Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

What are leprechauns, spiritually?

This is weird and a little awkward.

If I think someone looks like or reminds me of a leprechaun, would it be wrong to say "has anyone ever told you that you look like ..."

What spiritual trick is this? Should I be concerned? Am I in danger?

Wikipedia said if I catch a leprechaun he has to grant me three wishes. Is that a trick? What will I lose here?

There's more.

So, I have a congenital heart condition. I was originally diagnosed almost 30 years ago with MVP (mitral valve prolapse) but after years of horrible symptoms and suffering I was recently rediagnosed with QAV (quadricuspid aortic valve). It was explained to me that technology is much better today and that this was presumed to be the reason I wasn't accurately diagnosed so long ago.

As it was explained to me, a normal aortic valve is shaped similar to a peace sign and has only 3 cusps. My valve, they told me, is shaped like a "4 leaf clover" having 4 cusps.

Obviously, I can't sleep as this phenomenon is now beginning to drive me bonkers.

There's more. My pot of gold at the end of the rainbow story...

I'm pretty sure I already told that story in another forum around here.

But the thing of it is, should I avoid the person or should I remain curious and interested? I would want to tell my stories to the person but isn't it rude to start a conversation by saying "hey, you look like a leprechaun - do you want to hear about my 4 leaf clover heart and my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow story?"

Nobody knows. It could be great or it could be tragic.

Whatever it is, it is definitely spiritual and so I'm feeling cautious.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Master

as much as I love playing it safe... I gotta admit you don't grow by always playing it safe. On the other hand some beings just love to be in your face if you give them the chance... but again if you are always playing it safe you won't learn to tell the difference...

but there really isn't a 'right' answer here.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Master
You should at least be nice to that poor leprechaun and give him some Lucky Charms.
Old 29-05-2019, 04:30 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
as much as I love playing it safe... I gotta admit you don't grow by always playing it safe. On the other hand some beings just love to be in your face if you give them the chance... but again if you are always playing it safe you won't learn to tell the difference...

but there really isn't a 'right' answer here.
Ha! How did you know that I had a vision of some thing in my face (I had the vision after I wrote this, or maybe it was before, I don't remember). It wasn't an angelic creature, let's say that. Whatever it was, it was nose to nose with me and while I wasn't scared it was natural to tell it to back up (three or four times). I don't know if the creature in the vision was supposed to represent the person I'm talking about or something else.

There are things in life that do not make people grow but hurt them instead. Getting hurt is not growing. I don't know if I'll get hurt with this matter but I also don't think I'll end up with a healthier heart if you understand. Plus, of all I'm wanting in life wishes isn't it.

I dunno. I just sorta feel like I stand to lose something of value. I'm not interested in that. I've already lost all these is to lose in life. I've lost way too much.

If there's a benefit or gain, I might not want it if it isn't something I asked for or something I can't change my mind about and get rid of. Control, control, control!

Hmm.

I can tell that he also is attentive to me with some sense of curiosity. It would be cool if I get a boyfriend out of it. But, my heart is abnormal. Remember? It might not be the sort of love I want in my life (healthy and normal). It might be something weird, because my heart is weird.

God knows my will. God knows I want a love relationship. God is part of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow story but it wasn't God who was in my face in that vision last night.

I did have one other vision: a ✋(the meaning of which was "give you a hand").

The pot of gold is the earth, by the way. The anagram of earth is heart. So, earth and heart ...

Unlucky heart (because suffering chronic heart attacks isn't lucky, trust me). Unlucky in love.

I don't know.

Oh, and get this: I hung out with my 82 year old friend yesterday and while we were standing at the cash bar (lottery station) a lottery agent delivered a new scratch ticket. There are three parts to the pack of tickets: one features a lucky horseshoe, another features a pot of gold and the last one features a four leaf clover.

ORCHESTRATION!!

Time will tell.
Old 29-05-2019, 04:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
You should at least be nice to that poor leprechaun and give him some Lucky Charms.
I'll get him a four leaf clover scratch ticket and the pot of gold one for me. Haha.

No, I'm not going to do that
Old 29-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Well, I'm an idiot.

He came in early today and blew my mind: he held up his hand like the hand I saw in the vision!! He was letting me know that I gave him the right amount of papers (I keep making little mistakes and everybody knows it).

