Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Astral Traveler Attacks

Is it possible for someone to Astral travel attack you by inhabiting your body and not only remotely viewing/touching but also telepathically broadcasting your thoughts & memories out? Can astral travelers go into the past future or other dimensions? Thanks for your input.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Guide

Your question seems confusing but I will answer you according to what I think you mean. I suggest that you learn more about spirituality and not just astral projection. My sister has lots of books about Astral Projection but she just reads the part where it talks about leaving your body lol like the other 90% of the book had no reason being there. By now your probably thinking well this has nothing to do with my question :)

According to what I am learning now is that you have at least 3 beings of yourself living, thinking, and learning simultaneously. Your lower self, higher self and conscious mind. The being that you mostly represent is your mind which you identify with through your thoughts. Each of your selves has a role that it plays in maintaining the "whole" but you can see how deep this can go so I suggest learning about each self. But the short answer is no... since your lowerself takes care of the primal functions of your body while you and your higherself is away nothing is able to inhabit your body while you are out astral projecting. If there is something important that you must take care of while out astral projecting your lower self will pull you back in.

Examples would be like a fire or intruder to your house or anything that really requires you to be there. Even if you had a demon in your house they would just be able to wake you up but if its like that you probably wouldn't astral project in the first place.

Astral travelers can go back and forth in time and other dimensions but you have to have some kind of reference to do so otherwise you wont know what your looking for or looking at haha.

Good luck and study up... Astral Projection is a big deal. :)
Old 19-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Seeker

I will answer this as if you mean out of body experiences since I do not consider AP and obe's as the same things.

When you are out of your physical body you are in the astral realm as well but fully conscious and in the astral realm closest to the physical density.

Yes, there are other beings in that realm and yes they can "mess" with your physical and astral body, they can also put thoughts/images in your physical mind.

BUT there is absolutly nothing to fear! You are soooo strong out of body that if you are calm and collected you just tell them to go away and they will.

Beings can only enter your physical body if you tell them it is ok.
If someone would try it you simply say no. They can't force it. Even if the experience might be unpleasent they cant enter your body without your consent.
Old 19-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Master
It is posible for someone to enter your body without your permission and vice versa. It is a vast world in the astral and lot of things happens that we don't know of.
Old 20-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you for your responses. Either demons ghosts or astral travelers or combo have been attacking me for the past 2 months (it's a little less extreme now but not completely) Each day or few days it tells me a different sort of story.
I have been feeling like my mind has been seized and all direct/indirect sensitive info and memories are being downloaded or broadcasted to the culprits. In one case they said they are astral travelers who can jump into my body and see feel hear and access everything about me as vividly as it is their own body, then they abuse/criticize/attack/threaten me or people I know. This happened a number of occasions and has been really worrying me. It's not like I can't censor my own thoughts from my passwords or memories..when I even try to think of ways to get rid of them my plan is given away, and sometimes I feel like my head or mind is in some sort of vice apparatus like they're experimenting with mind control by planting external thoughts, making me think about things I don't want to, wiping my memory, and kept saying for a while the experiments won't end until they can get me to think say and do 100% what they want. They claimed to be astral travelers, ppl I know, who I'm not sure use black magic in the material world, they said they use it in the spiritual world and came from other dimensions. Or it could be demonic beings pretending to do all this.

I have no interest in astral traveling myself - am going through a stressful spontaneous Kundalini awakening and I think that's part of what this is..unprepared spontaneous process that I hope can end soon. I have other threads open in other topics related to this if you're interested in more info.

I just need to know if what these people or beings attacking me claim is happening is true or if it's a scare tactic. Also when someone is astral traveling can you physically see their spirit? Because I have seen one claiming to be someone I know and the person's spirit was nice to me. I couldn't see the negative ones spirits in that way, I can only sense and telepathically hear them but none are auditorily recognizable..is that how we can tell good vs. evil apart? This is making me feel paranoid and terrified because I'm not able to protect/shield my own thoughts and they've threatened to use some of the info against me/people I know. It's not like I have anything terrible to hide or guilt over things but I would hope at the very least we deserve to have 1 safe space to freely think whatever we please and have that basic fundamental right to privacy of our own minds. Thanks so much for your help and info..
Old 20-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Seeker

I've never heard of beings or entites who can enter and take over your physical body and inplanting you with their thoughts and actions, wanting to cause harm onto others. This sounds like something more of a mental disease.

But there are beings and entites of the lower vibration or let's say who like to mess around with people. They can take you out of your physical body while you are close to an obe but not during other circumstences.

They can create dreams for you while you are in that middle state too, project in a dream in your mind. They can poke your astral body which feels vvery much like they are poking your physical body, but they are not, and it can only happen in the middle state. Never when you are physicaly awake during your everyday life.

I've seen what people call shadow people in the astral and other dark entites. Just tell them to back off and show them who you are and that you are not afraid, it most often do the trick. Though they like coming back.

There are very good pure entites in the astral too.

No, spirits do not exist in the astral realm. The spirit realm and astral realm are not the same. However, if you had an astral projection (aka through dream state) then yes spirits, loved ones etc can come and visit through there.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Guide

Well sorry to hear your going through this. I would study up bubble techniques and familiarize myself with arch angel Michael and how certain body postures negate access to your energy. Then I would pick up a hobby of collecting and understanding crystals. Demons dont talk that much so it wouldn't be a demon. It wouldn't matter if its a person or a astral traveler if they are violating your space. Remember you have your own free will too so tell them what they have access to and what they dont. Make the place you sleep into your protected zone so I would research how to do that too. Good luck. You have the internet at your finger tips so you are able to learn all this. Although if you are being beat up and you need a break make sure you communicate this to your angels.. in this realm its all about the questions you ask in order to understand or find out what you really want to know. :)