Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Suspended

The Right, Middle and Left of Spirituality and the Scourge

This thread is important to me and is open for any and all polite discussion. There is a right, middle and left who are all welcome to Heaven. It is the scourge that I want to warn against. Let me describe the Right, Middle and Left so that you know where you fit.

The Left, which I start with because I am right, is concerned with building up Heaven. They are the nation builders like St. Paul and Helen of Troy. They are in the Bible and the Quran such as in Deuteronomy 18:9 they are the missionary and lovers of lands, building them in Faith. As Faith builders they are cleanly, non-drinkers, and hard working, loving family People. Music by them is Bill Withers. That is the beauty of the left. They are the Druids, Pharaohs, and Yamas of civilization always building it up and creating Heaven on Earth for us all and our Families. The central unit of the Left is the Family.

The Middle, they are the Eagles and the Hawks of society mediating it and guarding it once created. They mediate the Left and the Right loving both. The Eagles are more closely aligned to the Left and the Hawks to the Right. They guard society as sentinels always mediating differences between Left and Right and finding the equal middle ground. They are blessed to the Lord and the central unit of the Middle is the Father.

The Right, which is what I am, are the Werewolves, Fairies and Vampires of society. We are fluid, gentle, musically and artistically filled. We drink in bars, enjoy the sensuality but we remind the Left that structure is beautiful but so if fluidity. We are all united.

Finally, there is the Scourge these are the false religious, the atheists who pretend to be either Left, Middle or Right. They are the ones who kills us on message boards and take our userid as we spread truth. They kill us with poison out there trying to remove us from the Earth they are the users who harm others for the sake of supremacy. They try to enslave us but they cannot. That is the scourge.

Fortunately for us, the Right, Middle and Left are all Eternal and protecting the Earth and the Scourge get cast out to another planet to develop their soul.
Old 30-09-2016, 04:08 AM
Knower
Started at 3d which is the duality in matter. Its an innocent stage because of the lak of an higher awareness. As jesus sayed: father forgive because they dont know what they do. Religion in this case doesnt deal in a stage of an higher awareness because its like a mechanism. Practiced sprituality which serves as preasure and habit to human to have some sort of control, hence is it about oneself or the fear of damnation.
Which doesnt mean god doesnt exsist thats not what i mean just in case to resolve possible confuseons on my view.

See it as the soil of the construct.

We are experienceing suffering trough matter and building karma, that which shapes you now for your tomorrow.

-

4d is the stage we deal with awakening and search for the higher life purpose. The most getting trapped there, cant go any further but haveing already a higher understanding of the spiritual realms. Thats where we arent innocent anymore. We start to work in light and resolveing from the matter. There we beginning to realize the action and reaction of the inner as thr outer matter which affects the collective. Some falling back to the 3rd, some are getting lost into false spiritual hopes like cults etc.

Lets say thats the fundament of the construct.
There we build the connection to our higher self, connecting with soul and becomming soul.
But this stage is full of confuseons and self illusions which makes one to probably to stuck an entire life there.
Lightworker as example, you start working with energies. Practicing meditations, yoga what ever.

5d thats the pure reflection of oneself which resonates within the 3d and 4d and cycles but filled with unconditional love to creation itself. There we starting to work towards a higher pourpose but not to earn anything for oneself, with seeing the bigger picture as one and equal.

That you can see as the walls of the construct. It closes all in, the soil, the fundsment and the space between in harmony , ballance.

All the other dimensions building the roof. The bigger understanding of energies, transcending, manifesting into the world of spirit as the matter. But thats out of the human mind of understanding because thats soul language everything above.

All these is within anyone. None is more or less, none is categorized nor labeled. Its about equality, very obsolate to our mind yet but the only way for a peacefull living with eachother and harmony.

This post is quite confuseing to me if i want to be honest but i share my view of the things.
Old 30-09-2016, 04:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
Started at 3d which is the duality in matter. Its an innocent stage because of the lak of an higher awareness. As jesus sayed: father forgive because they dont know what they do. Religion in this case doesnt deal in a stage of an higher awareness because its like a mechanism. Practiced sprituality which serves as preasure and habit to human to have some sort of control, hence is it about oneself or the fear of damnation.
Which doesnt mean god doesnt exsist thats not what i mean just in case to resolve possible confuseons on my view.

We are experienceing suffering trough matter and building karma, that which shapes you now for your tomorrow.

