Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Master
Oh..I have just finished reading that Guardian article...and I learned something earlier todqy that made me puke in my mouth...the whole "opt out" process and what it entails...

Bascally, there is no "opting" or "option" unless you are willing to "opt IN" which then becomes the default status..and to remain as you are...as you are happy to be, with your human rights and dignity still in tact, is called "opting OUT" and "opting out" comes with very harsh penalties, including hefty fines and other personal sacrifices just to live according to your birthright.

It is times like these, I bet you all wish you didn't snob those religious institutions who are all sitting back saying "I told you so"...but when it comes to the "two evils", I guess that the lesser of them is still SO irreputable for the tastes of the masses..they would much prefer to sell their souls to their "Archon" overlords than to put any faith in religion.