Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 14-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
I don't know. I know I send myself out but it isn't really something I am conscious of on my end. People will report things back to me. I could send you a ghost. Do you want a ghost? He is harmless. I have done that for reasons that are useful and not harmful.

I call the thing that looks at you 'they eye in the sky' it is just an illusion basically but we do not have privacy from the universe.

If I want to look at someone I would do that to see what they are doing if I were trying to work on a problem. I would get a cartoon image of them or a guide maybe who would be doing something. That would give me a clue about what is going on. I can't literally travel to another place with my eyeballs to spy on someone. I can get a message about what someone is doing that I might need to know about. I wouldn't get all their personal information or literally see them.

That is how I do it. Other people might experience it more literally but I still think it is not real life/real time.

When I work with people, they report what I am doing all the time. They will get an image or a clue about that and mention it. They don't see it literally so they usually don't know that was something I just did. Recently someone asked what these numbers meant...They were my PIN to my bank account.

The reason for that is to let me know that they are getting accurate information so that I can trust other information that they get and it isn't for the purposes of evil-doings, quite the opposite.

I don't care about that usually because they aren't literally spying on me that I know of. Once I found out that my guidance does spy on me then I was not happy because I had no privacy at all, not one teeny bit. That is what the eye in the sky is supposed to mean. They really don't care and as long as they don't mention it or at least pretend to ignore it then I can live with it. I had to learn to accept it and there is no judgment.

Honestly, I think that is more what is going on with you. The witches can't really do that. They would get a vision but the vision might be edited for your privacy and they would go away after a few days due to boredom.

I think that you are experiencing the sensation of being watched and you are being watched but not by any mortal being.

I know that I am protected and my tattletales are my own guides.

There are ways to shield/block/protect and cleanse and you can do that. You can google it...salt or sage are the standards and literally cleaning your self and your home as well.

I think you will feel better about it and that feeling will go away.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't know. I know I send myself out but it isn't really something I am conscious of on my end. People will report things back to me. I could send you a ghost. Do you want a ghost? He is harmless. I have done that for reasons that are useful and not harmful.

I call the thing that looks at you 'they eye in the sky' it is just an illusion basically but we do not have privacy from the universe.

If I want to look at someone I would do that to see what they are doing if I were trying to work on a problem. I would get a cartoon image of them or a guide maybe who would be doing something. That would give me a clue about what is going on. I can't literally travel to another place with my eyeballs to spy on someone. I can get a message about what someone is doing that I might need to know about. I wouldn't get all their personal information or literally see them.

That is how I do it. Other people might experience it more literally but I still think it is not real life/real time.

When I work with people, they report what I am doing all the time. They will get an image or a clue about that and mention it. They don't see it literally so they usually don't know that was something I just did. Recently someone asked what these numbers meant...They were my PIN to my bank account.

The reason for that is to let me know that they are getting accurate information so that I can trust other information that they get and it isn't for the purposes of evil-doings, quite the opposite.

I don't care about that usually because they aren't literally spying on me that I know of. Once I found out that my guidance does spy on me then I was not happy because I had no privacy at all, not one teeny bit. That is what the eye in the sky is supposed to mean. They really don't care and as long as they don't mention it or at least pretend to ignore it then I can live with it. I had to learn to accept it and there is no judgment.

Honestly, I think that is more what is going on with you. The witches can't really do that. They would get a vision but the vision might be edited for your privacy and they would go away after a few days due to boredom.

I think that you are experiencing the sensation of being watched and you are being watched but not by any mortal being.

I know that I am protected and my tattletales are my own guides.

There are ways to shield/block/protect and cleanse and you can do that. You can google it...salt or sage are the standards and literally cleaning your self and your home as well.

I think you will feel better about it and that feeling will go away.
After doing the bit of research, what I don't understand is when people say just stop thinking about the person, and that will shield them from viewing you. Well, I wasn't thinking about this nut at all, yet this obsessed nut was able to view me for 4 years prior to me finding out. Also when people say if you want privacy or if someone isn't welcome, they won't be able to astral project to you. Well for one, I've always been a private person and loved my privacy and the "universe" knew that and since finding out I've basically given every emotional indication that I did not want this, asked for this, or invited this weird **** into my life and that I want this creep to get out of my life. I have not taken too kindly to finding out that I have been violated. I've vomited, had meltdowns, anger, disgust, discomfort, genuine emotions. I mean, my mind and my whole being knows I want this NUT away from me, yet even now this freak can still and is still astral projecting to me. I know it's a possibility that this energy could only be fueling the creep, but again, what about the time when I wasn't even aware? I was still being watched. It seem thinking about the person/situation or not, makes no difference. If someone wants to view you, anywhere at anytime, they can. And trust me, this creep sees a lot. Must've went through hoops to make this possible. Or might be doing this another way. Considering how draining this would be if these were astral projections. I don't know what makes my life so interesting to this kook. Most of all, I'm a stranger. I couldn't do it. Just watching somebody, especially someone I don't know.

Thanks again for your help and for explaining some of this to me.

Just wanted to add that, if my own emotions can't keep this creep away I highly doubt that salt will be able to unfortunately.