Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2014, 04:11 AM
lilybug

What if I do not believe in negative entities?

If I do not believe in negative entities would that prevent me from experiencing them if I astral project? I'm just learning about astral projection I have never done it and I've only heard about it this week so I'm trying to gather all the info. But it seems like whatever is inside of me is what dictates my projection? And if so than if negative entities is not something I think about or believe than to me it seems that wouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts on this.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Master

You have a very high chance of not seeing anything bad. I have never seen anything bad when I am out of my body. I will be honest, I have had scary things happen in the vibrational stage while I was still in my body. I did not let it worry me. I did not care about it so I was able to get out of my body and I had a great adventure. People say on another forum that if you see scary things and you get passed it, it means that you passed the test. The negative beings will leave you alone. You have the freedom to enjoy yourself in the astral.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:54 AM
somnium

Yes, I too had the same thoughts when I first started researching astral projection. I learned many ways to control my projection in every way. there were even teachers their to help me. I learned so very much and it was so liberating. My astral awareness began seeping into my normal life and my abilities started to cross over into the real world. Soon my real world was equivalent to an astral projection. My mind went crazy with the paradox! Soon however I met other astral entities who had seen my abilities and they took an interest in me. I soon found out that their are many different entities in the world, as well as in the astral. Spirit like beings, but more precisely projectionists. It didnt take me long to learn that some beings are energy generating beings and some are not, or are merely projections of my own will. Although for a long time I advocated that when we judge something we live the result of that judgement, and that when you believe and judge beings as evil then you will receive that projection, I came to discover that other beings also have freewill. Some are good beings and quite sadly some are not and can be very evil. In my experience I have met some of the most foul beings you can imagine with tremendous power to torture and torment. I won my battles however (for the most part) and succeeded in raising my vibration. Yes, I went low in the astral plains and learnt negative things like mind control which attracted these negatives to me. It took me a while to see that my intent was negative despite the positive intentions I had started with. It brought me to a very low position of reality where everyone was fighting over the control of everyone around. Psychic attacks were constant in that plain. Nowadays I practice only positive abilities and keep my mind in my heart together and resist temptations like having power over others. I think the best way to protect yourself in the astral is to keep your vibration positive and love the world and others, as well as yourself. It is true what is often said that their are lower plains and their are higher plains, there are worlds where it is just your own intent or projections, and then there are plains where their are others as well. I dont think it is good to fear others to the point of secluding yourself in the astral all alone because the other beings in the astral are quite marvelous and I have experienced states of love beyond my comprehension of love at the time. But in conclusion to your question you are right, and your are also not right depending on where you go in the astral.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:13 AM
Master

I agree with this, somnium said the best way to protect yourself in the astral is to keep your vibration positive and love the world and others, as well as yourself. If you are positive and have good thoughts, no bad intentions, you are not going to come across anything negative. I would not attempt to ap if I was in a bad mood, feeling depressed or had an argument with someone. It is important to have a good frame of mind.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
If I do not believe in negative entities would that prevent me from experiencing them if I astral project? I'm just learning about astral projection I have never done it and I've only heard about it this week so I'm trying to gather all the info. But it seems like whatever is inside of me is what dictates my projection? And if so than if negative entities is not something I think about or believe than to me it seems that wouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts on this.
Sorry, not believing in snakes does not make snakes cease to exist unless you are extremely advanced; since you are still learning to project that does not include you.

Look into Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. He has some good material on those 'negative' entities that appear as one is learning to astral project. Those entities are very weak and NOT harmful to you, all they can do is scare you. Fear is what makes people retreat to their bodies. (Correctly) not believing those entities are harmful WILL greatly reduce your fear and make it possible to project.

Note that not every one experiences sleep paralysis, vibrations, noises, or entities when exiting.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
Wstein said it well. If you do not believe that Human-beings are bad and you go exploring the ghetto in a city does that mean nothing bad will happen to you and no "bad" people will do anything to you? Unfortunately not. There are two ways to experience the astral and other dimensions. The first is in their natural state where you do not go into the experience allowing your beliefs to dictate what illusions you experience, and the second is that you go into the experience allowing your fear to control what you believe and dictate your experiences. In which case you will experience a manufactured and manifested environment, a sort of "training grounds" until you come to grips with the reality of the situation and the environment... If that ever happens.