-

4d is the stage we deal with awakening and search for the higher life purpose. The most getting trapped there, cant go any further but haveing already a higher understanding of the spiritual realms. Thats where we arent innocent anymore. We start to work in light and resolveing from the matter. There we beginning to realize the action and reaction of the inner as thr outer matter which affects the collective. Some falling back to the 3rd, some are getting lost into false spiritual hopes like cults etc.

Lets say thats the fundament of the construct.
There we build the connection to our higher self, connecting with soul and becomming soul.
But this stage is full of confuseons and self illusions which makes one to probably to stuck an entire life there.
Lightworker as example, you start working with energies. Practicing meditations, yoga what ever.

5d thats the pure reflection of oneself which resonates within the 3d and 4d and cycles but filled with unconditional love to creation itself. There we starting to work towards a higher pourpose but not to earn anything for oneself, with seeing the bigger picture as one and equal.

That you can see as the walls of the construct. It closes all in, the soil, the fundsment and the space between in harmony , ballance.

All the other dimensions building the roof. The bigger understanding of energies, transcending, manifesting into the world of spirit as the matter. But thats out of the human mind of understanding because thats soul language everything above.

All these is within anyone. None is more or less, none is categorized nor labeled. Its about equality, very obsolate to our mind yet but the only way for a peacefull living with eachother and harmony.

This post is quite confuseing to me if i want to be honest but i share my view of the things.

Very beautiful view, it really captures the religion of the Scourge in a cogent way. But I must say we of the Left, Middle and Right do not die as you asserted. If we can guide the Scourge we will but know that all purity is now and must be exercised now, whatever higher dimension the Scourge believes in that is above is well, how do I write this is mere illusion.

I love you as a brother who is attempting to understand what is going on in the world. But, I must say Scourge theory of collectivism and totalitarianism is just not accurate. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, we will all be in Heaven one day but String Theory or Relativism or Fourier is not a thing in the Universe.

Thank you and God and Goddess Blessed. They are the Father and Mother of us all even if we are Everything and equal to them one day.
Old 30-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Suspended

Well, as I finished writing this and while smoking a cigarette (as the right are prone to do) a Chinese Demon visited me in my home much like the Tibetan Monk who came. She told me you were powerful. But let me tell you a story.

In the Scourge there are the Demonists, Satanists, and Black Magic Cultists. While I was learning my lessons a group of Cultists taught me that I could be knocked on my butt. I taught them hard lessons, they taught me hard lessons and in the end we were friends both Right.

How did they do this hard lesson on me? They transported me to a hellish planet of Scourge and I had to fight. They had an arsenal and horrible ideas which they tortured me with. I fought a whole night with my love, Layla, and we won. We came back.

Now, for the Yamas of the left who are new to our fight can they do this to us again? Can they knock us on our butt? No. Those cultists had infinite intellect both ways, conscious and subconscious, they could do anything they want in this universe; they were part of the Demurge. The scourge that is left is just average in intellect and ideas, they have no real power. What is more there is nowhere else to be transported to. The Universe is resolved. Anything with intellect both ways that could hav done that has been defeated. Everything now is just human, normal and not only can they not do that but because the Universe is resolved there is nowhere to be transported to. Do not worry about the Fourier people or Raytheon people they are average and not Gods and cannot do anything to us.

The Cultists are in Heaven now after we fought and became best of friends, they did not agree with the Scourge.

So, let me introduce the powers of the Yamas to have Faith in China where they will fight the Demonoligist. The Yama can become a shadow of invisibility, they can see far away and in the dark; they can fight with Pop, Disarm, Evisceration, Laser Vision and wipe away like the rest of us but what is more is they can become a Yama. Look it up, they are very strong and stronger than the Demonoligist who just visited me with transport. We are eternal and cannot be knocked on our butt.

Cheers!
Old 30-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Lorelyen

(unfortunately I haven't much time at the moment - I may have to come back and edit this later but I would like to say....)

Religion is about dogma, doctrinnaire. So I draw a distinction between religion, people who pretend to be religious and people who pay little attention to religion but are brought up in a culture that emerged from, and still carries, certain religious principles. Thus few people go to one of the Christian denominated churches in the UK but are still tied to, and benefit from Christendom. The reformation brought many freedoms, equalities, welfare and so forth to ordinary people. They wouldn't call themselves Christians but still live in the shadow of Christendom. There are still remnants of ecclesiastical law such as pertaining to funereal practices, marriage, and aspects drawn into rule of law.

