Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 30-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Guide
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Explorer21, may you and your wife feel strong and full of energy again soon. The world's whole energy is changing and our bodies are doing their best to keep up and assimilate. I thank you for sharing other fine songs from Axis Bold As Love and I concur with your favorites. Little Wing is an exceptional song in its space and feeling. Sometimes the first time you hear a song it touches so deep that hearing it again unexpectedly almost brings tears. I do not know why this is, but music affects many people deeply and I treasure that.

Starflower, thanks for your kind words of concern about our health. It's easier to deal with uncomfortable physical symptoms when one is aware of the world-wide energy changes. We're feeling a lot better today, I'm pleased to say.

I myself have also experienced being deeply touched by certain songs that bring me almost to tears on hearing them again. Yes indeed, the deep effect of music is truly a treasure. In a sense, I think of music as being the source of all other art forms.

Old 30-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Master

well since christmas is about here... here is my favorite xmas song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g2NwnDcCXY
Old 30-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, thanks for your kind words of concern about our health. It's easier to deal with uncomfortable physical symptoms when one is aware of the world-wide energy changes. We're feeling a lot better today, I'm pleased to say.

I myself have also experienced being deeply touched by certain songs that bring me almost to tears on hearing them again. Yes indeed, the deep effect of music is truly a treasure. In a sense, I think of music as being the source of all other art forms.

You make a grand statement here about music that's well worth deepening. Music acts as a frozen form of architecture inside us opening space for our emotions to dance. I think you are right in considering it the source of all art. The Music of the Spheres comes to mind as the elegance of harmony in creation. I am very happy you and your wife are feeling better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvOyljl-Xi4

This song is sung by the Nylons from their fabulous album, Rockapella, and its great for feeling your spirits soar.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Master
i luv ths 1 i do
https://youtu.be/gfZBJD8zYOo

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Lepus

Hello

Demons & Wizards - Down Where I Am

Lepus
Old 01-10-2018, 04:34 AM
Master
The Police - Every Breath You Take
Old 02-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
Crystal Castles - Kept
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 02-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke
Old 04-10-2018, 06:39 AM
Deactivated Account
lovelytheband - broken

https://youtu.be/qr1-WpWOUk8

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Master
DJ Shadow - Lost and Found