Just as in this world both good and bad people exist it is the same in other worlds and dimensions. You cannot believe in positive beings if you do not believe in negative beings because duality is the reality of everything. The only reason people deny the existence of negative beings is because they are mentally incapable of admitting that there is a possibility of their existence, because if they do that they are too scared to experience these other dimensions. But you have to ask yourself.... Does the fact that negative Human-beings exist stop you from leaving your house everyday? Does it stop you from going about your everyday life? Because unless you're agoraphobic it does not and astral projection can be thought of exactly the same as that. When you astral project you are leaving you the safety of your "home" even if in many cases that home is metaphoric and you're exploring foreign environments. In which case you can meet positive and negative beings and have positive and negative experiences.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Master

The author William Buhlman says if you have a good attitude you will have nothing to worry about. No harm will come to you. Astral Pulse forum says the same or similar things.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
The author William Buhlman says if you have a good attitude you will have nothing to worry about. No harm will come to you. Astral Pulse forum says the same or similar things.
There's a difference between encountering a "negative" being and having harm come to you though, they both do not have to necessarily be connected with each other. People harm their physical body all of the time and it wasn't because of a negative being. I agree though that no real lasting harm is going to come to your physical body or physical extension of consciousness, at least not while you're a living physical Human-being. But harm can certainly come to the astral body that you're taking over when you dream and project, the only difference is that when the dream or projection ends you're not the one that has to deal with it. The extension of consciousness that lives in that astral body most of the time will resolve it usually before you have another dream or projection, especially because time passes much more rapidly in these worlds than it is currently passing in our world. A lot of times when you return to the astral and it has only been a couple minutes for you it will have been several hours for them.

And so if you project one night and somehow harm the astral body you're in, or a spirit harms the astral body you're in and you have another projection the next night usually several days will have passed in their dimension and the harm will already have been fixed or healed. But I have certainly had "negative" beings cause harm to the astral body I was in, they implanted something in my leg and I was unable to walk. When I told the other beings around me about it they all said something along the lines of "sorry there is nothing I can do to help you and I don't want it to affect me either, you have to go to a hospital." Apparently whatever this being did to my leg could affect these other beings, the one being I was with said something along the lines of "I hope you have a couch and a TV because you're going to be sitting around for quite awhile." And then he ran off after saying he couldn't help me. The next time when I projected in that specific astral body/world the problem had been resolved. I have also had surgery done to an astral body in the astral, so harm can certainly come to the "astral" body but if you don't want to deal with it all you have to do is end the dream or projection and get up.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Master

Astral Explorer I am trying to encourage people to the forum not to discourage them. You talk about a lot of negative things that can happen. People reading this will start to think like you and have awful experiences. I do not want this to happen. I want them to have good positive experiences like I have. Your own frame of mind affects what happens to you in the astral plane.
Old 23-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Astral Explorer I am trying to encourage people to the forum not to discourage them. You talk about a lot of negative things that can happen. People reading this will start to think like you and have awful experiences. I do not want this to happen. I want them to have good positive experiences like I have. Your own frame of mind affects what happens to you in the astral plane.
And I'm trying to explain to people that your thoughts have absolutely no bearing what so ever on what you really encounter, only what illusions you see and what you do not allow yourself to see and come to grips with just like on Earth. Awful things don't happen to people on Earth because they thought about it so why would it be any different in these other worlds such as the astral dimensions? There is nothing wrong with me explaining the reality of these worlds to other people so that they are prepared for the reality of them and do not go into these worlds expecting them to be some make believe fairy-tale world that is only filled with unnatural illusions, because that is not the reality of them by far. What you want and what you experience are two totally different things and you think because I am honest and do not close my mind off to all possibilities which so happen to be the reality of these worlds that I am negative. But in my opinion you attempting to convince people that "negative" beings do not exist just because you think you have not encountered any is FAR MORE dangerous than any of my words. My words prepare them for a foreign environment and yours blind them with the illusions created by an incapability of facing your fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
A Question? What in your opinion is your Astral Body made up of ?
The astral body is composed of etheric fluids that are not quite as dense as the physical body but certainly do have a fair amount of density. But astral projection is not as simple as you always projecting into one astral body, in one dimension, in one environment. Through astral projection and dreaming you can experience many different "bodies", many different worlds, and many different environments. Not all of them will have the same density, natural governing laws such as physics, possibilities, etc. We all likely have many different extensions of us living in many different bodies, dimensions, and environments that we can experience through astral projection and dreaming. Personally I have experienced at least 4-5 of the bodies of these other extensions of my consciousness and I have been told that there are currently 11 extensions of "me" in existence. I have even seen what a couple of them look like, met their friends and family, lived in their shoes for short periods of time, etc. One of them is actually disabled and unable to move much and talk so you can imagine my dismay when I was trying to explain who I am and where I'm from to this extension's caretakers. I could go on for hours about the experiences I have had regarding these other extensions but I just wanted to explain my answer to your question. I am sure that a lot of people who project are already experiencing what I am talking about but their illusions are simply preventing them from seeing into the next level of the reality of situation and their beliefs are preventing them from experiencing anything they are incapable of believing in, imagining, or dealing with.

