Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all I feel hold the same in us but we do not all open to those doors of our being. We all have that 6th sense or inner voice of intuition. Those shivers down the spine I grew up with being told "someone just walked over my grave" yet I am living. So I never really got that statement.

I am wide open to everyone's emotions and at times thoughts so I have had to learn not to read everyone like an open book.

I had those skeletons in the closet growing up, where there was abuse that was never dealt with or talked about. Yet there were suddel warnings given by my Dad that I now understand about not being "alone" with an Uncle. He abused his daughter and growing up I always wondered on my Aunt's bruises. He though was not the one I picked up on the most.

It was my other Uncle that I always felt was "creepy" and he made me most uncomfortable. He had a daughter a bit older than me, that was in a home for the mentally ill, born that way. I was told it was just that I made him uncomfortable seeing me normal. It was more way more.

I learned years later that his trips to a foreign country were not "vacations" he went there becasue he could have any sex and any age he wanted. He made my skin crawl.

So at times its I feel our inner warning system kicking in, or our intuition telling us we might not be safe. It to can tell us that there might be something we can do. When someone tells you something like that they are trying to bait you at times to see what you know or feel. I remember my Uncle saying he did not "bite" that I could give him a hug. GROSS me out in the thought of that one.

Lynn
Old 21-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
What is that feeling where you just feel tention in the air and you just have the feeling you are not wanted there, even though nobody has said it? Empathy? I had this strong today and I thought it was in my head until my husband mentioned it too.

The term you are looking for is intuition = instinctive feelings ...
Whereas empathy is feeling like you share another person's feelings/emotions/experiences ...