Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Quagmire

Have you ever been told the story of how the gods of old got seperated from their Divine Bodies, thus making the mortal and immortal part in the gods no longer intertwined. The mortal part was then forced to incarnate in mortal form and the immortal form were then trapped in the spirit world until they once more will reunite. I have talked with some others that have been told the same story.

I do believe that Lilith home were your home long before you got split in to two pieces (or more ). The fun thing was that when you described the scenarie I got these vivid pictures in my head as if a part of me knew exactly where it were and how it looked and felt. Why not try to move in for a week and see how it feels, maybe as a gesture to the Lilith part of you.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Trieah

I hadn't heard that story before. What was the reason behind it happening?

Yeah, Archangel Michael told me that everyone was pleading with Lilith to go back for 6 years. And I know that she did live in a cave for all that time before her soul got ripped into two halves to help create Eve. I suppose I could give it a try. Been having a whole bunch of "interesting" visions and astral projections lately. So things are definitely starting to get active again.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Quagmire

The one that the angels call god, Yahweh, did not want to share the rule with anyone, so he parted the gods of old from their divine bodies. This is what I get told and have gotten confirmed by other gods of old who have awakened to their true self.

Do you know that the only reason why Lilith went back was because you asked her to. And did you know that I am the one that ArchAngel Michael fears the most of all, though I will never be as petty as he were to my soul mate. And did you know that Yahweh was behind me getting murdered in my last life because the angels did not dare to get close to me.

I told you once that Zeus told you to return to your true self and it still counts. The home of Lilith is the home of Artemis, which makes it your home.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Trieah

I wound up taking a nice long nap this afternoon and tried to get back to the cave. But there was too much mind clutter getting in the way. I think it may take me a while to get back there, but I will keep trying. I'm curious about a few things.

How many other incarnated demi gods/elementals have you run into? What you said does kind of sound like some of the things I was experiencing a few years ago. That was such a strange and hectic time with all the different kinds of spirit encounters I was having. There would be at least three or four different things going on just about every day for a month and it would get really hard to try and remember everything because there was just so much going on.

Oh holy cow! That argument between Lilith and Adam was intense when they finally face each other for the first time in centuries. They tried to put up a huge block so that no one could hear what was going on, and even demanded that the Archangels stand guard outside the room so no one could get in. But because of my connection with Lilith, I was able to pick up bits and pieces of what was going on. It was like parts of their arguing was just jumping inside my head at random times, not good And then after things started calming down between the two of them, Lilith would start showing up in my dreams, trying to merge back with me. That was some interesting stuff going on. But I'm sure glad they stopped fighting. It was having this really uneasy effect on me, yet there was still so much they actually were able to block out even from me.

Heh, while that stuff was going on, I went to one of my psychic development classes and we were using the pendulum to see how open our chakras were. Then we'd do this guided meditation for opening up the chakras and test them again to see how much further they had opened up. Well, before the meditation, mine were opened up to a decent size. But after the meditation, the pendulum just refused to move an inch over any of my chakras. Then one of the ladies said she could sense that someone was holding the pendulum refusing to let it move. Turned out that it was Lilith, cause she was mad at me for not taking her side, LOL.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Quagmire

At the moment they seem to fall into my lab out of nowhere and just in the last week I have met 3 where at least two of them is in process of waking up. We are starting to gather it seems because something big is going to happen and these years seem to be the ones where we return to grace (haha not in a Christian sense). But I am talking to one that has been told to gather the gods of the different mythologies, so my number will be 10+ though I have some more I suspect of also being. But only time will reaveal that. Though I do seem to encounter a lot elementals such as incarnated faeries, unicorns, dragons and such.

Don't you feel it odd that the ArchAngels were set to guard unless they had something to hide from you.

Hehe yes she is a prankster though none of us can blame her for being mad, though both of you have shared the same fate, her path has been the darkest. I seem to sense that it took her a long time to return to the rest of us and trust that we were there for her. The words that after your soul were split she felt dark and ugly comes to mind, and it would make sense because in my theory it was the light and the dark side of you that were parted.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Trieah

It's interesting how so many things are coming together. I do know of another person who is my brother from a very long time ago. And he tells the story about how he and I were created quite by accident when our mother goddess when to go seek counsel from Chaos. He said it was just bad timing and neither of them expected that would happen, but it also tainted our mother with too much darkness from Chaos and she began to rebel against her god husband. All the stuff he used to tell me was really strange. Even though we were twins and the same, we were supposed to be opposites from each other as well. He was of the Light, yet attuned to the Dark. While I was of the Dark, yet attuned to the Light. All the things he was able to pick up on was really fascinating stuff. Btw, we've both been dragons as well, he a clear crystal dragon (his friends even seen him morph into that) and me a red metallic dragon.

