harm to her?
Yes it was probably a dark entity pretending to be your mother. Sometimes dark entities will use the image of physical relationships to lure us in at first and when we begin to feel comfortable they will smash that comfort and go at great lengths to scare us. A lot of people's experiences with negative entities begin with the entity pretending to be someone they know and they walk around and everything is fine and then suddenly it shifts and the entity changes their form and attacks them. It's likely this is what was happening you just don't remember the beginning of the experience. The latter part of the experience sounds like a classic episode of beings of light coming and bringing you into the light realms. Every single time I have been taken into the light realms it was in a similar fashion although the walls didn't fall down, but they are able to pretty much instantly teleport you into the light realms and the moment you get there it is a completely different feeling and very comforting and light feeling.

Quote:
I know when he got a girlfriend he kept telling me that we shouldn't be connected anymore. And then he'd get mad if I ran into him through the astral projection but turn around and say he was sorry and all the time he insists that I'm going to marry him. So He disappeared for a couple months, however a month or so ago I talked to him and told him that we aren't hurting our soulmates in this realm. He lightened up and we talked and visit once in a while.

Too late about the sex lol and to me astral sex is way different than physical sex. Lol
It's probably different feeling for females than males, either way both sexes it is definitely more intense but for a male it feels very similar to the way it feels in a physical body. The astral body isn't as different from the physical body as most people believe it is. I have even been told by beings that the astral body even has a form of ethereal blood running through it. I am going to suggest you refrain from having anymore astral sex with this being or any other being until you know for sure what is going on and what their intent is, it's just not very safe honestly and is probably one of the biggest mistakes we can make in our projections and dreams unfortunately. Something I think you should definitely think about is the fact that the body you're in when you experience this guy has another extension of your consciousness living in it. So it is very likely that this other extension of consciousness has a relationship with him and they have worked something out or he is automatically able to tell when you are in that body and when it is the normal extension in the body. And maybe that other extension of consciousness has specifically told him that they are not comfortable with him having this relationship with you specifically the extension of consciousness that lives in your physical Human body. It wouldn't be the first time I have found our other extensions of consciousness do things to try and hinder us when we take over their body for the time we dream and project. I have found that some other extensions of my consciousness have agreements with their friends to do anything necessary to make me end the dream or projection and inevitably give them their body back... I have also found that when a being keeps coming around us in our dreams and projections they almost always have some type of relationship with the extension of consciousness that lives in that body for the majority of the time, otherwise they wouldn't be around.

And so what's likely happening is when you're dreaming and projecting you are doing something that makes it obvious you're not the same extension or he has worked something out where it is easy for him to tell who is in control of that body and doesn't want to cause problems with the actual extension he has that relationship with. You should ask him this because astral projection is certainly not as simple as us projecting into some dormant body that only lives when we dream and project, the bodies we experience through astral projection and dreams have other extensions of consciousness actively living lives in them when we're not in them. And those lives include friends, family, relationships, jobs, hobbies, activities, etc. Another interesting thing for you to do would be to try and act as "normal" as possible when you're in a projection or dream and he is around. Do not do anything a projector would do such as levitating, flying, talking about other worlds or other bodies, or talking about anything you have talked to him about in the past that would make him know you're not whom typically lives in that specific body. Your best bet would to just be very easy going and not say much and hope that is how this other extension acts and then you might be able to see what is REALLY going on and not just what he is allowing you to. When that has succeeded for me is when I have really started learning about how these other worlds actually work and not how the inhabitants want us to believe or think they work and it is extremely different than we as projectors generally tend to believe.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:

You're description of him getting mad and other very human emotions like saying he was sorry, don't jive with my experiences with higher level beings met in the etheric or astral levels. They come strictly in the form of unconditional love energy. Having said that tho, it seems that we attract whatever beings are near the same frequency as us...so hard to say really.

There are those who can bilocate, it's unusual in the West but the Holy Men in India are old hands at it. I can even do it a bit, I constantly find it shocking when I go to see a friend and just visit their presence in loving energy and 30 mins later they tell me they knew I was there and it was wild how I just moved through the wall to enter or exit.