We all advance at different rates and until a person reaches a certain stage what I am talking about probably won't be as apparent as it is to me. Not that I am special or anything... It took me a long time to even begin to understand what is really going on during dreams and projections and none of that could happen until I mastered my fears, stopped allowing my beliefs to dictate what I experience, and stopped acting like I was some super-hero who owned the astral and could do anything I wanted anywhere I wanted such as flying. Because the reality is in a lot of these other worlds and dimensions I speak of while flying certainly is possible it is frowned upon and in some cases downright illegal. But it's inevitable that every person beginning projecting will go around flying causing a ruckus and breaking laws. Thankfully that's when the "astral" police step in, but sometimes unfortunately flying can bring about some pretty "bad" experiences... Being that flying is illegal in a lot of these worlds if a darker being sees you flying it is obvious as to what you are, which means they can do anything they want to you and not get in trouble, which means you're in for a not so pleasant experience. So I never suggest flying outside of a house in these worlds, especially in public areas. Sometimes you can get away with flying in some specific environments but there are almost always invisible darker spirits waiting at certain crossroads for someone like you to fly by them, most of my worst experiences spawned from me flying in an area where I probably shouldn't had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitternight
Each persons experience is unique- Such is life.
-- If we focus hard enough we will always find what our focus is- I
It seems you've had many hard times Astral Explorer. I'm new here- so It's nice to meet both of you. Do you have any tips as far as shielding or psychic self defense? It's always better to be cautious when exploring new things.

If these topics have already been covered that's cool. I'm just getting the hang of things around here.
I'm a strong believer in the fact that what we do in the physical world has little to no effect on what happens in these other worlds unfortunately. Smudging at the very best locks spirits in the RTZ in a certain place but as soon as that smudging wears off in a few hours to a day or so those spirits can continue to move about freely as they were before, sometimes with a vendetta to the person who locked them in that specific place. Which means you either should smudge everyday or not at all in my opinion. I can say that since I have setup a Amber grid in my house I haven't had one projection begin in the RTZ space in my house. So it seems like the Amber grid is keeping out all other beings that operate in these other dimensions, including the being that my other extension of consciousness lives in that I experience in a good portion of my projections. As soon as I setup that Amber grid my projections and dreams began in my Grandparent's home or a foreign home that I do not know of in the RTZ, but a lot of them don't begin in homes anyways only a small portion at this point. Most of my projections begin already in what projectors consider the "astral" planes but I have seen that my projections are beginning in many different worlds, dimensions, and environments so I don't really use the term "astral" planes at this point because I am aware that it is much more dynamic than that simple generic term. Banishing rituals performed in the physical world have little if any effect as well. The truth is if you're going to "shield" or get rid of a being the best way is to do it while in the world they exist. But even that can be tricky... A lot of people say "well channel light out of your body." I am actually very skilled at channeling light out of my body in many of these worlds (some it is easier than others) and I have found that it is actually counter-productive. What inevitably ends up happening is yes you radiate light out of your body but you are also radiating energy which is exactly what these "negative" beings want and so you are basically giving them exactly what they want, it is just prettied up with a fancy wrapping of light and they don't care nor does it bother them. Asking for help from beings of light is pointless as well unfortunately because if you're in an environment where you can experience a "negative" being you're there for a reason and divine intervention would ruin that. The best protection you can have is your wits. Sure it's not going to mean you won't encounter a "negative" being but once you do encounter them you will learn in reality you're safe and any harm they do to you isn't really being done to you but instead the body of the extension of consciousness you are overriding, so to sum it up... It's not your mess to clean up thankfully. As long as you keep your wits and don't do anything to attract or make these beings stay around longer than necessary you will be fine.
Closed Thread