To me they are lapsed Christians!

But are there - can there be - false religions? Well, yes, if some author / authority makes something up as a base for a novel or for personal gain (LOL, which could put orthodox Christianity into that category and, well, Islam, if you consider the circumstances of its founding....) and you have to ask, "Is any religion valid and true (rather than false)?" Most of these religions were set up by powerful people for control, to achieve a political agenda. Both those I mentioned are notorious for this. Even some of the Asian and Far Eastern orthodoxies subsume control.
So the question then becomes: are there any religions that aren't false?

(I deliberately avoid gnosticism as a religion as gnostics have taken responsibility for their own spirituality and resolve the matter of beliefs and practices individually - even if they are still based on certain precepts, such as Christian-based gnosticism - i.e. the teachings of Jesus who was a gnostic. I personally believe this is the only true spirituality.)

Atheism? The atheists are as religious as the rest; people who believe there's no god at all, anywhere. They still have to believe this. When it's pretty obvious that something must have created the material universe (assuming it DOES exist and the whole thing isn't just a figment of our imaginations) denial of a creator, denial of the myriad possibilities following death takes just as big a stretch of belief as those who visualise God as a grumpy old human up in the sky somewhere.

Finally, a throwaway remark maybe: the Kabbala concerns the right, the middle and the left as an issue of cosmic and personal balance. It is the walker of the middle pillar that can "ascend" (or at any rate, move off) in the direction of heaven/paradise/the region of the True Creator.

Plenty of points to think about in your topic.

Old 30-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

-

Interesting, though I face a few problems. One is categorisation which, sure, is often useful. Here I think it tends to put fences between stages where progress in fact seems continuous. (Partly through involvement with this forum) I suspect my "awakening" started around the age of 7 although age and circumstances occluded awareness of the happening. One has to realise what being awake is to know that one was asleep, sort of thing. It flourished a great deal in my early teens....and continues to do so. So there's no moment when I suddenly found myself in what you call 4D. (A bit of a misnomer but no problem, I know what you mean.)

I've tended to call the "higher self" just "Self" - the being that one really is, uncluttered of all the illusion and social conditioning, a process of refinement that's driven by the soul to become the real "you". In many ways I reckon that soul and Self can be bracketed - perhaps they're even one and the same. In Vodou we believe in two aspects of soul, the Great Good Angel and the Little Good Angel. These are just words/terms though. The Great (Gros bon ange) being the driving force of the cosmos / the God, its "soul"; and the Small (Petit bon ange) being that portion of it that extends into us individually making us what we are at core. We have these, like it or not, and they result in Self, from which, like the Divine Plan itself becomes distorted to enable us to live in the mundane world of matter.

We have to live here, to eat material food, exercise our material bodies and so forth to be able to lift off into metaphysical realms and spirituality and just be. so we can't deny the material world while we're alive. We may suffer, perhaps a few cause the suffering of others. To me, part of the fallibility of life is that eventually we move back into the world of spirit with a soul that's finally been allowed to shine through into Self, which is what we were meant to be all along.

I do believe that all but very few people acknowledge this rarefied state of what the new-ageists call 5D, simply because they ask questions. Humans are so prone to fearing what they don't understand and are always seeking explanations. They often turn to science which (thanks to what happened to heretics in the dark ages) tends to focus on the material world only. Of course, they don't get meaningful answers - nor will they while science concerns only matter and energy - but they do ask. They also seem at a loss over what to do to find out for themselves. Many haven't bothered to ask themselves why they are as they are. They go on suffering, frittering their lives, eager to grab any escape from their plight rather than act. Once they could turn to (or were brainwashed into) religions. Now religions have shown themselves to have no more valid answers than the scientists.

As people wake up to their spirituality, yes, they get trapped but I feel that the traps are the designation of stages, in your line of thought: 3D, 4D....=>nD wherever it stops. To me its about finding Self. There are many obstacles that may involve discomfort surmounting but it still seems more akin to a continuum.

Old 30-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
(unfortunately I haven't much time at the moment - I may have to come back and edit this later but I would like to say....)

