Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Knower
Question Do you know? Or are you taught to know?

Do you know? Or are you taught to know by others?

Knowledge? A true understanding. Beware what you take in - start look within and hide it well - your truth is special to you, my truth arent to you. We're on our own - in journal of life; Oneself is the master and the student, also
the co-creator, - understand oneness to one love - understand what you seek, without lying to oneself.

Understand, we're connected to everything in the universe.. we are creators, we are here for our own "selfish" reason. We need each other more than we know, but it's important to understand, we need to think less of others, and focus more of the inner space //our way to obtain knowledge to contain it, seal it, hide it well in oneself. A person grows richer each time in spirit. And hopefully it can spread some light for others, like inspirations, but again, we are not the same, but i guess the inspiration is important for some people, when we have learned to help ourselves, then we sometimes want to help others, -- people will never accept all this, but if they ask for insights, they will open up for it, so people who also want help, but i can share the leftovers of breadcrumbs, do the rest yourself -- In what feels right for oneself in how we're archiving higher knowledge- This is occult knowledge - Hidden
but hey listen to it, its insightful ... i do not have any secrets left now or.... shhhhh nvm. :=)
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_7DoGAHbI The real Nature of Esoteric Knowledge.

The impossible is possible.

Last edited by IChill : 03-05-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
Interesting...

Everyone is in various stages of awareness or total unconsciousness. Those who know, know. And you're right, they can't really tell people. My whole town is mostly unconsciousness. I won't even interact with TV people and I will tell them outright. (people programmed by TV) My neighbor recently got rid of his TV, that's how desperate he is for answers. Haha! Well, at least I got his brain off the tube of evil. I have zero tolerance for people who spew their TV brains at me. Haha!

The people who go down the various rabbit holes or conspiracy stuff are kind of like just waking up from a deep sleep. These are the ones judging, blaming, pointing fingers, and angry why is everyone else unconsciousness?

People can get stuck there for a while too, but eventually the frustration they suffer from will exhaust. They will enter the next stage simply because they will run out of energy to pour into such a futile effort. When they get a little experience, maturity, inwardly focused, then those light bulbs can start to go off as you describe. I too went through the conspiracy theory phase and I am past it now.

I'm still dealing with my own de-programming, so it takes time. Those who know just need to be patient with those of us who are working on it :-) It takes a lot of time and effort to do the home work.

Like I always say, my skills and abilities were not given to me and I did not read them a book. Copyright. @StarChild. Haha!
Old 14-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Everyone is in various stages of awareness or total unconsciousness. Those who know, know. And you're right, they can't really tell people. My whole town is mostly unconsciousness. I won't even interact with TV people and I will tell them outright. (people programmed by TV) My neighbor recently got rid of his TV, that's how desperate he is for answers. Haha! Well, at least I got his brain off the tube of evil. I have zero tolerance for people who spew their TV brains at me. Haha!

The people who go down the various rabbit holes or conspiracy stuff are kind of like just waking up from a deep sleep. These are the ones judging, blaming, pointing fingers, and angry why is everyone else unconsciousness?

People can get stuck there for a while too, but eventually the frustration they suffer from will exhaust. They will enter the next stage simply because they will run out of energy to pour into such a futile effort. When they get a little experience, maturity, inwardly focused, then those light bulbs can start to go off as you describe. I too went through the conspiracy theory phase and I am past it now.

I'm still dealing with my own de-programming, so it takes time. Those who know just need to be patient with those of us who are working on it :-) It takes a lot of time and effort to do the home work.

Like I always say, my skills and abilities were not given to me and I did not read them a book. Copyright. @StarChild. Haha!

Thank you for your reply, StarChild. It reminds me of myself....very familiar
Please allow me to share this to you(and readers). Veery insightful video for those in interest.
- One love, friends.

Plato's Cave (animated version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ

Deprogramming oneself :=)