Yeah, I'm definitely an idiot. Do you think I could keep my big mouth shut about being interested in someone? Friggen of course not. My coworker and I started talking about relationships and so I, like an idiot, allowed it to be known that I had my eye on someone (as does she). It occurred to me that I have to ask her tomorrow if we're interested in the same person. Probably not, but I know the thought crossed each of our minds while we were talking about it. She asked me who it was but I wouldn't tell. I just rambled on about all the people I thought were cute or interesting. Anyway, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have said anything!

I think I'm just going to forget about it and pretend like nothing is happening. I'll just focus on the work, and I'm 99% sure I'm about to start a 2nd job. I'll find out today. It's exactly what I want: be super busy. Yeah, busyness. That'll work!

I'm an idiot.

Oh, duh. I forgot to tell about this part (trippy). So I showed up to work today and the first person I see is wearing, of all things, a leprechaun green 👕

Then the carriers start showing up. One of them was wearing a shirt that said "here come the irish" (it was a football team t-shirt).

Scream!!

Luck of the Irish, eh? Yeah, well I am 1/4 Irish (unless my mother lied to me but I don't think so lol). I'm 3/4 Italian and 1/4 English.

But I'm not really lucky, though.

I don't know. We'll see what happens. I just don't want any trouble or problems or trauma. I've been through too much. I can't take any more hurt and loss. Just can't.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Master
Leprechauns are like the "gatekeepers" between dimensions.

They also keep the truth obscured, so only those with a noble heart can ever find it.

Have you ever noticed the location of that rainbow? it is everywhere, yet nowhere simultaneously. The more you try and chase the rainbow, the further it moves away...and yet, you are already IN the rainbow from the perspective of others who are further away.

So, you realise that the Rainbow is a metaphor for The Absolute...the State of Grace, which will not come to any seeker through willful effort designed to get that "pot of gold". The Pot of Gold is given, never taken. You cannot catch a leprechaun...the leprechaun catches YOU and leads you to the "treasure Trove" of goodies...but by that time, you have learned to say "nah, it's all good you keep it...but hey, can you teach me to slide down rainbows? that looks like fun".
Old 04-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Master
I've seen gnome-like creatures, out of nowhere, when I was not in body awareness.. ((not a dream)).

Grinning and with a bit of playful disturbance to it..
I don't know much else. Did not have a conversation or anything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani
Have you ever noticed the location of that rainbow? it is everywhere, yet nowhere simultaneously. The more you try and chase the rainbow, the further it moves away...and yet, you are already IN the rainbow from the perspective of others who are further away.

I say bollocks. There's a real end location of the rainbow, with a real chest with gold and treasure, and I will find it..
You can all play Buddha, then the treasure will be mine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani
You cannot catch a leprechaun...the leprechaun catches YOU and leads you to the "treasure Trove" of goodies...but by that time, you have learned to say "nah, it's all good you keep it...but hey, can you teach me to slide down rainbows? that looks like fun".
lol.. I think that's really sweet, Shivani..
Did they catch you yet..?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I've seen gnome-like creatures, out of nowhere, when I was not in body awareness.. ((not a dream)).

Grinning and with a bit of playful disturbance to it..
I don't know much else. Did not have a conversation or anything..

I say bollocks. There's a real end location of the rainbow, with a real chest with gold and treasure, and I will find it..
You can all play Buddha, then the treasure will be mine..

lol.. I think that's really sweet, Shivani..
Did they catch you yet..?
Hehehe...what do you think?

A while ago, two of the Devas (Celestial Beings) were in hot debate over who was the "Greatest Deva" - it was Brahma and Vishnu who were having this fight...on the summit of Mt. Arunachala.

Well Vishnu said "I gave birth to you through my navel lotus" and Brahma said, "yeah, but I created everything, which also means that I created you who created me"...I could see Brahma's point.

Anyway, they went to the third member of the Trilogy...Mahadeva Shiva to settle it...or rather, He went to them on the request of Indra who said "can you please shut this pair up? they are giving me a migraine".

Lord Shiva became this endless rainbow...an infinite pillar of radiance (Jyotir Lingam) and said to both Brahma and Vishnu "whoever finds the end of this first, I will personally crown to be the 'Greatest God out there".

Both set off at opposite ends...do you think they could find the end of infinity?

At least it shut them both up and Lord Shiva could continue His meditation undisturbed.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

That made me LOL