Religion is about dogma, doctrinnaire. So I draw a distinction between religion, people who pretend to be religious and people who pay little attention to religion but are brought up in a culture that emerged from, and still carries, certain religious principles. Thus few people go to one of the Christian denominated churches in the UK but are still tied to, and benefit from Christendom. The reformation brought many freedoms, equalities, welfare and so forth to ordinary people. They wouldn't call themselves Christians but still live in the shadow of Christendom. There are still remnants of ecclesiastical law such as pertaining to funereal practices, marriage, and aspects drawn into rule of law.

To me they are lapsed Christians!

But are there - can there be - false religions? Well, yes, if some author / authority makes something up as a base for a novel or for personal gain (LOL, which could put orthodox Christianity into that category and, well, Islam, if you consider the circumstances of its founding....) and you have to ask, "Is any religion valid and true (rather than false)?" Most of these religions were set up by powerful people for control, to achieve a political agenda. Both those I mentioned are notorious for this. Even some of the Asian and Far Eastern orthodoxies subsume control.
So the question then becomes: are there any religions that aren't false?

(I deliberately avoid gnosticism as a religion as gnostics have taken responsibility for their own spirituality and resolve the matter of beliefs and practices individually - even if they are still based on certain precepts, such as Christian-based gnosticism - i.e. the teachings of Jesus who was a gnostic. I personally believe this is the only true spirituality.)

Atheism? The atheists are as religious as the rest; people who believe there's no god at all, anywhere. They still have to believe this. When it's pretty obvious that something must have created the material universe (assuming it DOES exist and the whole thing isn't just a figment of our imaginations) denial of a creator, denial of the myriad possibilities following death takes just as big a stretch of belief as those who visualise God as a grumpy old human up in the sky somewhere.

Finally, a throwaway remark maybe: the Kabbala concerns the right, the middle and the left as an issue of cosmic and personal balance. It is the walker of the middle pillar that can "ascend" (or at any rate, move off) in the direction of heaven/paradise/the region of the True Creator.

Plenty of points to think about in your topic.

Lorelyn, my friend, thank you for your candor. I've always loved you on here. I pray this message guides you to your archetype.

I first write, I am writing from an American Perspective where the Left and Right have only been at odds stealthily, subtly. I lived in London for a year in Southwark pronounced Sutherk. I know the conflict in the UK is much more pronounced, much more open.

I will write with the ignorance of an American the Irish have always been mainly Right while the English have always been mainly Left but peacefully there are elements of both in both countries. Around the world the Left and Right have been at odds and the conflict can be seen in our flags with the Right being Blue, the Left being Red, the Middle being Yellow, and the Scourge being Black. Combination with Yellow always stands for neutrality.

http://www.photius.com/flags/alphabetic_list.html

If the rest of the world is like America a subtle, stealthy disagreement is more dangerous than a more open disagreement; if that makes sense. Again, I write from a Right perspective. I'm ignorantly Right meaning before today I had very little concept of the Left and on here everything I have written has been from a Right perspective.

With the middle in America I have been trying to guide Left to Right not knowing we are equally valid concepts that need to be respected. Honestly, I had confused the Scourge with the Left in recent years but that is the goal of the Scourge to confuse us.

But, but, but the Christ wore a Purple Sash to unite both ( http://www.biblestudy.org/bible-stud...or-purple.html ) And with the crucifixion where the Christ's hands are outstretched the Right and Left were divided. When we put our palms together to pray we are bringing the left and right together. When we do the sign of the cross we cross left to right. It was always Christ's wish and the wish of Christianity to be united and now we are.

I will write further but it is late where I am. I hope this guides a little bit.

Cheers!
Old 30-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Interesting, though I face a few problems. One is categorisation which, sure, is often useful. Here I think it tends to put fences between stages where progress in fact seems continuous. (Partly through involvement with this forum) I suspect my "awakening" started around the age of 7 although age and circumstances occluded awareness of the happening. One has to realise what being awake is to know that one was asleep, sort of thing. It flourished a great deal in my early teens....and continues to do so. So there's no moment when I suddenly found myself in what you call 4D. (A bit of a misnomer but no problem, I know what you mean.)

I've tended to call the "higher self" just "Self" - the being that one really is, uncluttered of all the illusion and social conditioning, a process of refinement that's driven by the soul to become the real "you". In many ways I reckon that soul and Self can be bracketed - perhaps they're even one and the same. In Vodou we believe in two aspects of soul, the Great Good Angel and the Little Good Angel. These are just words/terms though. The Great (Gros bon ange) being the driving force of the cosmos / the God, its "soul"; and the Small (Petit bon ange) being that portion of it that extends into us individually making us what we are at core. We have these, like it or not, and they result in Self, from which, like the Divine Plan itself becomes distorted to enable us to live in the mundane world of matter.