There's numerous ways to bilocate actually, some forms are easier to perceive than others and ultimately it depends on how Aware and Perceptive one is as to how much they are going to perceive of a Visitor and how many different types and frequency's of Visitors one can perceive and interact with.
Basically all of us are surrounded by many Beings at many different levels. Few of us have a clue tho about it, as we open in Consciousness we become more aware of the many dimensions over lapping and on top of the one we're in. In time we learn how to navigate those dimensions. Astro travel being one way and the most common for many people, mental, etheric and spirit travel are other ways. Ways that are done in meditation not in sleep.

Careful with the twin flame thing, it's a great way to attract a psychic controller and energy vampire...been there, done that, barely escaped. Never give your power away or crave a person or deeply want them or believe you are less without them and that they will somehow complete you...when you do an energy cord is set up, if they know how to use it they will feed on your energy like an IV drip.
Things can get super super messy and your life can become derailed.
You are already complete, you need no one, when you become intimately in contact with your Higher Self you will be completed.

Mind, Body, Spirit = Wholeness. Most of us are running on the Mind/Body operating system. Connect Spirit in and you'll be the sparklie 2.0 version. Whole and complete and capable of self solving all internal glitches (things that need healing)

Cheers and Happy Exploring the multi-verse!
Old 27-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Pathfinder

With all due respect - I dont believe in negative entities. I used to constantly have sleep paralysis when I was young and when I found out it was me getting stuck coming back it stopped happening. And I rarely travel anywhere. If I do it's always around the house I live at.

To crystal song you don't have to worry about me. Im not standing here waiting helplessly for my TF to arrive. I do have plans for the future like build a house, etc. and I take life day by day and move forward.

Texting is so hard to read but I am here to have fun. My astral projections are fun and they make me feel alive. I'm sorry I should have never Mentioned the word celeb because I'm sure everyone would be singing a different tune.

I respect your thoughts and beliefs on here - I really do but my beliefs don't get swayed easily. I never dream of my family, friends or even my boyfriend!

To be honest I didn't even care for the guy who is consider my tf. He came to me in a dream looking for someone and i went with him to find them. Then I had one where we were goofing around at the end of the driveway near a ditch and he said he wish he could dream like this more. I woke up feeling different about him. Eventually in another dream he appeared out of no where and I asked if he needed help, I was mending to a rose bush and he said he already found her and he kissed me.

I know now you're all going to say that it's because I was preyed on because I wanted to be loved and the negative entities are feeding off on me. Me and this guy have had a lot of coincidences and such forth and I am sorry but my belief still stands.

Thanks for replying but all I really wanted was to know about bilocation and well figured out its not what I want to know about.

He showed up in my room in close to physical form twice and I just want to know what it is and how to do it ?
Old 27-04-2014, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
With all due respect - I dont believe in negative entities. I used to constantly have sleep paralysis when I was young and when I found out it was me getting stuck coming back it stopped happening. And I rarely travel anywhere. If I do it's always around the house I live at.

To crystal song you don't have to worry about me. Im not standing here waiting helplessly for my TF to arrive. I do have plans for the future like build a house, etc. and I take life day by day and move forward.

Texting is so hard to read but I am here to have fun. My astral projections are fun and they make me feel alive. I'm sorry I should have never Mentioned the word celeb because I'm sure everyone would be singing a different tune.

I respect your thoughts and beliefs on here - I really do but my beliefs don't get swayed easily. I never dream of my family, friends or even my boyfriend!

To be honest I didn't even care for the guy who is consider my tf. He came to me in a dream looking for someone and i went with him to find them. Then I had one where we were goofing around at the end of the driveway near a ditch and he said he wish he could dream like this more. I woke up feeling different about him. Eventually in another dream he appeared out of no where and I asked if he needed help, I was mending to a rose bush and he said he already found her and he kissed me.

I know now you're all going to say that it's because I was preyed on because I wanted to be loved and the negative entities are feeding off on me. Me and this guy have had a lot of coincidences and such forth and I am sorry but my belief still stands.

Thanks for replying but all I really wanted was to know about bilocation and well figured out its not what I want to know about.

