Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-11-2010, 07:43 AM
green

Question Healing- message? what am i to understand of it?

i want to share my last healing treatment... any insights are very wellcome.

few days ago i received a healing treatment, it was divided into 2 sessions with about 14 hours in-between.
the treatment was good or the general feeling i got from it all was very good, but few things i'm not sure how to understand them.

the first session was very painful. well most of it, it felt as if someone stabbed me with 10000 needles all over my body, it was very very painful. for this feeling the healer told me that it is natural and it happens alot when the process of healing taking place. i also got very strong pain in my joints and one of my joint felt like melting. but ok, can take that as a healing process.

but the next thing i'm not sure how to take.
i felt i'm going deep, like in deep meditation and i saw myself in some place, i can't tell where, only it was very dark and narrow, it wasn't a big room, not sure if it was a room or a cave or what. but it was dark, i was sitting near the wall on a small bench when someone called me for dinner. they were setting the table, i couldn't see it nor them but i knew that this is what they were doing, and i felt i knew these people very good, maybe family(?) but can't be sure, as i didn't see any of them. maybe they were only people i was together with for a long time. i didn't have a feeling of where i was, not sure if it was our home or a prison or what, only that it was cold and dark. but the feeling of cold could come from the healing.
anyway they were calling me to come over to eat and i said, no wait, it is not yet the time to eat, first we need or i need to slaughter the whale (? - me , i can't even clear the dead chicken my child eats or even cook it, how can i slaughter anything?) and i have no idea where the whale came from, i didn't see any whale, only where i thought is the door there was something black blocking it and i just knew this was the whale. and when i cut this off ,,, not sure what will happen. but they people i was with wanted to eat and do nothing about it. so i took my knife a very big one, and i just cut an opening in the whale. something of a door shape only with a curved top. funny there was no blood or anything. i pushed this part of the whale open, and infornt of me was a great void but there above and infont me was a bird, a big bird, with wings like of an angle. and as i looked at the bird her wings caught fire, and she was burning with red and yellow and gold, she was not screaming or worried from the fire, but as her wings caught fire she rose higher and higher ...

end of session 1.

thanks for reading and any insights

Green
Old 18-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Master
Well, there sure seemed to be an awful lot of symbolism.

Let's work backwards and see if it makes sense that way...

The phoenix (bird) rising, caught fire / rising from the ashes (rebirth) of you?

The whale, humongous task, YET is taken on with little to no drama by you...

You manage to cut a door into and through the whale to reach the part where you have your symbolic rebirth or regeneration, that sort thing...

There is family around you, yet you're finding you can do things on your own, without them wanting or needing to be of any assistance whatsoever and you find yourself in the dark with them (you being puzzled about why they even exist as you have discovered your self-sufficiency already within the process).

Gee, I don't even know if I could keep my sanity through the first part of your healing, omg, joints melting? Owww.

For what it's worth, my take on this.

Old 19-11-2010, 06:37 AM
green

thank you silver, actually it makes lots of sense all that you wrote- why didn't i think about that? maybe i should really accept it. accept the accomplishment.

once again thank you for your insights

G