We have to live here, to eat material food, exercise our material bodies and so forth to be able to lift off into metaphysical realms and spirituality and just be. so we can't deny the material world while we're alive. We may suffer, perhaps a few cause the suffering of others. To me, part of the fallibility of life is that eventually we move back into the world of spirit with a soul that's finally been allowed to shine through into Self, which is what we were meant to be all along.

I do believe that all but very few people acknowledge this rarefied state of what the new-ageists call 5D, simply because they ask questions. Humans are so prone to fearing what they don't understand and are always seeking explanations. They often turn to science which (thanks to what happened to heretics in the dark ages) tends to focus on the material world only. Of course, they don't get meaningful answers - nor will they while science concerns only matter and energy - but they do ask. They also seem at a loss over what to do to find out for themselves. Many haven't bothered to ask themselves why they are as they are. They go on suffering, frittering their lives, eager to grab any escape from their plight rather than act. Once they could turn to (or were brainwashed into) religions. Now religions have shown themselves to have no more valid answers than the scientists.

As people wake up to their spirituality, yes, they get trapped but I feel that the traps are the designation of stages, in your line of thought: 3D, 4D....=>nD wherever it stops. To me its about finding Self. There are many obstacles that may involve discomfort surmounting but it still seems more akin to a continuum.

I agree, wasnt gone as deep into the subject as i could. Many things i cannot express due to inner barriers of myself and language difference. I dont wanted to categorize just give a simple example.

These trapps dont see it as literaric translated, they are good as well because its a way of absorbing, developement. Just because in spiritual therms it may look like you not moved a bit but in truth one can be miles and miles apart of who he/she where.

-

Just me as example mentioned died, never talked about death. Death is only the beginning at least the physical vessel has done its use.

Im no demon, nor do i have anything to do with satanist ocultism etc eventhough thei all have their right for exsistence.

I do have no problem with you and im not in a state of war. I feel neutral. Im just confused what you are saying, never heared anything of this befote but i inderstand its your way of expression and its fine really.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I agree, wasnt gone as deep into the subject as i could. Many things i cannot express due to inner barriers of myself and language difference. I dont wanted to categorize just give a simple example.

These trapps dont see it as literaric translated, they are good as well because its a way of absorbing, developement. Just because in spiritual therms it may look like you not moved a bit but in truth one can be miles and miles apart of who he/she where.

-

Just me as example mentioned died, never talked about death. Death is only the beginning at least the physical vessel has done its use.

Im no demon, nor do i have anything to do with satanist ocultism etc eventhough thei all have their right for exsistence.

I do have no problem with you and im not in a state of war. I feel neutral. Im just confused what you are saying, never heared anything of this befote but i inderstand its your way of expression and its fine really.

Your response is much appreciated, CelestialSphere. I wasn't aware of language differences which you have now pointed out.

I suspect that we're in broad agreement. We have different ways of expressing a similar thing.

I have never tried to learn what the terms mean - the 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, because on one hand they make no sense, on the other the idea behind them makes very good sense. It's just the way we are learning and the words attached to the different approaches.

Perhaps because of the language difference I did not interpret you well. I sometimes discuss "higher self" which I think is the REAL US, so my thinking is that we are Selves and what happens down in the world of matter is the "lower self" trying to survive to do what work we have to do here.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Old 30-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Your response is much appreciated, CelestialSphere. I wasn't aware of language differences which you have now pointed out.

I suspect that we're in broad agreement. We have different ways of expressing a similar thing.

I have never tried to learn what the terms mean - the 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, because on one hand they make no sense, on the other the idea behind them makes very good sense. It's just the way we are learning and the words attached to the different approaches.

Perhaps because of the language difference I did not interpret you well. I sometimes discuss "higher self" which I think is the REAL US, so my thinking is that we are Selves and what happens down in the world of matter is the "lower self" trying to survive to do what work we have to do here.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

I recognized that these therms are helping us to understand what is talked about of course everyone has a different perception and way of understanding the subject. Id say these 3d , 4d etc are nothing but different stages of awareness which the higher it reaches the more clear and pure it ascends and reflects trough the soul and becomes to our source and strength of living.