Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
Would just like to say that, I am a Reiki master and I really believe that healing...reiki, spiritual whatever, all come from the same source at the end of the day, we just have different ways of channeling the energy. When I was learning Reiki I expressed a desire to do things differently to my instructions and my teacher encouraged me to go with my feelings, we have to go with what works for us, and whatever we call it I believe the source and results are the same. As I have just said about working differently I think this also applies to the recipient, we all have preferences about everything in life and the manner in which we accept healing is no exception.
I would be very happy to receive some distant healing if anyone wants to oblige. L&L

I very much agree with your insight. Thank you so much for posting!
Old 23-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
I very much agree with your insight. Thank you so much for posting!
After posting I was a little concerned I might upset someone but I'm pleased you agree. Although the preferences we hold about the way we receive healing is very individual I know from experience we don't have to 'believe' as long as the giver is genuine in wanting to heal it will work. My father had neck and shoulder pain long term and was told by doctors they had tried all they could to help him, as a last resort (he said 'It can't do any harm') he agreed to reiki , he was amazed by the relief after one session, I went to india two weeks later and was sitting on a beach early one morning and decided to 'send' reiki to him. When I got home he told me how he had woken during the early hours on the second Thursday away feeling strange but pleasant, he said all I could think of was how I felt when you gave me reiki...yes, you've guessed...it was exactly the time I sat on the beach in Goa and sent him reiki. My dad now tells everyone, how he knows it all seems a bit weird but it works. :)
Old 23-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
After posting I was a little concerned I might upset someone but I'm pleased you agree. Although the preferences we hold about the way we receive healing is very individual I know from experience we don't have to 'believe' as long as the giver is genuine in wanting to heal it will work. My father had neck and shoulder pain long term and was told by doctors they had tried all they could to help him, as a last resort (he said 'It can't do any harm') he agreed to reiki , he was amazed by the relief after one session, I went to india two weeks later and was sitting on a beach early one morning and decided to 'send' reiki to him. When I got home he told me how he had woken during the early hours on the second Thursday away feeling strange but pleasant, he said all I could think of was how I felt when you gave me reiki...yes, you've guessed...it was exactly the time I sat on the beach in Goa and sent him reiki. My dad now tells everyone, how he knows it all seems a bit weird but it works. :)

Those are awesome stories and I got chills reading them!!
Old 15-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Knower
Hi hun. First congratulations on your achievement. As an empath, Ive always felt my life calling to be healing and Ive worked in nursing...Ive started reading up on reiki and would love to recieve some energy work from you if you are not swamped with others at the moment, just so I know what it feels like to recieve.
I am female and live in Wales Uk.
If you are busy, no probs. Good luck in all your future endeavours��
Old 16-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Sent you a PM Electric_Dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Hi hun. First congratulations on your achievement. As an empath, Ive always felt my life calling to be healing and Ive worked in nursing...Ive started reading up on reiki and would love to recieve some energy work from you if you are not swamped with others at the moment, just so I know what it feels like to recieve.
I am female and live in Wales Uk.
If you are busy, no probs. Good luck in all your future endeavours��
Old 16-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Knower
PMed back. Thankyou��
Old 27-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Knower

Some healing my way too please if and when you are free.

Thanks and God bless
Old 28-06-2014, 12:09 AM
LeoJeo

I would very much appreciate some healing thank you :)
Old 28-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Jusmail and LeoJeo - I'd love to do sessions with you. I'm taking a bit of a break to recharge my own energy then I will reach out via PM.
Old 29-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Knower

Ok, take your time