Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hehehe...what do you think?

A while ago, two of the Devas (Celestial Beings) were in hot debate over who was the "Greatest Deva" - it was Brahma and Vishnu who were having this fight...on the summit of Mt. Arunachala.

Well Vishnu said "I gave birth to you through my navel lotus" and Brahma said, "yeah, but I created everything, which also means that I created you who created me"...I could see Brahma's point.

Anyway, they went to the third member of the Trilogy...Mahadeva Shiva to settle it...or rather, He went to them on the request of Indra who said "can you please shut this pair up? they are giving me a migraine".

Lord Shiva became this endless rainbow...an infinite pillar of radiance (Jyotir Lingam) and said to both Brahma and Vishnu "whoever finds the end of this first, I will personally crown to be the 'Greatest God out there".

Both set off at opposite ends...do you think they could find the end of infinity?

At least it shut them both up and Lord Shiva could continue His meditation undisturbed.

I liked this story.. thanks..!
Old 04-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I liked this story.. thanks..!
Lol! Me, too...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Oh my, leprechauns and fairies! Try camping in England in the boondocks...
They're all over in the woods ...in the mist...in the wee hours....oh my!
Just want to add...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
leprechauns and jinn (aka genies)

Oh leprechauns! I thought I'd share a bit of my experiences with them.

The first thing I "knew" about them was when I was a child. At the time, I understood that if you catch one, you're supposed to get a gold coin from him but they're tricky so might leave you with a wood coin. If I remember, folk lore also mentions that leprechauns guard the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Fast forward to some years back from now. I thought about the symbolism and had some experiences with the wee folk. One time in meditation, some leprechauns came and said that they're my guides to the Fairy Realm which I think is interesting. That meditation got me thinking about the symbolism. The rainbow symbolizes a bridge to the Fairy Realm, the pot of gold is knowledge about the Realm and the leprechauns know a lot about the Realm as that's obviously their home.

Fast forward again to today. I now have some leprechauns in my keep. According to what they told me, their main ability is to help improve your financial situation and be guides so you don't get lost in the Fairy Realm or do something stupid and get into trouble.

So, if anyone can AP and travel, why not visit the Fairy Realm with help from leprechauns? Should be an interesting experience.

Now, if you want three wishes, you need a jinni (genie). If you do happen to meet one and want the wishes, then be very careful on the words you choose for your wish. A poorly phrased wish can mean trouble.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Knower

Of leprechauns, it is said these rather elusive creatures are primarily made up of etheric matter and, as such, are not quite as physical as ourselves; that when, say, beer and baked goods are placed out for them, that they consume these for their etheric properties, which is why they may appear at times to be ingrates, to those of us who occasionally leave drink and foodstuffs out for them to enjoy.

Commonly and ignorantly dismissed by the secular modern as the stuff of folklore, the history of leprechauns dates back centuries, to a time when they were far more readily accepted as beings who sometimes appeared to humans but who largely kept to themselves as overseers of the mineral kingdom. These were folks who, far from being superstitious, were simply more open to the notion of there existing metaphysical beings co-inhabiting our earthplane (normally adjacent to, or subtly embedded in, our own spectrum frequency), which seems to be an essential factor towards the Elementals' willingness to manifest themselves to those who would be receptive to their appearance. That is to say, I don't think it's so much a case of one needing to be clairvoyant in order to encounter a leprechaun, as it is possessing the right heart condition.

To ask what a leprechaun is spiritually, however, is I think like asking what a human is spiritually. I'm quite sure there are all sorts of various types among their kind, as there are humans, ranging from the innocently mischievous to the outright sinister.

Sadly, though, I have noticed how Hollywood tends to portray the leprechaun often, if not only, in a negative light.

What partly prompted me to want to post this message was that I had a chance to re-watch the movie Leprechaun (1992) last week, which is a case in point of what I mean by this. Actor Warwick Davis is excellent in the lead role as the diminutive protagonist 'in want of me gold!,' despite the character portrayed one-dimensionally -- as a hideous-looking, psychopath; a downright monster.

Instead, why can't we get a movie about a leprechaun that depicts the critter as a light-hearted and hard-working shoemaker, or a kindly, altruistic wish-granter? Why make them out to be so horrific?

So they love their gold and at face value this may indicate an avaricious nature on their part, one not very spiritually evolved, at least by the Gospels' standards.

Yet, it's to be noted, leprechauns are also known for being just as generous with their wealth as they are also thought to be sometimes miserly with their riches. Besides, as in keeping with other material things they are said to like, they might very well be into gold (ormus monoatomic?) for any etheric qualities it contains, more than anything else.

Incidentally, there was a moment in my life several years ago when I was badly in need of a cobbler, and could have used a leprechaun's shoe-repairing skills, but then maybe they only take to the mending of shoes of their own kind, what with our own footwear no doubt being too solid a substance for them to work with.