One of the things I did see in that regression session, was myself in a toga and I had my hands over my heart, almost franticly saying, "How could you do that to me!" and I just knew it was in reference to having my soul ripped in half. LOL! It sure seems to make getting into the vibration stages of astral projection a lot easier now that I can actually get both halves of my body to vibrate at the same time, instead of always having one side of me firmly grounded while the other half is already out. I could never figure out why that always happened, till I found out that my soul was still in two pieces Was the weirdest feeling.

I don't think it was so much that the Archangels were trying to hide stuff from me, cause I was able to pick up on quite a lot of things. Adam (as his other incarnation ) actually ordered them to stand guard because he didn't want the heated argument to wind up being broadcasted all over the spirit realm. And I actually was able to help influence them into getting along, by insisting that they needed to fall in love with each other. I've no doubt in my mind that a lot of problems could have been solved between the two, and down through the centuries, if the two of them had actually fallen in love with each other, instead of being put together in some kind of arranged marriage where love wasn't even considered, and then expected to procreate and populate the world.

With a strong sense of love between two people in a relationship, comes respect and a desire to understand each other's feelings and more of a willingness to work together towards a common goal. Without love, the relationship is no better then a business arrangement with one person in charge always telling the other what to do.

Instead of taking the easy way out, and just extracting the more desirable qualities from Lilith to help make Eve, they should have been trying to get the two of them to fall in love with each other. But Archangel Michael told me, that at the time, the aspect of actually being in love with a single person, was somewhat looked upon as an abomination. Because they all believed that the more "brotherly love for all" was best suited for the good of all. But even then, they still had somewhat of a cast system of hierarchy to also follow. So it was assumed that since their way worked so well for them, that it would also work for humans. HA!

When you also give someone the free will to choose for themselves, instead of being told what to do, you can't then expect them to follow a chain of command as well. And that was where the whole problem between Adam and Lilith started. They weren't in love with each other, and Adam expected Lilith to do what he told her to do. But Lilith's free will to choose for herself, actually chose to not have to be subjugated by someone she was expected to partner up with. Could have saved and entire world history of grief and suffering, if those two had just been able to fall in love with each other from the start.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Quagmire

Oh this just entered my head: you were not the only one to get your soul parted, Apollo had the same fate put upon him before presented to his chosen bride. It just came into my head. Interesting that is and I really do not know what to say about it right now. Do you think that your friend is a part of the mortal part of Apollo. I am a little confused right now

When you say it, it does not surprise me that you are dragonkin. Earlier today I thought about myself as part dragon and part faerie

But yesterday I got the message that Selene were a daughter of Artemis and Helios a son of Apollo. I know that the internet tells a better story but then again my intuition should be more accurate on these matters. But I was also told yesterday that Artemis was goddess of the night and Apollo the day, so if they were attracted towards each other it would tell why you were moving towards day and he towards night.

You know, what ArcAngels Michael tells you is not true. The truth is that they did not care, they just wanted to shape the world after their own head (this is what my higher self tell me). I have seen it happen so many times through out all my lives how little some of the angels care about life. All that matters is their own will and desires. If you can fell my heart right now you will surely see the pain in what I tell.

You are right that the thing they should have done was to make them fall in love but if Apollo was already parted in two, the chance of Lilith ever accepting it would have been slim to none I think. Lilith was a beautiful and proud being that would never have bowed down to Adam. So the thing they should have done to start with were never to have come to Earth, because we had it so wonderful before they arrived.

Do your friend feel any connection with Loke. Haha can you sense my confusion right now
Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Trieah

Well he's never told me about having any kind of connection with Loki. But he has told me that he is the harbinger of death, and I am the one who stays his hand. That makes sense since I'm far more willing to forgive, understand the reasons behind why people do the things they do, and more willing to extend unconditional love regardless if it's deserved or not. He worries too much over me always going down to the lowest realms to find the lost souls who are ready to move over to the Light.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Well he's never told me about having any kind of connection with Loki. But he has told me that he is the harbinger of death, and I am the one who stays his hand. That makes sense since I'm far more willing to forgive, understand the reasons behind why people do the things they do, and more willing to extend unconditional love regardless if it's deserved or not. He worries too much over me always going down to the lowest realms to find the lost souls who are ready to move over to the Light.

Have you asked him if his soul is parted. He does kind of sound like the counter part to who Lilith were.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Trieah

I've never really asked him about that. He's been out of reach for such a long time cause he joined the Army reserves and got shipped out to Kuwait. But I did just hear back from him last week, since he just got back in the states a few days prior to contacting me. He and a friend wanted to take a trip down to Florida for a few weeks. So I'll probably be able to hear from him again after he gets back.

I didn't tell him I was getting a past life regression. So it'll be interesting to compare notes on what he knows with what I saw.