He showed up in my room in close to physical form twice and I just want to know what it is and how to do it ?
That is your choice not to believe in negative-beings but it doesn't mean this guy couldn't be particularly unfriendly or have not to good intentions. Most of the time you should be able to tell with your gut-feeling but sometimes beings are able to give you whatever feeling it is they want and so your gut-feeling cannot always be trusted unfortunately. If you don't want to think or view the possibility of him being a negative-being (I am not saying he is by any means just that it is a possibility) then think about it as him being a possible energetic vampire. It's possible that he could be luring you into astral sex so that he can drain your energy, I'm not saying that is the case but anything and everything should always be considered as a possibility. So just keep your wits and only have astral-sex if you're 110% sure that you're safe and not dealing with an energetic vampire. A good way of finding out such would be to talk to him about the light and closely monitor his response. If he gets irritated or says something negative about the light then obviously you have your answer. It's not a guaranteed method of producing results but it definitely works with the stronger energetic vampires and darker beings I have encountered. Both friendly and unfriendly people exist in the astral just like Earth, both people with good intentions and bad intentions. Holding that knowledge does nothing more than protect you and allow you to make your decisions using the entire picture instead of half of it.

A lot of time people have sleep paralysis it occurs in the RTZ which is a realm where manifestations easily occur and so a lot of times people are experiencing a simple manifestation compounded by their internal fear of being paralyzed and helpless, but that's not always the case. I have had thousands of episodes of sleep paralysis but never experienced paralysis on my physical body, only one of my astral or "spiritual" bodies. I have been paralyzed deep inside of the astral planes by both friendly and unfriendly, light and dark beings. When you first go to an astral city of light if you're being a nuisance they will paralyze you using magnetic passes so that you don't hurt yourself or anyone else and don't cause too much of a problem. I'm not 100% sure if dark-beings use the same method to paralyze us, I just know they are able to do it. Being paralyzed out of the RTZ and in the astral planes allowed me to see a deeper truth about sleep paralysis. But make no mistake when it occurs in the RTZ manifestations can certainly happen and influence the experience and for most people sleep paralysis will happen in their room inside of the RTZ. I'm not trying to scare you or change your beliefs just give you the opportunity to learn about both-sides and use that knowledge to prepare and protect yourself, even if (which it probably isn't) necessary in this case. From what you have said about this being it sounds like he doesn't have any negative intentions toward you.

I don't know if that last part was for me but I don't think you're having these experiences because you need to be loved or need attention or anything like that. I don't believe most of the things we experience in the astral happen because of something that is happening or not happening in the physical world. Actually I have seen that what we experience in the astral has a lot more to do with the lives of our other extensions of consciousness than it does our own physical life. So if you have a dream or projection that begins in a school it doesn't necessarily mean you were thinking about or have some issue with school IRL, instead I have seen that it means you probably took over that body while your other extension of consciousness was going to school and so forth. The fact that he has been around on several occasions really makes me think he has a relationship with another extension of your consciousness and the body of that other extension is one of the common bodies you take over. Just like in the physical world sometimes a person is around and sometimes they are not explains why you only experience this guy every once awhile, also because time passes in these other realms different than our realm in some cases. And also because you're likely experiencing more than one body in your dreams and/or projections and so you only have a chance of experiencing this guy when you're in that specific body and he was around prior to you taking over that body.

Something that really helped me understand my experiences that were similar to yours was when I was instantly teleported back to where a projection left off with in 30 seconds or so of leaving (something that happens a lot) and the beings there told me I had been gone for around 15 minutes. Sometimes I have been teleported back and it seems like a lot of time has passed, and sometimes I have a projection in the middle of the night and it ends and then an hour or two later I have another projection and it seems like days have passed. At first it didn't make sense but after roughly crunching numbers of about 30 seconds = 15 minutes in this one specific realm things began to make a bit more sense. Because basically if I had a projection in the beginning of one night and then another projection in the beginning of the next night (around 12 hours later) that would mean that in that specific realm roughly 15 days had passed. And that is why nearly every single time I experience the same realms usually HUGE changes have happened in the life of the body I'm experiencing and now that makes more sense how/why that is the case. So just keep in mind that if I am right about this guy having a relationship with the extension that lives in the body you're experiencing, it's likely that their relationship is evolving at an incredibly rapid rate because if you have an experience with this guy say once every couple months... It is likely when you have your next experience with him that even years could of passed in their realm. Obviously time isn't the same in every realm we can experience through dreams and projections, but just always keep the time differences in mind when you're trying to make sense out of all of this.